Love Under the Light of A Blue Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Sorry stuff got busy at home))

Derek started walking again, keeping his eyes focused on the male who was watching him with a smirk. He took Autumn's hand and continued down the track, "Come on, there's this really nice duck pond we can go to." The brunette mumbled as he turned his bright blue eyes away from the unknown male and to the dirt path ahead of him.

Autumn blushes as he took hold of her hand and nods. "I'd love to go there!" She says softly, with a cheery tone. She stood and then waited for him to lead the way, softly nuzzling his cheek. She was still blushing as she looks up at him. It was clear she was already pretty fond of him.

((Glad to be back))

Once they reached the pond Derek took a seat on the grass near the pond, leaning back and smiling at Autumn, "So, you said you travel right? How long do you plan on staying here?" If he was to be honest he was kind of afraid to know the answer but, if he knew the answer, then he would now how much more time they had together and what he could show her and tell her about.

(Hehe! :3)

Autmn looks at him, still hdhding onto his hand. "I don't know. I'm probably going to stick to living here, I like it here, and now I have you" She says softly, blushing lightly.

"Really?" He replied a little too quickly, causing him to look away and cough, "I...uh, I mean, yeah! You should totally hang round here I could, show you around?" The brunette blushed at how stupid he sounded, 'God, I'm such an idiot...' Derek thought to himself.

The male who had been there before walked over to the two, raising an eyebrow, "I'm not, interrupt anything am I?" He asked in a deep voice that caused Derek to jump up and look at him, the male turned his attention to Autumn, "Now, what's a pretty dame like yourself doing with a kid like him?"

Autumn smiles and giggles softly. Then, she notices the other wolf from before approach them, specifically her. "He's my friend. I don't see why it had much to do with you" She replies honestly.

She hadn't seen any other wolves about, he and the wolf that had approached them had been the only two. She didn't see why this wolf was following them about, or what their problem was, but she was interested.

The Alpha raised a brow, a smirk on his lips, "Call me Dex, me and my pack are passing through and I couldn't help but notice that you somehow managed to get stuck with a runt like him." Derek jumped up.

"Back off!" He snapped, Dex growled and took a step forward, getting in Derek's face and making the Omega gulp.

"Make me, runt." Dex let out a deep throaty growl that caused Derek to step back quickly and trip, falling backwards and landing on his butt in the pond. He hung his head as Dex laughed before returning his attention to Amber, "anyway, if you ever wanna hang with a real wolf, give me a howl." He winked before turning and walking away. Derek whimpered as he stared at the water he was sat in.

Autumn just rolls her eyes and growls lowly at him. Despite being friendly, she became aggressive and protective when it came to people she loved, liked and valued. She smiles weakly down at him and goes into the pond with him, so he couldn't br embarrassed. She splashes him gently and giggles, trying to make the situation more cheerful.

Derek winced when she splashed him and looked up, smiling softly before suddenly tackling her into the shallow water, rolling around and causing the two to get soaked as he poked her sides. Derek stopped after awhile and rested his face on Autumn's shoulder, nuzzling against her neck as he sighed through his nose.

Autumn giggles softly and switches into her wolf form, tackling him playfully and then splashing him further. She then began to move away from him, hiding so she wouldn't get slashed in return.

Derek too shifted into his wolf form and ran after her, diving under the murky water once they got further out into the lake. He swam up behind Autumn and jumped out of the water, tackling her and nipping her ear playfully.

After awhile Derek had walked out of the lake and shook his fur dry before shifting back into his human form, his hair was frizzy and his clothes wet but he didn't mind.

Autumn follows him and switches into her human form, and moves to sit beside him, placing her head onto his shoulder and nuzzling him, making a purring like noise. She stretches gently and then closes her eyes for a few moments, then opens them

Derek smiled, a light blush dusting his cheeks as he rested his head on top of Autumns. It felt as if dragons were flying around his stomach and the whole thing made him shudder, he'd only known her for one day and yet he was sure he had fallen like a love-sick pup. God sometimes he was pathetic.

The Omega looked at the darkening sky, "It's getting light so I should probably head home..." He whispered, failing to cover his obvious disappointment.

Autumn nuzzled against him. She then looks over at him sadly. "No.... You don't have to go" She says. She hadn't known him for too long, her she was already on the brink of tears and was holding onto his hand gently. He was practically her only friend.

Derek rested his forehead against hers, stroking her cheek with his thum, "I have work tomorrow, nothing fancy just a shop helper, and my boss will fire me if I'm late..." He whispered, his breath ghosting over Autumn's face. He wrapped his arms around her in a hug and rested his chin on her head, letting out a soft whimper.

Autumn nods lightly. "I don't want you to go, though" She says softly, clutching him gently. She looks up at him and then places a head onto his chest, nuzzling him with a close of her eyes.

Derek hesitated, "You could always... Come with me. My apartment has a guest room and it beats sleeping in a cave." The brunette bit his lip as he waited for a reply, praying to any god above him that she would say yes.

Autumn nodded. 'Of course, I'd love that" She stood up and took hold of his hand, helping him to his feet. "Show me the way" She says, nuzzling against his neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.