Love Under the Light of A Blue Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derek gave a big goofy grin and began leading her to his apartment building, ignoring the werid looks they received. He got to his apartment building and led her to the elevator, tapping his foot as he waited until they got to his floor. Once they did he walked to his room number and took out his key, unlocking the door and letting it swing open, "Lady's first."

The room you walked into was the living room, it had peach walls, a flat screen TV, a couch and love seat as well as some random pictures here and there, the kitchen was joined onto it with the marble counter acting as a 'wall' of sorts. The kitchen had black and white tiles with red walls and what you would normally find in a kitchen. There was a hallway on the other side of the living room, the door at the very end was the bathroom, the two across from each other were the bedrooms and their was also a storage area.

"My friend'a dad pays for all this, I helped him out with something and suddenly he gives me all this."

Autumn smiles. "It's so nice here" She says and nods. She moves over to the window and looks out at the view. It was wonderful, you could see straight out into the forest they had just walked through, she liked being near to the forest, it felt comfy and like home, because she grew up living in a forest. She looks around and then moves over to him, wrapping her arms around him gently.

"I would've thought you had a girlfriend" She says and smiles up at him, nuzzling his nose.

Derek shrugged his shoulders, "Well... I do try to make it look good. People say you judge a person by their home.... I think." He stared at the ground in confusion before snapping out of his daydream when Autumn wrapped her arms around him.

"Nah, girls tend to be into Alphas, the whole dominating thing, and on top of that wolves rarely pass through this town, with its history and all." He was talking in a more hushed voice now as he gazed down at Autumn, a soft smile on his lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.