Lynix's Idol Academy [Sign Up]

This has kind of died at this point

Now I'm sad :c

It might be dead but that doesnt mean you cant bring it back from the dead xD i think we can do it!!!

SHIT THIS THING IS DYING? WELL THEN--Anybody mind me bringing it back alive and placing a gay/charming male character? c:
o-o
tumblr_nczq9k8nQY1tdfvudo2_250.gif

Sorry, but keep in mind he's in actuality a snotty, cunning, young man XD. A douche in other words.
BUT HE CAN TOTALLY BE NICE DEPENDING ON WHO YOU ARE/PERSONALITY o_o
Hes a total sub.both.....top and bottom. I'm gonna stop now XD
Connor-Walsh-gifs-how-to-get-away-with-murder-37648716-160-160.gif

tumblr_inline_ndo3kqcCFl1s76dob.gif

Connor-Walsh-gifs-how-to-get-away-with-murder-37648707-160-160.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
SHIT THIS THING IS DYING? WELL THEN--Anybody mind me bringing it back alive and placing a gay/charming male character? c:
o-o
tumblr_nczq9k8nQY1tdfvudo2_250.gif

Sorry, but keep in mind he's in actuality a snotty, cunning, young man XD. A douche in other words.
BUT HE CAN TOTALLY BE NICE DEPENDING ON WHO YOU ARE/PERSONALITY o_o
Hes a total sub.both.....top and bottom. I'm gonna stop now XD
Connor-Walsh-gifs-how-to-get-away-with-murder-37648716-160-160.gif

tumblr_inline_ndo3kqcCFl1s76dob.gif

Connor-Walsh-gifs-how-to-get-away-with-murder-37648707-160-160.gif
post a full CS and we will see xD

Reactions: N/A
We need more guys, who aren't gay, and more just, people in general

No, I don't this a single one is, but we need more guys who are gay too, I might have to make one

Reactions: N/A
WORK IN PROGRESS
2iha39y.png

tumblr_ndaz7i3dTU1tew0oco2_250.gif
BASIC INFO

Role: Student
Occupant: Model, Movie star, Dancer (Ballroom, hiphop, dubstep, contemporary.).

Alias/Stage name:
Ethnicity: French / Italian
Where You're From: Boston, MA.
Sexuality: Homosexual.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5"9
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Light Brown
Distinguishing Marks:
General Appearance:
Strengths:

• Organization
  • Being on time
  • Using his looks as an advantage
  • Manipulating others
  • Helping others his way. Meaning if you need something... You really should go to him.. Its quick and probablyyyyyyy illegal. He'll willingly help those he cares for especially.
  • His determination
Weaknesses:
  • Manipulative + Deceitful
  • Plays dirty to achieve something
  • Cocky | Prideful | & Conceited
  • Tattoos & Scars are like his severe guilty pleasures.
More:

Tab 1
2m5zb6o.png
Crown

tumblr_n8qf2xoGZj1rshjv1o1_1280.jpg
This isn't exactly the crown that Macius has, but just focus on the placement really. Macius has a tattoo of a king crown that seems to be cracked and broken with shattered pieces around and flying away from it. This is just an indication that although he seems perfect, he really isn't and is aware of his flaws. Because he has many flaws and finds himself to be 'fallen royalty', he finds the need and thirst to still act like a strong 'king' no matter what, while being caring indirectly and on the low. Yes, he may seem perfect but he's fully aware of his own flaws just as much as others perceive him as and acknowledges it.
Crown 2 + Name

tumblr_mho42qQlxY1qhiah7o1_250.gif
Similar to his left hand tattoo but slightly different, Macius also has a Queen crown tattoo on his middle finger -right hand-. On the side of his middle finger is his mother's name,'Jasmine M.' (M as in 'Meloni'). He deeply loves his mother very much (no not in a 'incest' way DX) and absolutely adores her, Just like how Houdini loved his mother as family until death, putting her first no matter what. Jasmine is like his everything as a mother and is absolutely the best -in his opinion-. And Macius definitely knows for a fact that she's also the only woman he'll ever love anyways! :)

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:
  • To become a legend like his parents in the acting/famous business.
  • Become even more wealthier (for good intentions).
Aspirations:
  • Get the EGOT {Academy, Emmy, Grammy, and Tony award}
  • Become so rich, that he just wants to give money to charities and such.
  • Being a great influence amongst kids and people.
  • BASICALLY TO BECOME SO RICH, HE JUST DONATES HIS MONEY EVERYWHERE LIKE ITS AIR.
Hobbies:
  • Dancing
  • Wining and dining
  • Enjoying alone time
  • Relaxing and lazing around
  • Painting
  • Canoeing/Kayaking
  • You'd be surprised at how relaxed he really can be if theres nothing to do.
Talents: -hidden-
  • Polyglotism: He knows fairly many languages compared to a normal human (instead of 3, he knows like 7) and can also learn fluently at ease. Dialects, mannerisms of speaking, and accents are really no problem for him. If its something completely new for a movie, he'll even learn another language for a certain time before throwing it away from his head.
  • Painting/Drawing.
Inabilities:
Fears:

