Lurking in the Dark [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
2s1pxn9.jpg

@Aka~Kitsune @Gladis
Silence filled the air for a bit, until Noelani started tapping her foot. Her irritation seemed to emanate throughout the entire hall. In my many years of being around her I knew she was conflicted about something. Soon my assumptions were confirmed when she started mumbling to herself. When she spoke to me I was surprised, if she was seeking advise from me I would have to make sure it is what's best. I thought hard for a minute before answering.

"It is true that he is very trouble-some, and his pranks and constant running away are frustrating to say the least, but he can be helpful at times. Perhaps we should get one of the collars that electrocute mutts if they cross a certain line." I quietly chuckled at the thought. "Or we could post more guards, if it would help I can keep him on a short leash with me at all times." That thought wasn't as amusing as the first, but if it was necessary I would obey.

I nodded my head at Shinji when he appeared then turned back to Noelani.
"We'll go to the city, he is probably being his usual irritating self and walking around with a smug grin. We have a while until night. Though if he hides well enough we might not find him before then, if so return here. I don't want either of you caught by agents."

"Yes Captain." I bowed my head to her and walked out the entrance. I slightly turned away from the sun and held my hand up to my face to block the light, it's been a few day since I've surfaced. I squinted at the sky and looked at some clouds, there were a few big ones so I closed my eyes and forced them to slowly block the sun for a bit. Standing up straight I peered through narrow eyes as they started to adjust. I continued on the sidewalk as my golden-green orbs scanned the area for Cerberus. I knew Shinji would most likely find him first but that didn't stop me from trying.

image.jpg

"It is my duty to save the world..." A loud explosion erupted from the tv screen. "AWWWEE COME ON!"

Claire threw her controller on the bed and pouted as the game spelled out in big red letters

"GAME OVER"

the room was dark, blinds shut and the windows closed lights off. The only light was the dim red coming from the screen. A black haired girl, with bright yellow eyes and pale skin sat there quietly. Frustrated that she lost...she wore her pajama pants and a white tank top. "That took me forever....ugh..." She said rolling her head, and as she did she saw the clock. She was a half hour late for her job "oh shit" she said jumping up and running to her dresser, opening dresser and ripping off clothes just to put on her black jeans, with a ripped hole at the left knee, and a black long sleeve button up t-shirt...

She then grabbed her fn57 pistol and loaded it with a clip and switched the safety on. She then slipped it in between her lower back and the pants so it fit snug on her skin. The cold metal sending a shiver down her back. She pulled her shirt over it and threw on her backpack, and threw a chocolate bar in her mouth before running downstairs and out the non luxurious complex.

"YOU ARE 45 MINUTES LATE, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT"

The boss of "mikes corner store" screamed In Claire's face, the smell of alcohol was strong in his breathe. "Jeez, okay okay. I got...preoccupied okay!" The creature then jumped over the counter and stood on the other side with her hands up "ill close up if it makes ya feel better" Claire proposed. The man just threw up his arms "fine but this is the last time I let you off..." As he left the store, the door ringing the bell.

Claire dropped her bag on the ground and pulled out her hand held game system and snagged a lollipop from the counter and pulled up a seat and leaned against the counter and blasted some space bugs away "TEN POINTS"​

neros-png.33695

"oh?"

Neros couldn't help but chuckle a bit under his breath. This tin man thought that he was in a situation to play commander, and it was cute to day the least. The fact Brian was a first rank Agent only made things more interesting, but he didn't doubt his capability. Never the less the ministry would not allow him to kill Neros, he also knew that. "No Sir you did not grant me permission to speak, and quite frankly i don't really give a fuck." Neros smirked and continued. "Here I am trying to be friendly and you shoot me down with your negative feelings. how are we supposed to be effective as a team if you feel the need to treat me like dirt? I thought you understood your profession Mr. Delini!"

Neros placed himself on his new "master's" desk and looked out the window. He had a dainty way of presenting himself. "Threats of the ministry and their secrets mean nothing to me. I came to this side of things for a reason and if you intend to prevent me from doing what I need to do, then you are worthless metal and meat to me Master." He pushed himself off of the desk and placed a hand on Brian's shoulder. "So then what IS our job? do we have one currently or are we going to spend quality time together?"

{ Lovely banner coming soon }
A large animalistic, beast-like creature came walking around a territory calmly. His height towering over many, his white furred back filled with wonderful and adoring children, laughing and waving, and a line full of guardians behind this beast following with ease as they took pictures. The creature, that was the size of an elephant was most commonly referred to as 'The foo dog', the leader of this whole carnival and circus, and was known to be kinder then he looks. He was in his true form roaming about freely, and the monsters here caused the visitors to be at ease... That there were some beasts, who are much kinder then others. Not just your stereotypical aggressive, and fearful, monsters. But rather a much more gentler side that yearned for peace with the human beings.

A territory filled with marvelous wonders, and mysterious beings. A territory where family, friends, couples, and children got up close and personal with their counterparts, the monsters. Who would strive to prove their kind worthy, that indeed there are even those who are lurking in the dark, that can be just as warm hearted and peaceful as them. The carnival was a place, where both kinds, two opposing 'species', got to truly know one another and their 'other side' by giving chances. Their side of befriending and peace.

