M/M Rebels and Magic: Ideas Inside! Updated 8/10

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
O

OccultCarnivore

Original poster
UPDATED 8/10

Hello! I'm in desperate need of some roleplays to fill my time. I mainly do fantasy ideas and can get into some cyber punk one. I am a person who definitely loves longer posts, but can range from 2 paragraphs to 10 or so. I can work with people of any skill level. I will post at least once a day minimum and if I can more. I will also love to hear if you have any ideas you would wish to try!

F-list - Warning

Plots

1. Birds of a Feather (Magic User/ Magic User): In a kingdom where magic is outlawed and regulated, two strong magic users bump into each other in a city. One is being chased by the kingdom and the other is pulled into the fray. The one who was pulled into trouble is actually the son( or former) pupil of the same Magic teacher as the guy being chased. They work together to take down the kingdom, and to survive. Setting: fantasy kingdom or Cyberpunk

2. Disarranged Marriage (Prince/Prince): A prince is set to be married to a princess from a foreign kingdom, he does not really wish to be, but it is a smart political move for his kingdom. However, when his bride arrives, so does her attractive brother who accompanies her to her new home to make sure she is safe. The prince has his eye now set on the brother, even though they butted heads at first. Setting: fantasy kingdom

3. Revenge Manifesto (Experiment/Experiment) In a dystopian society, two experiments of a scientist that runs a large portion of the corporations end out crossing paths. They were outcast as failures, and now decide that revenge is a good option and plot to take down the scientist who made them. However, loyalties to the their creator and a falling society work against them. Setting: Cyberpunk

4. The Unsold (Mercenary/thief) In a corrupt kingdom, a thief is forced to enlist the help of a mercenary on his next heist. During the heist, they come across an artifact that has secrets that could take down the kingdom and are now trying to stay alive and protect it. Or maybe even just work around it without being victim to the kingdom's tactics of trying to hush them. Setting: Fantasy Kingdom or could be made to work with cyberpunk

. 5. Ringside Lies (Circus Performers): A guy in a desperate situation is lured by another to come with him to the circus in town, however when he gets there he is convinced that the circus is a great life, and it is amazing there. Once he joins, he realizes it is not all what it seems. People are forced to fit into the circus and preform, or else they are killed. He is angry with the person who recruited him, however, they hatch a plan to escape. Setting: Fantasy or Mordern

If you like any of them, or have any questions, please contact me! Also, If you have ideas for anything I've listed or want to make changes, just tell me! I'll always happily brainstorm with you c:

Last edited by a moderator:
While I agree it's a little cliche, I have been wanting to play a prince for a good chunk of time so I'd do the royalty plot one with you. :)

As someone who loves royalty plots, I'd be interested in the royalty one! • w•

I love the royalty plot and as a matter of fact i could have an idea that i used to use that could expand upon it.

Updated 7/24! Added new plots! Looking for partners!

I have added new plots! Looking for partners!