Lost in the Distant Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, ugh sorry, but I'm dropping this RP, I was too stupid and joined in way to many RP's Lately. Sowwy! You may do whatever you like with my char. If a time as this heats up tho, feel free to tag me again, i'll join and *try* to be active!

I have to drop as well >.> Life unexpectedly decided to toss a bucket of water on me, so I gotta dry off....

I'm down for this if it's still accepting and going. [Besides, looks like you need to make up for two lost players]

I'm always pro seeing more characters.

Name: Th'kea
Race/Species: Agravonian​
Looks:
Alien_design_2_by_jeffsimpsonkh.jpg

Personality:Th'kea is very independent and headstrong. With a no-nonsense outlook on things, she always gets the job done.
Past events in life: Th'kea lived a normal life for an Agravonian. Their culture was very similar to that of humans. The only difference was the female birth rate greatly outnumbered the males. As such, one male having a large number of wives was not uncommon. In Th'kea's eyes, she didn't want any part of that. So she went off into the world to start her own life. She had been trained as a soldier, specializing in the use of snipers. As such, her demeanor has become very strong, but she is by no means by-the-book.
Homeplanet: Vanon-7, a planet twice the size of earth and much more abundant in oxygen. As such, insectoid creatures thrived here, becoming very large. One of these ended up being the Agravonians, who quickly jumped through time when it came to how quickly they developed their society.

Name: Th'kea
Race/Species: Agravonian​
Looks:
Alien_design_2_by_jeffsimpsonkh.jpg

Personality:Th'kea is very independent and headstrong. With a no-nonsense outlook on things, she always gets the job done.
Past events in life: Th'kea lived a normal life for an Agravonian. Their culture was very similar to that of humans. The only difference was the female birth rate greatly outnumbered the males. As such, one male having a large number of wives was not uncommon. In Th'kea's eyes, she didn't want any part of that. So she went off into the world to start her own life. She had been trained as a soldier, specializing in the use of snipers. As such, her demeanor has become very strong, but she is by no means by-the-book.
Homeplanet: Vanon-7, a planet twice the size of earth and much more abundant in oxygen. As such, insectoid creatures thrived here, becoming very large. One of these ended up being the Agravonians, who quickly jumped through time when it came to how quickly they developed their society.
Accepted (would be crazy to not accept)

Status
Not open for further replies.