Love above Darkness and Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
she sighed and turned around walking to the carriage " im not in the mood now. think at what i asked you to do and send me an answer in maximum two days... if you wont stop this war... ill just give up... " she said as she got in the carriage and Sarah run to her . angelique didnt even look at him. she was thinking seriously on taking her life and let someone else on throne who would be better than her. she had no power eft to fight for peace and her ill began to fade

At that moment he turned serious too, and had already decided to stop the war, but at that moment, the monster inside him was asleep and was unaware of the choices he was making.
"Wait!" he said loudly following the carriage.

Last edited:
angelique asked to stop the carriage and she got out looking at him " what is it ?" she asked interlocking her fingers letting them in front of her lap looking t him patiently as Sarah tried to see what was happening.

He panted and caught his breath. "I accept your offer, let's make peace together" he said and smiled at her.

she blushed softly and nodded smiling a bit as she sighed in relief " go and rest now.. we will meat again soon... i promise" she bowed and got in the carriage with her heart thousands times easier and happier . she fell asleep on the seat in the carriage right after she closed her eyes

He nodded and jumped out of the carriage feeling happy, but his happiness ended when he was confronted by an unearthly incident on his way home, as he began to hear screams and got flashbacks of the previous night. Murderer,monster,killer,you,yes you, you're a monster,you want peace? no you want war! monster monster kill slaughter kill kill slaughter KILL! a devilish voice began ringing inside his ears. He grabbed the sides of his head and screamed in pain "Leave me alone!"

angelique was brought home. Sarah caried her in her room and woke her up.she was still half asleep but she changed her clothes by her own and crawled in bed in silence and fell asleep hugging her pillow . she smiled all night long. this was finaly over. he quite missed him and she just realised that

Leave you alone? I can't do that, because I AM YOU. Let's kill someone...oooh i know, why don't we go kill that girl you were with eariler hmmm?
The voice kept talking and Roy tried to ignore he kept hitting his head on his way home until he finally reached the castle. He was panting and tired when his castle guards came and gave him support.

Angelique was guarded by two big santinels at her window. sarah felt like something bad will happen soon. she couldnt say what, but she was feeling this. She had to protect Angelique from anything. The night seemed to be peaceful . She got in her room and Watched her sleep thinking at BlackHeart. he was scary and cruel. why was Angrliqu trusting him? he could just kill her in a blink of an eye. her only powers were working only when she was happy, and she didnt had much beside healing .she was quite powerless in front of him

The guards took him to his room as the whispers continued. Kill her, let's have a taste of her blood..kill her kill her you don't have to regret anything just kill her KILL!!!
Roy screamed at the top of his lungs shutting the voices up. He paused and leaned against the wall panting. "I...I could never harm her,not her...she is my whole world." he said and took his clothes off, leaving nothing but the black skin and the visible bones.

Angelique gasped hard and woke up scared lookign around. She could swear she heard his voice.She looked at sarah who was sleeping on the armchair and she slowly sat up walking to the window looking to the dark Kingdom at the huge black Towers from the castle/ roy... / she mumbled silently

He grabbed his uncovered heart and squeezed it. "Stop aching..please stop hurting me...please..Angelique..i..i..need you...you're my only shelter" he said in a low sad tone feeling lonely. The stillness that came over the room after that lead him into another flash back from his childhood, where he was on the swing with Angelique and they held hands while swinging. It was a warm and beautiful sensation that caused him to feel better and fall asleep. "I ...never..told you did I?" he whispered calmly as his eyes began to close.

angelique yawned a bit and walked on the hallway like a ghost as her pale skin was glowing a bit. she went down in the kitchen and took a big glass of warm milk so she could fall asleep again faster. / he is so stupid... stupid stupid stupid/ she kept saying to herself thining at him, but feeling totaly the opposite. even if he was younger than her, for her he never seemed like being only a brother. she smiled weakly thinking on when to set a new meeting with him as she walked back to bed

Waking up minutes later, he took his horse and headed for her place. When he arrived, he set his horse far away and climbed a really long tree where he watched Angelique from her bedroom window. His dark nature allowed him to blend in the darkness well in such a stealthy way that no one could notice or sense his presence.

angelique was sitting on the edge of the bed drinking her glass of milk and playing with her hair thinking at what happened the last night. she just coudlnt understand why he gt so violent even if she asked her to stop andlet the man alone, he didnt. And his voice... his body.. she wanted to know so badly what happened to him. she sighed a bit and got up placing the glass on the small table walking to the window and placing her had on the glass looking at the towers

He froze and couldn't move when she approached the window. He knew how good her eyesight was and how quickly she noticed things. "If only i could hug you right now..tell you everything i should have told you years ago..." he whispered in regret.

she smiled weakly and looked a bit around and gasped a bit seeing the lines of some bones and frowned a bit leaning closer to the window as her forehead touched the glass she smiled wide / ROY!/ she yelled in her mind and knocked in the glass waving to him like a child

He noticed her and smiled with joy, but then remembered that he couldn't trust himself with her, not after those voices began to whisper in his head. He snapped his fingers and vanished like smoke. "I'm sorry" were the words that escaped him before vanishing.

she frowned a bit sad resting her nose too on the glass sighing deeply seeing how he disapeared/ idiot.../ she muttered and walked to her bed disapointed by this and crawled under the blankets and drift to sleep hugging herself tight

He went back to his castle and ordered his men to gather. "I want every single soldier out of the land of light's land by tomorrow. This war is over" he said in determination and went back to his room. However, his counselor, Alfred did not seem very pleased with his sudden decision and gave him a look of malice.

Status
Not open for further replies.