Lost in the Distant Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, much better. It gives us at least something to work with XD I'll have a post up shortly

And a few pretty important things before we start:
- @El Presidente are you still going to participate?
- I'll be playing all NPC's (anything or anyone your characters meet) and therefore I will not have my own character.
- Tartar was created inside of my head so I guess I know the surroundings better than anyone, therefore leave describing the world to me.
- Don't forget that your characters do not have godmode and have needs, so they'll have to eat, drink and sleep to survive (good luck for them with sleeping after seeing whatever's on the planet)
-Despite there being an obvious threat (*ekhm* three ships missing *ekhm*) there will also be neutral and peaceful races, because Tartar is a multi- climate planet filled with fauna and flora.

I also suggest a posting order so that we can easilly establish a 'dont post before everyone else has' rule. It will help prevent people from being left behind

Sounds good, but it is also detrimental in particular instances. When you're in a one x one rp it's simple because one goes after the other but when you have ~4+ people it gets bed for conversations or other action scenes. It can work though, just let me know if there's something like that I need to follow.

I w
And a few pretty important things before we start:
- @El Presidente are you still going to participate?
- I'll be playing all NPC's (anything or anyone your characters meet) and therefore I will not have my own character.
- Tartar was created inside of my head so I guess I know the surroundings better than anyone, therefore leave describing the world to me.
- Don't forget that your characters do not have godmode and have needs, so they'll have to eat, drink and sleep to survive (good luck for them with sleeping after seeing whatever's on the planet)
-Despite there being an obvious threat (*ekhm* three ships missing *ekhm*) there will also be neutral and peaceful races, because Tartar is a multi- climate planet filled with fauna and flora.
ill, but I have a lot on my plate right now,so it'll bra bit

Name: Gurusanagi
Race/Species: Galotian
Looks: A clear skinned, bioluminescent figure. Tiny red blobs float around in his sky blue skin. He is tall for his race at 5'8ft however not very large. If someone where to shine a bright light through him you would see spiderweb like bones and tendons. His hair is a flat blob that hangs to the back of his neck, and would look like hair if it was not a solid mass. His body is amorphous, and can shift into different forms.
Personality: Collected, calm, and reserved.
Past events in life: He lived a childhood of poverty, and lacks care for things like social class or monetary value. He was electrocuted and suffered permenant nerve damage; he has a distrust of old or malfunctioning electronics, and refuses to handle anything that actively sparks or has high voltage. He also doesn't understand Sol common very well, specifically advanced nouns or adjectives.
Homeplanet: Jemuerl, Swamp planet with an atmopshere high in hydrogen. They have a tennancy to get sucked into gas scoops of fuel harvesting vessels illegally harvesting the atmosphere.

Name: Gurusanagi
Race/Species: Galotian
Looks: A clear skinned, bioluminescent figure. Tiny red blobs float around in his sky blue skin. He is tall for his race at 5'8ft however not very large. If someone where to shine a bright light through him you would see spiderweb like bones and tendons. His hair is a flat blob that hangs to the back of his neck, and would look like hair if it was not a solid mass. His body is amorphous, and can shift into different forms.
Personality: Collected, calm, and reserved.
Past events in life: He lived a childhood of poverty, and lacks care for things like social class or monetary value. He was electrocuted and suffered permenant nerve damage; he has a distrust of old or malfunctioning electronics, and refuses to handle anything that actively sparks or has high voltage. He also doesn't understand Sol common very well, specifically advanced nouns or adjectives.
Homeplanet: Jemuerl, Swamp planet with an atmopshere high in hydrogen. They have a tennancy to get sucked into gas scoops of fuel harvesting vessels illegally harvesting the atmosphere.
accepted!
Species reproduces Asexually
this is too much space-realism for me, though XD

Last edited by a moderator:
O.o? you ish confusling me

not really. A lot of roleplays involving alien races/races other than human require you to give a full description of your character's race, including reproductive methods.

Well...

Can't have my alien being a non-reproductive species.

umm link to the ic please?

HERRO??? ANYONE ALIVE????

*RANDOM BOOPING*

huh....? Is there a post i dont know about somewhere...?

Status
Not open for further replies.