As the large foo dog creature playfully pranced around the open areas, landing rather softly before jumping up again, he came to a stop and grinned through his true form, wagging his tail and being very dog-like to say the least. The guardians of the kids riding the foo dog clapped joyously and with that, the beast sat down, curving his tail at the end as the kids slid off his back backwards with ease and laughing before the end of his tail stopped their sliding and who ever responsible of them took them off for the next kid to leave. The ringleader, was none other than Kizuato Namikaze who devoted his life to find peace or Atleast tell others that,'Hey, not all monsters are mean and blood thirsty'. Hence why the carnival was here. Kizuato has been through so many life changing events that the carnival was born after he had to single handedly kill off his lovers, whom were compromised by greedy people. Greedy people who strived for power through catching monsters and involuntarily using them like slaves, or toys of their own. For their own need of power. And he has since then swore that he will not treat the agents badly, as their life is already hard enough, and for as long the carnival still exists, peace will come without violence or greed. That was the purpose of the Carnival. To prove monsters worthy, that there's also another side of them that cares and that's kind.

Once it came down to the last kid, Kizuato in his true form looked over his shoulder and blinked checking if there were more clinging to him perhaps, as kids loved and adored him. To his checking, a small little girl who clung onto his fur tightly in her fisted hands remained stubbornly and the foo dog grinned with a closed mouth as he folded his ears back in submission and licked the girls face. The little girl with a braid and a red bow at the end of her side braid giggled but didn't let go and he grabbed her with his long and sharpest fangs by her shirt, slowly and gently placing her down. Her parents didn't feel nervous and when they reached to hold her little hands, she stepped back and hugged the large foo dog's paw as he slowly sat down.

"I don't wanna go mommy! He's so cute!"

The little girl explained giggling. Kizuato let out a small huff through his nose and leaned his head down, nuzzling the girl before hooking the back of her shirt with his one of his claws without causing a hole and facing her to face her parents as he slightly pushed her forward. The little girl waved Kizuato goodbye and the male, still in his foo dog form waved back as her parents also did the same and smiled. The little girl then went on and on about Kizuato and Kizuato then turned around walking back deeper into the carnival as he was at the exit earlier.

image.jpg

@Wolfsin

Once his hand touched Brian's shoulder, the suit's inner HUD began to glitch. Numbers and letters sprung across the inner screen "Power surge detected, suit calibrating" he heard the voice in his head. Luckily none of this could be caught by neros. As it was all internal. But did the suit really just detect the power...coming from neros? It wasn't impossible, though Brian had no idea how the hell it functions, then surprises come along like this. "Core functions engaged, suit reboot.....reboot complete, suit calibrated" Brian had no idea what the hell just happened. But he couldn't stop to think about it now.

He shook neros hand off his shoulder, he turned around and walked over to the window. He looked out eyeing the city bellow. He crossed his arms and stayed quiet for a bit. Sure, it was his first week as a high ranking agent. He still barely new his protocol. And he's never dealt with a hound, so he was now in a unknown territory. Brian had no doubt that he couldn't do this, but it wasn't going to be easy. "Where I come from...respect is earned. I'm not going to treat you like you want right off bat" he said turning around to face Neros " you want me to treat you like you want? Then earn it" Brian said flat out. No sarcasm, no attitude.

The big man walked back to his desk and sat down with his arms crossed facing neros. "We have a task to do, it could be handled by the lower ranks, but for them to prepare will take far to long. There's been a disturbance, a street not to far from here has been reporting strange activity...we're going to check it out first..." Brian explained getting up to walk to a cabinet and open it. Inside he pulled out a quiver of arrows and a high tech bow. He strapped it onto his back and pulled out a belt. On the belt was a pouch and a knife holster with a 8 inch knife holstered in it. The belt was buckled to his waist. And he walked towards the elevator, right passed Nero and the doors opened and he stepped in waiting.

"Well...you coming?"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
cerebus-png.33658

Walking comfortably through the streets, Cerberus had little concern over the Watchers finding him. Sure, he was probably going to be tracked but Noelani had her weaknesses and directions was one of them. Most of the others watchers feared him which pushed them of the list which only left Noelani's favorites. Shinji and Makoto. Though, even to them he wouldn't return until his 'stroll' is completely. A bloody grin crossed his lips, fang like teeth perched behind pale lips as he threw back his head in laughter, hands clenched to fists. Sure, he attracted stares but it was all the same. He could turn into a huge monster and kill them all so he had little care for normal humans worthless opinion. "As if...Even Noe isn't making me go back." There was a silence as he continued in his steps, silver cross swaying with each thud upon the perfect and undamaged pavement. "I'll go back after dark." He established with himself, grinning madly still as he snorted. "After a little partying hm~"

After a while, his natural amusement at the thought of avoiding or very well annoying his supposed comrades he became bored. His steps ceased as a noticeable weight latched onto his left, causing yellow to stare down at the assaulting creature he intended to remove. To say the least, he was shocked to see a child pinned to the fabric of his trousers, wonderful trousers may he add that were created FOR HIM by Jewel, sobbing and pleading for something his ears decided not to register. His gaze was not angry, nor malicious but instead blank as he watched her bawl and cry, though his hands shifted till they were forced to take place in his pockets. "Brat...get off me." He hissed, leaning down to stare at her with the glowing orbs. What he didn't expect was her to continue instead of running.

"The hell..."

