love of blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante, eyes opened wide as he stopped sucking her blood he puled away holding on to her as she was now weak. He ripped a piece of his shirt off to cover her neck and shoulder to help stop there bleeding. "I'm so sorry Annabelle i didn't mean to do this......" He looked at her smiling as he was thankful for her, now all he cared about was holding her in his arms this was not riht. this was not what vampires should do.....

Annabelle smiled as she nodded. She glanced over thinking. She sighed and looked up. She said " it's okay we'll need to work on control " she tilted her head thinking. She smiled and held onto him. She blinked leaning into him she felt so weak.

"im so sorry for causing you to be this weak." he said looking down at her smiling looking at her weak smile. He placed his hand on her head. "You know this is the longest i have spent with someone i have bitten" Dante told her. He then smiled at her and he then looked around and picked her up princess style and carried her onto her bed. "is this better for you?" Dante asked.

Annabelle smiled thinking. She likes into his eyes. She was happy. She glanced at hum thinking. She bit her lower lip. She said " that's good huh? " She yawned before smiling. She b was h appyn she felt her picked up before she was put on her bed she nodded. ""Yeah"'

Dante, looked upon her smiling, as he placed his hand on her cheek. "Ill let you get some sleep ok?" he told her. as he was just standing there staring into her deep eyes. He knew this moment might not last but he would spend as much time with it as possible before me must leave her, to keep her safe from the others of his kind.

Annabelle smiled she held onto his hand " take me with you.. Dante. " she looked into his eyes curious. She then yawned. She bit her lower lip as she yawned. She slowly went to close her eyes " I can protect myself.... " she whispered. Before she fell asleep

Dante, looked at her as he moved his hand away from her. This seems to be the end of a wonderful fateful encounter. he thought to himself not knowing what he should do, if he should risk her life and his to stay or leave and then only risk his life and hopefully keep her from harms way. he did not know how what to do in this situation.

After an hour Annabelle finally woke up. She gulped nervously. She sighed and looked around " Dante! ?" She stood up and went to go. She was happy. She tilted her head seeing him " are you okay "

Dante, turned around and smiled having tears flowing from his eyes. "This is good bye" dante said while walking off the the door opening it but before he took his first step out he was hesitant like this was not what he wanted at all.

Annabelle smiled softly. She then frowned ed " Dante no.. please dont leave... " she grabbed onto his hand tears on her eyes. She didnt know what to do. She bit her lower lip thinking. She said " please dont go " she glanced at him and said " please... " tears began filling up in her eyes.

Dante, turned around pulling her close not wanting to let go over her this Wasnt supposed to happen Vampire dont get love them only get hungry. he knew that one day his hunger for her blood would become so much that he would end up killing her. that was his one greatest fear.

Annabelle looked up at him. She smiled and held onto him ans said," if your worried about hurting me and killing me.. turn me.. plus I am not like any other human " she smiled lightly.

He looked up at her smiling but shaking his head. "No i don't want you to go through what i have to go through." He then moved his head closer and kissed her. He knew that this might possibly work out, if they are smart about everything.

Annabelle smiled " I am stronger than you think " she smiled lightly. She bit her lower lip softly. She then kissed his lips softly. Wrapping her arms around him. Annabelle smiled she was happy.

Dante, moved back and smiled, "I know your strong and your actually a lot stronger than me." He said looking at her as he walked back inside, "Lets go back inside we dont need you getting cold"

Annabelle smiLed as she heard him. " oh really?" She asked. She gulped nervously. She was happy. She tilted her head softly " ok... " She blinked her eyes v abd went to the house and closed the doors

"Yes you are greatly stronger than me." He said smiling. "So what do you want to do?" he asked her. Tilting his head off to the side looking at her. He then looked around the room more and more examining it.

Annabelle smiled as she looked at him. She went to sit next to him. She grinned softly. She was so happy right now " not sure what do you want to do?" She smiled lightly

"well this is your house i don't know much about it" he told her. smiling as he looked at her "You know im tempted to kiss you again."

Annabelle smiled as she looked at him " well there is board games... movies.. tv games " she smiled lightly but then hearing him. " you are? I can fix that, dante " she grinned and slowly leaned her face closer

Status
Not open for further replies.