Lovely little stupid Trainee

Jacques watched as Kale followed and glanced every now and the at Kale's face, each time a different expression. Kale couldn't help but occasionally chuckle. "You know making those faces, makes it kinda obvious as too what you are thinking about." Jacques ran his hand through hair and climbed the wall and sat in the middle of the tower that the wall lead up too.

Kale didn't respond immediately, though he knew that Jacques' words were true. However, after a moment, he called up to him, "I wouldn't be thinking about it if you hadn't done it!" Sighing, he sat there, crossing his arms over his chest and bringing up his knees, not wanting to train today.

Jacques sat there for awhile and the lifted his head as he heard Kale speak. Jumping from the tower and landing in front of Kale. "Its your fault I did it." Jacques sat on the ground on knee up to his chest the other laying flat in the ground. "This day is going to be very unproductive if all we do is sit here." Jacques said smirking at kale.

"You said that you didn't care what we did, we could even stare at the wall if we wanted. I'm finding sitting here very entertaining. Besides," Kale said with a light smile, "I'm actually training by figuring out, using complex mathematics, how to get up the wall without using the ladder. I think it's crossing large distances in the problem I'm having getting up there."

"that's true...but its not distance its how you balance yourself you see...." Jacques stood up and walked over to the wall, you have to think quickly and act even quicker. The blocks stick out in certain spots, so if you cant reach the rope, which is still paritally hanging here, you can bounce of the blocks, like so." Jacques demonstrated, jumping off before he reached the top. "Its hard because you cant really use your hands for anything, except well nothing really." Jacques said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "But we are supposed to train you at the end so that you can scale a wall without even needing a rope of bricks sticking out partially.."

Kale felt a slight smile coming to his face again. "Ah," he said, "but you fail to take into account the psychological variables inherent in the process." He barely knew what half the words in that sentence meant, but had heard one of the more scholarly types spout the same basic idea a while ago, before he'd been recruited. "Am I really not able to get up there or is it simply some mental block that I have preventing me from getting up there?"

Jacques chuckled as kale had used such professional words. "you must feel proud for using those words, trainee, but you see that's is not what matters, wether or not you can do this is if you believe you can, if yu keep doubting yourself, then you will never make it up there."

"But do I want to know what's up there?" Kale asked, looking up the wall at Jacques. "If it was nothing up there, then maybe, but since you're there..." he trails off, leaving the statement open for a reason. Though Jacques' words had made him feel better, his mood lighter, he still didn't feel like training right now, and so he sat there, exchanging banter to prolong his reprieve from training.

"nothing is up there, but open space and your next training assignment, which is more scary then anything...I will remain down here, while you go up there, so you don't feel uncomfortable...but you should really finish your sentence....then maybe what?" Jacques had no idea of what Kale was going to say, he had hopes but he knew none of them were things that Kale would say. "Listen...even if you would rather I show you the next thing before we do it, then go around the corner to were the hay stacks are and stand there waiting."

"I might actually go up there if you weren't there. God, you're dense," he said, scoffing slightly. "Besides," he said, "I'm perfectly content with just sitting here." Shifting his position so that he was more in the shade, as the sun had moved slightly while they were talking. He gave Jacques a coy smile, always happy to inconvenience him.

((sorry I took so long, I lost power for 2 days))

Jacques scoffed. "fine, the sit there, but I will be right back." Jacques left to go find the head master, once he did, he told him that Kale was refusing to train, and that someone who is nto willing to train should have no right to be an assassin if they wish not be. The head master agreed and followed Jacques back to were Kale was sitting, still under the Tree. "Kale, seeing as yu are refusing to train, I have in my office, you termination, but unlike any other termination, its not only a termination if being an assassin, you yourself, will be assassinated in 2 days time. So if you will follow me I will take you too my office." with that Jacques smiled proud of himself, he was finished dealing with stupid Trainee's and there stupid little attitudes.

Dread and fear filled Kale. That bastard! he thought, but when he spoke, it sounded like that of a child's, "No! Wait...I'll...I'll train." He stood up, his heart pounding in his chest, looking to Jacques with a mixture of hate and betrayal. He didn't dare tell him about what Jacques had done, there was no telling what would happen then, but he remained stock straight, his eyebrows pressed together, creating parallel lines in between them.

The headmaster nodded and then turned to Jacques and spoke. "there it is settled, now keep your lips to your own! don't think i don't have eye's out here Jacques." Jacques smile faded and he watched as the head master left. "Now Kaler, shall we train?"

Kale, an obvious frown on his face, muttered a simple, "Yes..." He was slightly glad that Jacques had been reprimanded, but it did little to help his mood. He sighed, closing his eyes for a moment, to keep himself from saying anything that would probably get him into more trouble. He contemplated faking sick, but figured he would still have to train anyways. Reopening his eyes, he looked to Jacques, his expression a mixture of disdain and hurt.

"Listen, I have been reprimanded many times, so don't think that was an accomplish meant, i was only shooked that he knew, he doesn't really care considering what some of the assassins have done with him, he only did that because I refuse to do such "dirty deeds" So you can chill, and stop acting like that kiss ruined your life, I bet you liked it, you just refuse to admit it, hell I bet you even hope I do it again." With that Jacques climbed the wall, looking back down at kale and yelling. "Now come up here or go around to the other side and watch."

Kale struggled to keep the blush on his face from being overly obvious to Jacques as he was spoken to, not wanting him to read anything into the redness that was spreading across his cheeks. Watching him as he climbed up the wall, he wasted no time in following him, not wanting to give his master more fodder against him. Grabbing the rung of the ladder, he pulled himself up, soon ending up at the top with Jacques.

Jacques was waiting standing on the edge above the any. "we are going to take ourselves leap of faith...into that hay."

Kale's eyes widened. "N-no," he stuttered, not even daring to look over the edge. "I c-can't do it. You'll have to push me first!" he announced, shaking. He couldn't do it; heights were the one thing that he feared more than anything, besides falling.

Jacques shrugged his shoulders. "Have it your way." Jacques, knew he wouldnt get hurt from the fall because he would fall into the hay or the river which was fairly deep. Jacques walked behind him and gave a tough shove and ran to his side jumping down into the hay as well, landing almost simotaniasly with Kale.

Barely having a moment to let out a yelping scream, Kale had absolutely none to try and figure a way to soften his fall, and landed on his shoulder. Thankfully, it didn't hurt as much as it would have, thanks to the hay. Feeling Jacques land next to him, he pushed back the hay on his face, frowning. "What the hell?!" he shouted, picking hay from his hair.