Cerberus certainly felt nothing for the kid who was slowly ruining one of his favorite outfits but at this point he didn't need to deal with agents. Though that would be fun... Sighing with a irritated expression he noticed that people had begun to crowd, noticing how the monster did nothing about the crying kid stapled to his leg. "Damn it...Kid...get off.." He whispered, shaking the limb slightly before the girl pulled her head up, face red, as she murmured out a plead for her mummy. "This is to damn cliche..." He added, staring at the kid comically before turning to leave with the kid being dragged behind. "If you get killed it wont be my problem brat." At least it would be interesting to see what an agent would do if a kid was there.

diana-png.33672

@Wolfsin

Clack, clack.

The sound of Diana's heels echoed through the empty stairwell as she made her way up to Chad's apartment. She would rather have died than taken the lift in such a run-down establishment; she didn't trust it and preferred stairs as a general rule. Once again she was baffled as to why her fellow agent chose to live in such a place when he could easily have afforded better without using too large a chunk of his salary, but each to their own. She supposed the size of it didn't matter too much -even Diana admitted that she didn't need all the space in her own ornate apartment for just one person- if he would just keep it clean for once. She didn't know how many times she had come over to visit only to find that she couldn't even see the floor through all the mess littered about. She had even come close to simply hiring a maid for him once but decided against getting involved, contenting herself with 'encouraging' him to clean up a little more when the apartment looked like a disaster site and occasionally picking up a few items herself during her longer visits.

Not that Diana showed up at Chad's apartment that often, and never without reason. Even if the reason was sometimes just Akiela. Whatever differences she may have with Chad regarding his living arrangements and views on cleanliness, Diana couldn't help but melt in the presence of that lovable ball of fluff. Today however she had come to discuss 'hounds' of a different nature, having heard that he was receiving a new one today. Sighing but not out of breath Diana finally reaches Chad's floor and exits the stairwell, walking along until she reached his door before stopping. She raised a gloved fist and knocked twice before stepping back, waiting for him to answer. Getting paired with a new hound never seemed to be a particularly enjoyable experience for any of them, what with the usual hatred of monsters that came with a job like hunting them down, so she had felt the least she could do was stop by to see if he wanted company going to the ministry to pick his new partner up. She was on her way in to see Tomoe anyway, but she would understand if Chad rejected her offer. Diana wasn't sure if he was going to be allowing the beast to live with him in his apartment, in which case it would surely be simpler to just let some of the ministry staff bring them straight there.

chad-png.33698

crash!

boom!

Shuffle!

Chad lay on the floor and Akiela stood over top of him with one paw over his head. The pup was panting, quite adorably so and Chad looked up at his dog and groaned. "Why do you have to be cute when I am in pain Akiela.. Its not right." He dusted himself off and Akiela followed as the two made their way to the door. here he was just listening to rain and passing out at his desk while Akiela stole his bed, and he had to be awoken by some stranger. it could possibly be his hound but he didn't think about knocking and such, hell if it made it easier they could just come through the window.

"Oi Who is it?!

A familiar feminine voice answered and Chad froze up... but it was too late to go and hide now. "Alright alright come on in." he pulled open the door and welcomed her into his pig stie which he was certain very quickly that it was a horrible mistake. "I haven't had much time to clean or anything, that new game just came out on pc and I had a beta key and.." His excuses would probably go on for ages but Akiela saved him. The little dog barked and nudged at Diana's leg for attention and when she looked away from him he shot back to his computer desk and started to log into his game again..

"Dammit the new high score is really high, how will i beat that?" The next moment was filled of rapid clicking and very heavy concentration. Then a lot of raging when he died. Chad tipped back in his chair, and once again..

Crash! Boom!

he lay at Diana's feet and looked up at her. "errm what did ya need? don't tell me my hound got caught trying to eat the neighbors cat. i don't think Betty can handle that kind of trauma in her old age..."

Last edited:
alphonse-png.33611

The Rat's Sewers

@Strawberry275

divider_sample.png

"What's going on? Did something happen?"

Alphonse turned his head in the direction of where the voice was coming from, seeing his friend round the corner. He was still half bent over, resting a hand on his knee as he tried to regain his breath. It took him a while to even start feeling capable of speaking, giving Gabriel the time to rethink and speak again. Golden curls framing his face messily fell over his blue orbs, obscuring them from his friend. His clothes- this time around a simple teeshirt and a pair of jeans clung to his body uncomfortably, drenched in sweat.

"…or did the old man catch you sleeping again and now you need a place to hide?"

The blonde youth lifted his gaze, his cheeks flushing bright red (although if it was from embarrassment or the running was unclear). "Nah-ah!" he started, trying to quickly think up an excuse as he straightened up and brushed the loose strains of hair out of his face. Then his expression fell and he looked down, scuffing his feet. "Well, yeah... but it's not my fault he's so damn grumpy! I was just taking a nap for a short time a-and... I didn't even fall asleep on purpose!" he tried to defend himself, taking a slight step back... which almost made him fall over. He did, however, manage to regain his balance in time by steadying himself against the wall beside him.

"Y'know Al, it's probably harder on you to run all the way here each time than it would be to just do as he asked…"

Alphonse grimaced as he followed Gabriel inside, stuffing his hands in his pocket. "I do! But the old shrimp never thinks it's enough. Even when I try my hardest he thinks I'm slacking!" he huffed, letting himself fall into the couch where he lay quietly for a moment, stretched up as he considered what to say next, "aaaaaaaanyway... now when I'm already here, wanna do something?" he asked, glancing up at Gabriel with a grin.

cassandra-png.33762

Cassandra's Apartment - The Capital
@Strawberry275

namnl%C3%B6st-2-png.32633

"What can I help you with, ma'am?"

