Lovely little stupid Trainee

The theif arrived in Kale's room, well by the window, Kale was out, so it looked, the thief entered silently making sure no too wake him. He looked around and saw the necklace on the table by the bed, quickly grabbing it and leaving, closing the window silently not too wake Kale, and ran back to Jacques catching him before he left. "Here you go sir, I believe this serves importance to the trainee." Jacques took the necklace and examined it, he had noticed it slightly earlier but thought it was just a pendant. Jacques smiled and flipped some coins to the theif. "Thank you. now leave me I must go." Jacques dropped the necklace in his pocket and got on his horse leaving and not returning until the night. His mission was simple and quick follow and creep, and a slit to the throat and the trader was down. Jacques arrived back and returned the horse. He jumped off and made sure the necklac was still in his pocket. it was. Jacques smiled and went to kale's room. *knock knock knock*

By the time a knock was sounded at the door, Kale was already about to kill someone. "Where is it?" he had shouted as soon as his roommate had come later in the day, already having him up against the wall, a knife pressed to his throat. "What did you do with my necklace?!" The boy maintained that he didn't know what he was talking about, but Kale was having none of it. His shouts could be heard well down the hallway, and the other trainees were poking their heads out the door. Ignoring the knocking at his, he continued threatening the boy, murder in his eyes. But that wasn't the only thing there. In addition to the fury, there were also angry tears, and it was clear he was nearly about to cry.

Jacques heard the threats from inside the room. "I guess it does hold value." Jacques let himself in and saw that Kale had his room mate up against the wall. Jacques pulled kale off of his room mate and looked at the room mate. "LEAVE!" The room mate listened gladly and Jacques slammed the door behind him. "What is wrong with you, why are you so angry!?"

"That thieving bastard took my necklace!" Kale shouted. He's still holding the knife, the knuckles turning white from the strength with which he's holding onto it. Noticing how Jacques had shut the door, and was standing in front of it, he shouted, "Let me go after him! I want my stuff back. That little shit had no right....!" his words trail off, his grey eyes burning, both metaphorically and physically, from his anger and from tears.

Jacques saw the anger and pain. "ha ha so quick to accuse." Jacques walked over to Kale and took the knife from his hand, setting on the bed behind him. "I have your necklace Kale." Jacques reached into his pocket and pulled it out.

"Give it back!" Kale shouted, running over to him, his anger at his roommate now forgotten and turned towards Jacques. Not only was it important to him, he felt naked without it, like someone had run off with all his clothes while he had been bathing or something and forced to run about the place trying to get them back. But besides that, it also felt like he was losing a part of himself and his father by not having it.

Jacques Grabbed Kale and spun him around holding Kale's back to Jacques chest, tightly so that he couldn't move. "how bad do you want it." Jacques whispered in Kale's ear.

"More than anything," Kale said, meaning the words with every part of himself. "It's--it's all I've left of my dad." His sadness overtaking his anger, he felt tears beginning to spill over his cheeks, hating how empty he felt without it.

Jacques felt his Kale's rest from his tears and sadness taking over. "Listen too me, Kale, You need to find other things that make you happy. Fighting your entire life for one thing is a waste of time...I should know. You can go your whole life thinking what your doing is worth it, when in the end people like us Kale...we don't get too see our loved ones, ever again, we root in hell for our crimes, because what we do is not exactly a good thing" with that Jacques threw the necklace and it landed on the bed. "Now calm yourself and think about what I have said, if you are still here in the morning met me at day break by the wall we were at today." Jacques left on that note closing the door behind him as he left.

Kale didn't fight Jacques hold of him, listening to his words silently. However, when he had thrown the necklace, Kale had needed to resist the urge to immediately fight to get it back into his possession again. Sighing when he was left alone, he sat down on the bed, holding the necklace in the palm of his hand. He sat like that for a long while, staring at the pendant, trying to get his emotions in check again. Eventually, he put it on again, pushing the pendent under his shirt, and lying back down, wondering if he should find his roommate and apologize.

