love of blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can see but, i prefer you over those" He leaned in and kissed her placing his hand on her cheek "You know, why would you risk your life for me?"

Annabelle was so happy. She giggled she then wrapped her arms around him before p lacing her hands on his chest she smiled and said" you seem different and I can "

He smiled at her and kissed her again moving closer to her and keeping her as close not wanting to let go ever again

Annabelle smiled and sighed. She didnt know what to do. She bit her lower lip. She tilted her head as she kissed him soon feeling that her chest was touching his chest. She smiled kissing him more

He loved kissing her feeling her close to him. This was the perfect moment, outside on top of a building Dante could sense three people staring at them.

Annabelle smiled at him abd kept kissing but then she felt some people staring. She moved her head as she saw three on the building

"Annabelle stay hear let me handle this" Dante said walking outside and then leaping onto the building crossing his ares looking at the other three.

Annabelle looked over at him and frowned, " But.. Dante." She frowned as she saw him leave through the window.

"Why must you two do this now?" Dante asked the three standing before him. "Because you know the rules you cant have a relationship with a----- Human" a man said walking closer to Dante.

Annabelle tensed. she closed her eyes tightly thinking of where he was, and she appeared right behind Dante, She held onto his hand, " Lok I am more powerful than a human." She glared at the two. She didn't want her love be all made fun off. and whatever was gonna happen.

"Annabelle you shouldn't be here." He said. "You know Dante, We all knew this was going to happen we should of never let you go hunting on your own you play with your food to much." The one man said his hands behind his back smiling as his fangs showed over his lips.

Annabelle sighe and shook her head and said, " Stop it!!" She then moved her hands and forced them to fly off away from them, ' If you know whats best for you stop it. "

Dante looked at her socked "Wow, you are strong remind me not to get you mad." dante said hold her hand.

Annabelle smiled, " sorry thats how I am.. I don't want anyone to hurt you.." She paused, " We shall run away.. pick a place we can travel to ad get a place if you want.. visit your family when you want. "

"i dont know, running away? why would it be useful they would still find us." He said looking at her knowing she wanted us to be safe. but they are vampires it would be hard to run from them.

Annabelle but her lip thinking. She sighed abd closed her eyes. She said " I can mess up our scents" Annabelle skiked thinking. She nursed his lips

"Well then lets head to Paris, France"

Status
Not open for further replies.