Cassandra had just finished buttoning her light summer coat as her young secretary arrived, quick as always. A slight smile crossed the lips of the blone aristocrat as she turned her attention to the younger female.

"Elise, would you please be so kind and send a message to Ringleader Conquest, and request a meeting with him," as she spoke, her smile melted away, replaced by a thoughtful, if not slightly worried expression, "It is regarding the many...freaks we've gotten on our hands lately. If they stay with us much longer, they will draw too much attention to them and we'll risk being exposed. Unless they are willing to go through the treatment, the Carnival is the only place I can offer them," as she spoke, both her voice and the look in her eyes were as cold as ice, lacking even an ounce of passion or motivation. It was almost as though she were bored- or perhaps tired of dealing with this.

"Also send..." she hesitated at what she was going to say next, though then opened her mouth anyway and spoke, "send him a warning about the capital. They should avoid coming here any time soon- considering there seem to be a lot of nosy agents moving around this area. Not that I mind if they get themselves caught and locked up, but at least a fair warning to stop them from being idiotic I believe they deserve..."

And with that said, Cassandra headed over to the door, stopping in her tracks just before she would have exited and looking back at Elise, "could you also please prepare another cup of tea for when I get back? I shouldn't take long," she said, her voice and expression suddenly making her sound almost... nice and gentle. "See you later," she flashed Elise a small smile before she headed out.

Cassandra disliked most people- especially monsters... but Elsie was one of the few she could not only stand, but also had a soft spot for. The girl was efficient and well mannered, something Cassandra appreciated very much. She didn't know why exactly she was so fond of her secretary, but she knew for sure that Elise was as close to a friend as she would probably ever get. And she appreciated her friend.

Not that this means I can effort to trust anyone... Cassandra thought to herself, her expression darkening.

She headed down the street, strolling at a peaceful pace as she simply took in her surroundings, trying to clear her clouded thoughts.

shinji-png.33984

The City of the Watchers - Southsage
@Aka~Kitsune @Sinopa
1395051187-dividercli-o.png

Shinji would have minded neither killing nor simply getting rid of Cerebus. Even if a small part of him sort of liked the troublemaker, he was convinced that everything would have been so much easier if he simply wasn't there anymore. He was far more a nuisance than an amusement, in Shinji's opinion. Sure, as Noelani had stated, he was indeed useful in some cases... but was he really useful enough to let all of this slide? The fact that now, because of Cerebus, Shinji had been forced to leave the project he earlier had been so indulged in didn't exactly make things any brighter for the young watcher.

"Shinji,"
he was greeted by the lady death.

"Noelani," he greeted back, giving a slight nod of his head.

"We'll go to the city, he is probably being his usual irritating self and walking around with a smug grin. We have a while until night. Though if he hides well enough we might not find him before then, if so return here. I don't want either of you caught by agents."

The black haired teenager suppressed a heavy sigh at her last statement. He disliked the fact that he would have to return at nightfall if they didn't find him, though understood why. He also knew that Noelani did what she did because she cared (or at least so he believed), but... it also made him feel somewhat like a little kid. Nevertheless he accepted it without complain

"It is true that he is very trouble-some, and his pranks and constant running away are frustrating to say the least, but he can be helpful at times. Perhaps we should get one of the collars that electrocute mutts if they cross a certain line."

Makoto's comment made his smile widen slightly before he looked thoughtful, scratching his chin. "I vote for the first suggestion," his brows furrowing slightly, "I'm sure I could get my hands on something like that easy enough... and if it's aimed for dogs, it shouldn't kill a human that easily," he mused, just barely able to refrain from chuckling at the thought.

As Makoto headed off in another direction, Shinji frowned slightly, turning to Noelani while taking out his phone from his pocket. "Is splitting up really a good idea?" he asked wearily, knowing that Noelani's sense of direction wasn't the best. Besides, it made much more sense to him that they would all follow wherever the tracking device lead them, than everyone running off in the city alone- making the situation even more complicated than it already was.

• Love
noelani-png.33655

@Sinopa @Gladis

Secretly, the General was quite happy to see Shinji although she knew it probably irritated him that the mutt had once again stopped him working on his projects. Sighing softly she shook her head, folding her arms over her torso. Noelani found it strange how the young monster was obsessed with...whatever he did. She adored the boy she rarely paid attention to anything that wasn't really her work. There was multiple times she had blanked out on talking to the other generals when trying to recall something important. 'Then again, I don't really like the others.' she added mentally as she nodded, heading out with the other two, her expression grim. 'Famine...such a nuisance.' Noelani physically groaned as she thought about the aristocrat. 'Then there is war...His rats break to many rules, he is to chaotic...though I prefer him over Famine.' Finally it came around to Conquest. 'I do not hate him...but exposure is pointless. We will just be harmed for it.' The general finished, having finally exited the caves.

