Lynix's Idol Academy [Sign Up]

I didn't reach notifications for some reason. So I finally got my intro posts up.

I will be MIA for all except for a few hours due to robotics, so don't expect much from me.

O.o did the idea die?

IDK, I have been at an event all weekend

I wonder if no one gets the notification?

I am, and since I am back home I am all free, and starting another rp, if you would like to join at some point, though it's not done yet

I am, and since I am back home I am all free, and starting another rp, if you would like to join at some point, though it's not done yet
I don't know. XD everything I start or join just dies. My plots and ideas use to get lots of people.

I have one with lot's of people, that is still accepting, though all OOC and sign ups are in a group, for convenience.

This new one is where each person is born with a timer on their wrist, and it counts down until you have meet your soul mate, and I am still fleshing out everything else, but there is more.

I have one with lot's of people, that is still accepting, though all OOC and sign ups are in a group, for convenience.

This new one is where each person is born with a timer on their wrist, and it counts down until you have meet your soul mate, and I am still fleshing out everything else, but there is more.

Sounds like this thing I saw on Tumble.

It was an rp that I was in on another sight, and a small story that I saw one chapter for, and expanding it into an RP

It was an rp that I was in on another sight, and a small story that I saw one chapter for, and expanding it into an RP
xD the idea so common I see it every were.

Sigh, everything has been dull for me lately, trying to spice things up

Do you play male, because I prefer playing female

Ok, want to pm me the plot?

gtq38h-l-610x610-sweater-red-white-long-hair-cute-mixed-girl-tumblr-jean-shorts-tumblr-girl.jpg
Role: Student

Occupant: Movie Star

Name: Candace Mohola Bing

Alias/Stage name: Candi

Ethnicity: Native American// African American// Irish

Where Your From: Miami, Florida

Sexuality: Bisexual

RELATIONSHIPS (essential)

Love interests: OPEN

Friends: Nicole

Rivals:

Enemy's:

large.jpg
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional if you have photo)

Height: 5' 6"

Hair: Dark Brown// Thick// Long// Usually worn down//

Eyes: Light brown

Distinguishing Marks: Tattoo 1 // Tattoo 2 // Tattoo 3 // Piercing 1 // Piercing 2 //

General Appearance:

Strengths: Dancing// Acting// Writing// Talking to people// Making friends//

Weaknesses: Sensitive// Zones out a lot// Easily distracted// Too Nice// Worries a lot//

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Current Goal/Purpose: To be a famous actress

Aspirations:

Hobbies: Writing// Dancing// Singing// Drawing// Playing video games// Yoga

Talents: Dancing// Acting// Singing

Inabilities: Basketball//

Fears: Drowing// Being alone// Being a nobody

General Personality: Candace is and has always been a very bubbly person. She's always smiling and tries to make everyone happy. She enjoys acting and always takes acting to the extreme, trying new accents and characters out all the time. Candace is kinda sensitive (ok very sensitive). She's very overly confident and can be quite cocky. Candace tends to make a huge scene out of everything. Even when it isn't called for.

Inner Personality: Candace is very sensitive and worries about what other people think of her all the time

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History: Candace is the youngest of three. She has an older brother (29) and an older sister (34). Her brother is a gay drag queen and is the number one person in her life. She is born in a somewhat wealthy family, her mother being a stay at home mom and her father the CEO of some company. She is very confident about herself and in high school was captain of the cheer squad for 2 years and president of the GSA (Gay Straight alliance) for all four years. At the age of 14 she came out to her parents about being bisexual and her 8th grade year she joined drama club and fell in love with the idea of acting.

Before/ Present Life:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person