• HIs parents -especially his mommy- dying. Cause he feels as though he'll be utterly useless once he becomes depressed or something.
  • Commitment: Macius isn't necessarily used to settling down. Often he'll have crushes, sure but if it escalates to a relationship he can't do it and will immediately flee in most cases. He'll become more of an asshole, or will be distant. Even if he has some flings here and there, he'll leave right away afterwards. Cuddling, staying after sex, etc counts as being a 'boyfriend' and Macius doesn't do 'boyfriend'.
General Personality:
Generally, Macius is sexy, and sly. The male is the type of person who believes he is the best in the room at whatever it is he's trying to be good at and will boast and flaunt about it from time to time -however not often, and when he does its without shame-. He gets amused by those who think they're higher than him, and even more amused when he's below someone, taking it as more of a competition until he succeeds and becomes top dog around. This self confidence helps him show off his smarts which he is often underestimated and less than credited for. Macius is emotionally manipulative and prone to anger -mostly frustration. Easy to annoy him ; hard to truly anger him-, some of his actions being potentially suave, others plain creepy. What he wants, he gets, and there isn't much that he'll let get in the way of that, it would seem. He can become rather jealous and will obviously become in denial. Macius is always often also flirtatious and there is no stopping him to it.

Inner Personality:
Inside however, Macius is very caring and nice when you get to know as much about him. Once you figure him out a bit more, you'll learn how to read in between the lines and see how truly kind of a person he is. That coldness becomes tough love, and his cocky behavior turns into crude and witty humor that'll just make you chuckle no matter who you are. No, this isn't him changing because he became vulnerable towards you. This was always him from the very start, and you were just to blinded by his humor and took it to seriously in actuality. Once you learn how to cope with macius, it pretty much just shows how you have to associate yourself in a specific way to people like him. In other words, how to talk with others in general.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)
General History:
Before/ Present Life:

tumblr_ng5kh7PBEj1s9y4nto5_500.jpg

RELATIONSHIPS
Love interests: (only if u want)
Friends:
Rivals:
Enemy's:
Family: Jasmine Meloni + Lionel Caffrey

Last edited by a moderator:
almost done guysss! eek! you're gonna meet your new transfer student soon and bring the rp back to life real soooooon <w<

Hmmmm, if this is getting back to life I might consider join in with siblings maybe? I would like three? Two brothers and a sister? Why do I put so many questions?... Anyway...yes... let me know :3 I am experienced Roleplayer though that is left alone as the orphan with only one active RP since all others died. Yep! Dead as a doornail! And I will gladly get it back to life with others.

Cause honestly... a penny for a roleplay... many many pennies...

Jim-Gaffigan-Sad.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Agent/Manger

Gil++%283%29.jpg

Role: Student

Occupant: Agent

Name: Penny Olivers

Alias/Stage name: Penny

Ethnicity: Japanese

Where Your From: Vegas

Sexuality: Bisexual

RELATIONSHIPS (essential)

Love interests: (only if u want)

Friends:None yet

Rivals:No0ne yet

Enemy's:Non yet
(All are open though)

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional if you have photo) Above^

Height: 5' 11

Hair: Black

Eyes:Brown

Distinguishing Marks:(N/A)

General Appearance:

Strengths: Public speaking, influence, Performing an acting job and managing money.

Weaknesses: Rejection, Insults, and lazyness

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations: To be successful

Hobbies:Drawing, Cleaning organizing

Talents:Acting, Managing money and time.

Inabilities: Can't accept others ideas.

Fears: Spiders, Faliure

General Personality: Perky, Kind, Funny and nice to be around but dose what he needs to do to get what he wants.

Inner Personality: Quite, shy, scared and very intelligent.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History:Born and raised up to age 3 in Japan Penny was brought to the U.S. Vegas. He fathers blew out all his money and riches to gamble.

Before/ Present Life: College for business, and saving's management.

If this indeed is still alive, I have a straight male character, who desperately needs to be played with. :playguitar:

But, being the idiot I am, I apparently destroyed his bio. It's totally gone. :burp: Oh my goodness... I'll have to write it up again, so please wait for it!

It is open and I have a few characters that need love too so feel free.

I'm all about that necromancer shit.

I can't tell if this is going to be revived or not. If you do plan to, please let me know! I'm open to creating any character that's really needed.

I can't tell if this is going to be revived or not. If you do plan to, please let me know! I'm open to creating any character that's really needed.
I plan to however I really don't wanna read all the new people cs to find out my characters relationship with them. So everyone would have to tell me. Also I need to know who is still in.