Her eyes squinted with the sun, lips pursing till the light pink made a thin line upon her features. Raven hair was illuminated by the rays of light as her hands pushed it from her face. "I think that is a good Idea." Reaching into her pocket she pulled out her cellphone to peer at the time before nodding. "It might be the best method to deal with him. That or just getting rid of him." Not that she could. "Shinji, try to get your hands on something like that, I'm sure it will decrease the need to hunt him that way...maybe a tracker as well." With that her phone was back in her pocket.

Noelani just nodded as Makoto headed off to find him. She trusted that the Lieutenant would be fine. Turning to Shinji she cocked her head to the side as she hummed with a curious mumble. "What is wrong with splitting up...Makoto will be fine will she not?" Noelani was surprisingly clueless to her own lack of direction. "And it is day light, so I doubt hunters would notice us...unless they really looked." Lady death luckily had no bone like limbs as a effect of the previous night but her grey orbs still retained the thin ring of blue that glowed slightly. "So, it'll be fine." She finished, waving slightly as she turned to take a different direction. "Be careful Shinji." She warned, finishing her words as she turned a corner to head off in a random direction that even if she wanted to, didn't know where led.

women%20touhou%20katana%20weapons%20konpaku%20youmu%20short%20hair%20white%20hair%20anime%20girls%20swords%201920x1200%20wall_www.wall321.com_10.jpg

~Deneyra Rubius Blanche~

"Alice! Wake up!"
Madoline yelled, shoving the girl next to her a couple of times with no success. Free period was almost over and they had to return to class, but it seemed that the other was keen on not budging from her spot. The Brunette frowned, her freckled face reddening slightly as she gave the girl another shove. "Alice! Wake the Hell up! We have 10 minutes until free period is over and I am not covering your ass again for sleeping throug-" The girl was cut off by a shove back, causing her to stumble back and grab one of the desks for balance as she let out a small curse. "Damnit Alice! That shit really hurts...I forget how strong you are." The girl, Alice, had her arm raised, palm facing Madoline with her fingers together in perfect form. Her head was still down, faced hidden behind short, white locks of hair and another rosey arm. The girl let her arm fall to her side, continuing her rest as if nothing had happened.

Madoline gave another frown and straightened, walking up and lightly taking the girl's delicate hand in her own as she spoke, rather softly this time. "Alice come on...stop throwing a tantrum and get your LAZY ASS UP!" She gave the girl a rough tug and this time the girl went with her, limp body falling forward ontop of the cursing brunette, causing both to fall to the floor. Madoline growled angrily, shaking the sleeping girl ontop of her who "accidently" fell atop her large chest and was now snuggled up against it. "Damnit Alice! Get off...you know that feels weird..."

Alice gave a lazy shake of her head, cherry red lips curling into an innocent smile as she mumbled sleepily. "Just 5 minutes more...you're so comfortable..." Madoline frowned and squirmed under the small girl, who surprisingly weighed much more than she looked. "Damnit! we don't have time for this! We are going to be late!" Alice giggled softly and snuggled up closer before lifting her head.

Her short white hair was cut in a slightly angled bob, a large black ribbon tied around it lik she usually had it. Around her nose we slight freckles and behind her framing bangs were 2 large, Doe brown eyes framed by long, doll-like eyelashes. The girl was cute, boarder-lined beautiful if she wasn't so lazy and touchy. Alice gave a sly smile before getting off of Madoline, lightly dusting off her uniform and moving back to the desk, collecting her backpack and cellphone. Madoline has risen as well and was now adjusting herself and her grumbled under her breath. "Sometimes I swear you are a lesbian..."

