Love above Darkness and Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelique pocked him and scrolled her eyes "i a still the mature one here Roy." she laughed but soon both of them started to do funny faces at each other . Even his horse was watching them somehow weird . Angelique stopped and took a deep breath smiling soflty "how have you been Roy? its been really long since we talked, or see each other..." she actually wanted to know more about what happened to him. why was he looking like that?

His happy mood was suddenly interrupted by her questions, not because he hated her, but because he wanted to protect her. The truth of his twisted form could really hurt her. "I..it's a really long story..I will tell you later, but first let's go to a place where we can eat." he said with a nervous smile on his face and rubbed the back of his head. He knew how angry she could get if she didn't get what she wanted, it happened a lot, that she would smack the life out of him if he ever teased her or kept anything from her back in their childhood days.

she looked down/ i guess its not my bussines, right?/ she nodded and agreed his invitation to go and eat something. she wanted to finish this fast. they werent the same anymore. not as they were taking too much as children, but now they were completely different. he will never tell her anything, like always and now she was about to accept this and not insist on this

He could sense her uneasiness and doubts, but he couldn't do anything about it. What could happen to her if she knew? She could get hurt..or even worse..DIE! he thought to himself nervously. He didn't want this either and wished he could tell her everything, but there was nothing he could do. He lifted her up and placed her on the back of the horse then mounted himself up. "Hold on tightly to me, my friend here is pretty fast" he said giving her a welcoming smile to calm her down.

she nodded as she was put on the horse and slowly wrapped her hands around him and rested her cheek on his back listening to hs heart in silence./ i wish i could help him somehow... but how when i dont even know what happened? is it such a big secret?/ she closed her eyes and hold on to him tight as the horse started to run and her hair blowed in the wind

His heart was overglowing. He could feel its pulses in his head due to her touches which made him feel loved again after so long. "Haaa haaa easy boy" he said to his horse causing it to slow down gradually and stop. He got off his horse and carried Angelique down. "That's the restaurant" he said pointing at a huge building that looked like a castle.

Angelique felt his heart was making his chest warmer and smiled a bit.as they reached there he helped her to get down. she looked at the retaurant and blinked a few times / so fancy.../ she looked at him "this looks nice.but somehow too much Roy... you know im not that fancy.. " she smiled . she had no attempt in offending him . she giggled " but if we are here... lets give it a try" she smiled and both entered in the huge building

He smiled faintly "That's okay, i have a friend here, she can help us get the fanciest table" he said as he held her hand and walked slowly beside her.

she blushed a bit as they crossed their arms together and looked a bit around without facing him . somehow she felt a bit jealous hearing his friend was a girl but then she shook her head and lauged to herself/ im acting childish again. i shoudlnt care after all.../

The minute they entered, he was welcomed by his friend. "well hello there Blackie, fancy seeing you here" she said looking a bit strangely at Angelique. "We would like a table in a calm zone please" He asked smiling warmly and holding Angelique's hand tightly. He knew how easy it was to get lost in a place as big as that restaurant.

angelique looked at the girl and smiled a bit then she moved her head away lookin gat the fancy restaurant . while walking to their table she took a deep breath as roy seemed to tighten the grip on her arm and her heart went crazy again. they were elad to a separate dining room. it had a table for two people only and a round sofa . Angelique took a sit looking a bit at her dress. it was still wet. probably she was looking weird, not like a queen

Roy had always had this gift of reading her thoughts by looking her in the eyes, ever since they were children. He would make her stop worrying about the way the other kids treated her, without her even saying a word. "You look like a queen, don't worry" he said and smiled in confidence. Surely his smile was hidden behind the mask, but its warmth radiated inside the whole room. He grabbed the two menus and handed her one.

she blushed a bit and took the menu slowly as she made herself more comfortable, placing her legs beside her like she would be home. she started to read the menu in silence. but she wasnt really paying attention at what she was reading. she just really wanted to know what happened to him, but didnt want to ask again. she looked up at him and smiled and closed the menu "i will take what you take" she said and placed the menu aside

He smiled and nodded, he called for the waitress, which was again, his friend. She took their order and left feeling a bit angry, which puzzled Roy, but Roy was too caught up in the moment that he didn't care. He just wanted to enjoy this little time he had with his precious friend, his only shelter. "So tell me Angelique, how are you...how's life" he said and frowned a bit looking down, because he knew things weren't okay due to that accursed war between them.

angelique started to play with her hair a bit as she looked down "things are bad... thats why i wanted to meet you and talk.i still dont understand why this started... and i will never understand... i jut want to end it... and ill do everything necesary..." she said serious looking up at him in the same serious way. her heart was calm now, all her emotion disapeared as the flashback of the injured warriors apeared into her mind. her big bue eyes were cold now as she was waiting for an answer

He felt guilty because he, himself, had killed many people, brutally and without mercy. Being alone, and the ...incident that made him look like a monster, had all caused his heart to grow cold and merciless. The faces of the people he had killed still haunted him every day. "I'm a monster" he said in a low tone looking at her.

she blinked a few times to get the cold look out from her eyes and sh shook her head softly taking his hand in her slowly " we dont discus this now Roy... " she gave him a soft smile as she sat beside him " now all i want its to find a way and stop this. in both of our kingdoms there are people who dont want to stop it... just please.. lets find a way and stop this.. i am up to do everything needed for this... " she said in a calm voice looking at him drawing the line of his bones on his hand

He froze at her touch. Her fingers brought warmth to his dark body. He tightened his fists as his visible knuckles cracked. A few tear drops fell on his hands from underneath his mask, causing his skin to burn and gave off some sort of black steam. His dark skin was close to fire in its nature and was vulnerable to water.

angelique whimpered a bit and grabbed some tissues fast to wipe the tears away as she placed a hand on his mask to take it off but waited to see if she was allowed to do it as she kept her hand over his "shush... Roy... please... im sorry if i said somethin wrong... " she mumbled silently trying to make him look at her

He tilted his head to the back, he didn't want her to see the monstrosity that lived behind that mask of bones. "It's okay, you didn't say anything wrong, this mask leaks water sometimes" he said and perked up looking at her and tried to touch her, but he was interrupted by a terrible warning. He looked behind him quickly and took a hit with a chair that could have hit Angelique had he not blocked it. His mask cracked slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.