Lynix's Idol Academy [Sign Up]

Well lovelys are we ready to rock and roll?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Well, Dan's not finished, but I am ready to roll

Yeah well if I wait on one person I slow everyone else. Plus the RP thread has been up. Its in first page.
Well, Dan's not finished, but I am ready to roll

@Titana Is there any specific way we should start?
Read the first post to thread. It gives it away that its the first day. And the orantaion is about to start.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ , you never told me how Magenta should get along with any of my charas.

&&& For everyone else my relationships were updated same-day but if you didn't know and want to check now you do~
Oh sorry, I think Magenta would get along with Levi, if anything she would be pushing him and Iribella together, so she could stop her from flirting with Ryan xD. Magenta would only like Hiro because ArNBee is friends with him, they would be friends from a distance.

Going off of what someone said earlier about having a party, I was thinking about someone throwing a back to school party or something.

Yes back to school party will happen and please don't go crazy with post. It might be a pain to keep up if they suddenly disappeared.

I did say that I have to aprove your charries right? And who the hell is Trixie I dont think I saw that OC sheet.

She is the one that DANAsaur put up, page 3

Oh wait. Is my character not approved yet? I'm so sorry I posted early >_< @Titana

Finally made my way to my laptop. Guess the characters all catching up with each other now~

@Karma200 it's Iribella and ArNBee or Bella and Bee if you forget. Just for further references Magenta or Genta works for her too.

Yea I remember their names but its three names so its easier to just go by the group name and it'll get irritating if I have to keep spelling her name exactly like ArNBee so I thought it easier to use her middle name xD

Yea I remember their names but its three names so its easier to just go by the group name and it'll get irritating if I have to keep spelling her name exactly like ArNBee so I thought it easier to use her middle name xD
Oh ok.