Alice turned then, a beaming smile crossing her face as she teased. "Only for you, Maddy!~" She laughed then, throwing her backpack over her small shoulders. Compared to Madoline, who was 5'6, had womanly curves and long curly brown hair, Alice looked like a child. She stood at about 5'2 and weighed almost 105. Her breast were non existant, and she had almost not curves. She glanced at Madoline and frowned. "It is not fair that you are so pretty." She walked forward and grabbed the blushing Madoline's hand before rushing in the hall to class.

~~~~~
@Aka~Kitsune

"Finally! I did not know how much longer I would be able to last!" Alice stood by the front gate, arms outstretched towards the sky as she stretched, causing her uniform shirt to rise up and come slightly untucked. Madoline stood next to her, sipping quietly at her peanut milk with a small smile on her lips. "It was only 2 hours, dork. You're so over dramatic." She giggled then and held out her milk to Alice, who took it and took a large sip, finishing it off. Madoline frowned and pinched the girls arm, being awarded with a small shriek of pain. "Hey! That hurt!" Madoline moved back out of the girl's reach and laughed, teasing her. "Piggies get pinches! Now come on. I want to try out tht new coffee shop that opened down the street."

Aliced rubbed her arm, a sour expression on her face as she mumbled. "I don't like coffee..."

"Get Milk tea then."

"I wonder if they have bulba..."

"Well we can ask when we get there. Now hurry up!" She grabbed Alice's hand and dragged her along. Alice stayed relatively quiet for most of the time, only speaking when spoken to until the Coffee Shop came into view. Madoline read the sign from across the street, a wide smile on her face. "Cafe a la key...kind of stupid name...don't you think?" Alice nodded, staring at the sigm for a moment, but her attention was pulled across the street where she heard a child screaming.

"Mommy! I want my mommy!" Alice and Madoline both turned towards the noise. It was close to the coffee shop, where a group had started to gather around a little girl, clinging to the leg of an indifferent man, who simply watched her. Madoline took a step forward, but Alice grabbed her shoulder, stopping her. "wait..." Alice eyed the man suspiciously, her eyes narrowing as she watched his expression grow rather sadistic before he turned, child in tow, down the street.

The crowd seemed to dispurse slightly. Even Madoline seemed to lose interest as she turned back to Alice. Alice, however, kept her eyes on the man as he walked. Her expression had grown rather cold, almost furious as he walked and she stepped off after him.
{That man...}. Madoline reached out and grabbed her hand, her eyes widening slightly. "Where the hell are you going? Don't tell me you are going to follow that creep!" Alice stopped and looked back, her cold expression changing in an instant as she smiled gently at her friend. "I just want to see if the little girl is returned home alright...Pick me up some Milk tea...extra bulba like I like it, okay?" Her smile widened then and Madoline relaxed slightly, gently releasing her hand. "Okay...but call me if any crazy shit happens, alright?"

Alice nodded before turning back to the man, who was now rounding the corner, the child still in tow. She stepped off after him, her smile growing slightly. There was something different in the smile, however....

((And I am In!~~~~))

• Love
diana-png.33672

@Wolfsin

Diana's features creased into a frown as she heard thumping from within Chad's apartment, her hand instinctively reaching down for her weapon before she realised that it was probably just Akiela thumping around and making a bit of noise in the process as dogs that size were wont to do. She didn't relax completely however until she heard Chad's voice call out in the usual brisk manner he answered the door. It was reassurance that he at least wasn't in the middle of a fight with his new Hound, if they'd already arrived. "It's me, Diana," She answered, her heel bouncing up and down a little as she waited for him to answer the door.

When he invited her in she stepped past him, shaking her head whilst carefully stepping around the mess. "It's fine, since I didn't tell you and I'm sure you've been busy..." She paused before continuing, scoffing quietly, "Although I had hoped it would be with something slightly more productive than games. Remind me, a 'beta key' is the one where you get to play the game before it's been officially released to test it out, yes?" She asked, although quickly became distracted when Akiela nudged at her leg.

"Hi boy," She smiled, crouching down to pet him whilst Chad went back to his game. She was more than content to fuss over the dog for a while, and she had learned the hard way how much some people hated being distracted whilst gaming. It wasn't until he went crashing back in his chair that she straightened up, taking a few steps back and shaking her head. "To the best of my knowledge your hound hasn't caused any trouble of that sort...yet. I was on my way in to the ministry myself and since your place is on the way I thought I'd ask if you wanted to go together if you needed to pick your hound up. Of course, if you're busy with..." Her eyes flicked to the computer screen, "Other things I'll understand if you'd prefer to wait for them to be delivered here instead..."​

(Will do other posts soon)

gabriel-png.33673

@Gladis

Gabriel sighed, knowing that his friend's lack of an immediate response meant that nothing interesting was happening. It wasn't that he particularly wanted something bad to be occurring within the faction, simply that if there was anything going on it would give him something to do and probably keep him from sulking that he hadn't seen Shinji. Given that it was only noon, however, and that it was quite common for him to go days without seeing the boy, this seemed a silly thing to get upset over.

"Whatever you say, Al. You shouldn't nap in the middle of the day anyway, it can screw up the sleeping patterns of a young boy like you," He chuckled, reaching out to grab Alphonse's arm when he overbalanced but letting go upon realising his friend had simply hit the wall. "If you hate it that much then just stop rooming with your gramps, if you could be heartless enough to leave him by himself...you realise he knows this is where you come to hide, right? I don't wanna get yelled at by him as well!"

Gabriel frowned, folding his arms as Alphonse sprawls out on the couch. "Well...I guess we could do the usual," He sighs. "If you think you can handle a journey up topside. Maybe you need to exercise more, if a run from your place to here gets you so out of breath. I know it's not exactly a short distance, but...must just be those short legs of yours, huh? Now, I'm pretty sure I got us thrown out of the last arcade we went to -even though my actions were completely justifiable- but I think there was a new internet cafe opening nearby so we could give that a try?"​

• Love
cerebus-png.33658