Jacques went to his home and blew the lights out seeing as his house was light by lanterns. He went into his bedroom and looked at her picture, by the bed. Eventually falling asleep. The picture was of his daughter, who was now deceased. she was killed by another assassin, a trainee of his in fact, which is why his heart was so hard, especially towards Kale, but Kale would always see it as him being an ass. Jacques awoke just before day break the next day. Getting out of bed and dressing, he walked to were he and Kale had been yesterday, today Kale was going to be able to scale this wall and those planks just as easily as Jacques was. Jacques balanced on one leg with his other crossed on top as he waited, he kinda looked like he was meditating, which in a way Jacques was, clearing his mind of all things that could possibly go wrong today, and the strange hatred he felt towards Kale, just for being a trainee.

Kale fell into a deep sleep, clutching the pendant in his hand close to his chest, a slight frown on his face. His roommate never reentered, probably fearing Kale's anger again, still thinking he thought he had taken his necklace. He didn't let go of it either, not trusting Jacques anymore. Waking with a start in the morning, he quickly got dressed. Tying the laces on his boots tightly, so he had no chance of tripping, he left his room, finding his roommate lying against the wall of the hallway, asleep. Deciding to attempt to apologize later, he walked to where Jacques was, a frown on his face.

Jacques waited for Kale to approach, he looked at his sad expression. "You are a sorry excuse for an assassin, letting your emotions get in the way like you do."

At Jacques' comment, Kale's eyes instantly flashed dangerously, his fists clenching at his sides. "At least I'm not an unfeeling son of a bitch like you," he answered, gritting his teeth.

Jacques eyes flared up with anger at this remark, Jacques jumped from the planks and at kale, pinning him against the wall. "You idiot, how dare you insult me and curse at me like you do, I should kill you, I am your Superior!" Jacques had never felt more anger for a person in his entire life. "Its trainees like you that make me sad to say I ever was one." Jacques had to remember that Kale was not the core reason for his anger. Jacques had his arm on Kale's throat and pressed against it harder.

Kale struggled against him, but once he pressed his arm further against his throat, thoroughly cutting off the only way to breathe, they increased. He felt the chain around his neck cutting into his skin, probably leaving marks. No doubt, Jacques could feel it, too. "You're the one who started it," he gasped out, his voice weak from the obstruction on his throat.

(plot twist!)

"You moron, I could kill you but yet you continue to speak..I could just...Just!" Jacques lips were soon pressed agaionsts Kale's his nager had taken over and he didn't necessarily want this kid dead, seeing as Jacques had a slightly obvious attraction towards him, though he had a strange way to show it. Jacques pulled away and let Kale go. "we are done here, your not training today! I need a break!" With that Jacques began to leave.

Kale's heart felt like it stopped when Jacques placed his lips onto his, though he wasn't sure it was good or bad. Left feeling dumbstruck when he was let go, and Jacques began leaving, he stepped away from the wall, about to call out to Jacques, but stopped himself, his face a mixture of emotions. Walking back towards his room, confusion written all over his face, he barely noticed his roommate leaving as soon as he saw that he was entering, sitting down on his bed, holding his head in his hands.

Jacques returned to his home, angry confused and some what hurt. "Stupid brat, taking control like that." Jacques laid in bed, but was soon interrupted by his head master knocking on the door. "Hows the training?" "Oh fine just fine. what can I do for you?" the head master looked around. "Oh nothing just wondering why u are here and not with Kale." Jacques was dumb founded he couldn't tell his master the truth. "He got uh hurt yesterday and wanted a break, so I gave him one." Jacques was struck on the head. "He is too be an assassin, you get hurt, you get back up, go train him now!" Jacques had to listen, his could not tell his master no, or it would him that would be wanting a break from pain. Jacques arrived at Kale's room one again and walked right in. "We have to train today, i don't care how, but my master wnats you to train, so even if youwant to just go and stare at the wall, i don't care, but we have no choice, and that's an order." Jacques left and returned to the wall, leaning against it and waiting. he didn't expect Kale to show, but oh well.

Kale sighed, looking up with an odd expression on his face, a mix between a worried one and a light smile. Following Jacques from a distance, trying to make his face straight again. For whatever reason, he still had something wrong with his face, because people were staring. Arriving at the wall, he sits down against the shadowed side, letting his head rest against it. Closing his eyes, he tries to keep his mind and expression blank, but the former kept traveling to how Jacques had kissed him and the latter continuing to contort to weird expressions.