The child only gripped the coat and pant leg tighter between her small hands, causing him to roll his eyes with a soft chuckle. Damn, humans made it easier and easier for him to get in trouble! Then again, trouble was just the best. The shouting, screaming, anger and hate eventually led to blood be it his own or that of another. Then again, that was probably why he liked chasing after the general, War. "Wonder where he currently is..." The hound like monster questioned before shrugging, taking another corner where he eventually got annoyed with the sobbing, his hand grasping the back of her dress as he lifted her up to his eye level, his eyes narrowed.

"Just shut up."

By now a gun was settled between the space of her wide eyes, his grin becoming chaotic as he chuckled, the tears stopped as the child was unable to comprehend the next thing that would happen. Though that itself was ceased as his eyes shuddered, gaze turning to the girl that...followed him? The grin still settled on his lips, eyes wide will yellow was engulfed with cold white. "Eh...who are you?" He asked, tilting his head till raven locks shifted with the movement, his lips quirking to a further grin.

Cerberus took note that the presence of her...was not normal. Though that itself would normally raise alarm he just continued to stare with shuddering yellow eyes, white teeth visible from the large grin upon his features as he awaited an answer. "You aren't normal either..." He mumbled, raising his brows before turning back to the Kid who began to squirm in his grasp, causing him to huff. "Stop or I'll shoot you brat." He hissed, turning back to the school girl with a grin, having dealt with the human. "So...why are you following me would be a better question..."​

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
neros-png.33695

Neros followed with Brian as quickly as he could. While the two definitely had not hit things off well, if he could prove his usefullness, perhaps this egotistical bastard would come down from planet 9 and treat him with just a little more dignity. It was amusing to think that he cared about such stupid things as respect though. "Oh this ones a fun one" Neros smirked as he felt around. he wasn't like most monsters used as hounds. His sense of smell wasn't great, instead he pin pointed targets through their aura, a force of power that all supernatural beings exuded and some more powerful mortals too. It was a sense of will so to speak.

"This way."

He continued to lead Brian as he dashed through the street. At least the bastard hadn't been so demeaning as to place him on some sort of stupid leash or something. "He is very near, but this one is very powerful you might consider some caution bud" he didn't really care what happened to Brian but if he was able to act like he did, then all the better. They were getting very close to this one now. The aura was familiar. Neros already knew who they were dealing with, but it would be much more amusing to watch Brian struggle than to warn him outright.​

chad-png.33698

"Ehh outside? its raining though. I think id melt in the rain and if im a puddle I am pretty useless.. We should stay inside."

Yet another of Chad's strange exaggerated excuses, but Diana had to be used to them. "Im not gonna let you go alone though." Chad sighed to himself and leaned down to toss some clothes searching for his favorite jacket. It was dirty but he didn't really care, he was going to get wet anyways. he donned some black pants as well and threw his black jacket shirt over a white tee. "How are you doing with your hound?" He asked as he attempted to spark up a cigarette. It wouldn't matter soon if it was raining. "I don't even know my hound at all. I wish they would just let me train Akiela and be done with it. hes a good dog and doesn't eat peoples brains or suck out their blood." Akiela perked up at his mentioning and chad roughed his hand through his pups fur. "Be good Akiela and don't beat my high score." He laid a controller next to his dogs paws and then passed through the doorway.

The city was cold on rainy nights like this, especially for someone as thin and lean as Chad. His cigarette sparked in the darkness and he exhaled slowly as a fade of seriousness presumed his expressions. "To be honest I hate this job, and I wish I hadn't ever gotten involved. Monsters, and scary things aren't my forte, I just got cursed with being one of the best and taking care of them." There was a solem edge to his voice as he walked beside her. The Ministry would surely yell at him for dressing so informal but he never cared what the goat squad had to say. "Have you been on any missions lately?" He wasn't very good at talk but he at least tried with Diana. At least she understood him.​

women%20touhou%20katana%20weapons%20konpaku%20youmu%20short%20hair%20white%20hair%20anime%20girls%20swords%201920x1200%20wall_www.wall321.com_10.jpg

~Dineyra Rubius Blanche~
@Aka~Kitsune @Wolfsin @Mcfluffy

She had followed the man silently for a couple of minutes, making sure to keep a fairly large distance between them but never losing sight of the raven-haired man. She was also following the sound of the small girl's wailing.
"Mommy! Where is my mommy..." When he rounded another corner, she was suprised to hear the crying come to a harsh stop as the man's growl carried to where she stood.

"Just shut up..."

She stopped just at the loop around the corner and poked her head around, watching the scene silently. The man had pulled the child up by the collar of her dress and now had a gun pointed directly at her forehead. Alice rose up slightly, her eyes narrowing as her face reddened. She was just about to step out when she suddenly heard the man speak, but not to the little girl. It was to her instead.

"Eh?...Who are you?" He turned then, letting his yellow eyes fall on her as a malicious sneer slowly made its way across his face. The white of his teeth were almost gleaming, sending a chill through her spine. She stood rather frozen then, her eyes locked on the yellow irises staring at her with sadistic curiousity. His eyes narrowed suddenly and he sniffed the air before locking his gaze with her again. "You're not normal either..." His head tilted slightly to the side, raven locks falling lose as his smile grew, sudden excitement rising inside of him. The small girl, suddenly squirmed, however, awarding herself with a hiss from her captor. "Stop of I'll shoot you brat." He turned back, letting his eyes fall on Alice once more.

Alice had composed herself now, but was eeriely calm. Her expression was completely blank as she looked at the child before stating simply.
"You're pretty stupid to choose to cling to this man's leg. Has your precious 'Mommy' even taught you about monsters?" He voice had changed slightly, almost deepened as if a grow woman was trapped in the small, 5'2" body. The child flinched slightly at her gaze, but Alice turned away, staring directly at the raven-haired man. "I was more curious than anything. Wanting to see what monsters were throwing on the streets nowadays...how long has it been since someone was able to look through my Glamours and be able to tell I was different...A rather long time actually."

"Mommy..."​
The small girl whimpered in the man's arms. Alice glanced at her again and smiled, her eyes sharpening slightly.​
"It's a pity how stupid they are...helpless...it's more pathetic than anything."
She glanced at the man again, her expression becoming blank once more.​
"What is your name, monster?" She was suddenly exuding regality, ferocity, and a feral almost sadistic charm. Her eyes locked on his, brown orbs suddenly void of anything. Those were the eyes of a murderer, the eyes of something black inside and out. Her eyes seemed to mirror his own.

Her brows furrowed then as her face darkened for a moment as she added. "It's almost...delicious...do you feel it, monster?" She glanced ahead, her eyes locking on the place in front of them as a smile slowly creeped across her lips. "You may want to sit the child down...I am sure you may need both hands for this."

Who was this Alice? One moment she had been chatting with her best friend, sitting in school and drinking peanut milk, but now here she was, standing with a harshly blank expression, waiting for something to happen, but what exactly?

image.jpg

@Wolfsin @DoomyCakez @Aka~Kitsune

Brian quietly followed neros without question, though Brian watched neros with wonder. The way he went about, leading the big man to the target. Was something he was gonna ask about later, but not now. Once they reached the area, the hound said to use caution, apparently other monsters can feel power levels of others. Which meant a big catch for Brian.

"The street seems pretty calm...you sure that there's one here..." Brian said back pointed to the alleyway that the monster was in. Brian turned around to see a man holding a gun to a kids face, and a women...schoolgirl conversing with the man. He then guessed this was the monster neros was talking about. He could see it in his eyes. Though he wasn't sure what the school girl was, she didn't look threatening.

"Well at least I know your senses work" Brian said slapping neros on the back. The metal man took the bow from his back and pulled an arrow from his quiver. A laser pointer aimed at the male monster, dead on his chest. "Now...put the kid down. And we can get this over with...without it being messy...." Brian's priorities were set, 1. Get the kid to safety 2. Deal with the monster....easy...right?

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
cerebus-png.33658

After listening to the females words he just raised a brow, confused by the face she seemed to act superior. In fact, even if she was it wasn't like he actually gave a fuck about status, he was currently opposing many rules set to him and it wasn't fazing him in the slightest. "Eh...You seem boring." He stated plainly, rolling his eyes as he dropped the kid, watching as she fell on her back, instantly getting up as to push herself against the wall. "Kid...that really isn't smart." He pointed out, waving the gun lazily with his arm as he huffed. "I mean it just lets me splatter your brains on a wall." Turning back to the woman, Cerberus grinned as he seemed to lean at the waist so that he faced her, grin wide.

"Hun, you don't exactly smell normal. Though you reek of normal humans to a point one could miss it..."

Cerberus was quite confused when she mentioned needing two hands, the monster just turned back to the kid then the school girl with a genuine look of confusion. "What do you me-" He paused, nose twitching slightly before he cracked his usual large grin, teeth once again visible as he seemed to chuckle, noticing the new amusement which arrived. "Oh...I wonder who this shall be.." He hissed tauntingly, waving his finger in the process as he stuffed his hands into his jacket, awaiting for their arrival.

Matthew only stared with glee when the monster and...robot appeared. Blinking he eventually narrowed his eyes till he was staring at the suit...person...thing with confusion. "Wait...are humans creating robots now?" He muttered, turning to the school girl for a moment as if to ask her opinion. "That is unfair...Robots don't bleed." He groaned, rolling his head back before he stared down from leaning back, yellow glimmering as he chuckled, eventually lurching forwards with a soft smile. "Tell me Robot man... Does dealing with me mean capturing me?" He asked, pulling his hands out of his jack as his right hand curled back around the gun. "Because my 'master' will probably kick my ass just for getting attention from you but if I'm caught she will throw a fit...Though that would be fun to watch..." He contemplated before looking to the monster at his side with a raised brow, almost as if to ask why.​

I walked down the sidewalk into the city and looked around at all of the people on the sidewalk. There weren't crowds but still a lot of human. My eyes were still somewhat not used to the sunlight yet but I could still see. I pushed up the glasses by the sides, moving them up on the bridge of my nose. As I continued forward I held my hands behind my back, kept my spine straight, and grace in my every step.

I was soon in the middle of the city, my eyes scanned the area for clues. I noticed a large man in some sort of mechanical suit following a smaller man who let off a sadistic air in my opinion. Since I really had nothing to go on I slowly followed them, keeping my distance very far from them so I wouldn't be noticed. Remaining unnoticed was one of my specialties, seeing as my true form is fog, I could keep my presence contained and my steps light.

They soon stopped and the suited man held up some kind of advanced mechanic bow. I got a bit closer until I saw them. Cerberus with a laser pointed to his chest, a small human girl against a wall looking as frightened as ever, and another girl in a school outfit who also seemed to let off a sadistic air.

"Now...put the kid down. And we can get this over with...without it being messy...."

Crap they're agents. I reached down and grabbed two kunai from my boots and walked behind silently to the man in the suit. I wasn't quite sure what to do, normally I would hold my blade up to the neck, but that wouldn't do any good here.

"Mathew!" I yelled. "You don't know how much I want to kill you right now." I knew I couldn't kill him, but the desire to was strong. This situation was horrible. A few of the clouds above slowly merged into one and began to darken. I looked over at the frightened girl with a blank face. {You need to find some way to get out of here.} My voice was heard in her mind, whether she heeded my warning or not was on her.

"We definitely don't want this to be messy, look at all of the humans around. I'm positive there will be casualties. Let me take the mutt back, he will be punished severely and constantly watched so this doesn't happen again." My voice was monotone-like, I doubted my words would make them stand down and let me walk away with him, he is an agent after all, and if I'm correct, a first agent since he had a traitorous hound beside him. I remember them being mentioned in one of the previous meetings between the monster generals. To me, hounds were even less than the humans. I wasn't even sure if I could take the two on. The situation was very trouble-some.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.