Looking!

S

Shadow Johnson

I am Nova. I've been roleplaying four about six years now, and yes, sometimes I do need help, but I like to say I am pretty great in keeping up with a story (unless I'm tired >.>). But I am looking for another role-play partner! Though you must remember that I am a high school student and while I may be on here all the time, I do have to attend to my studies as well.

What I'm Willing To Offer
  • Fast responses
  • A paragraph or more
  • Details
  • A friendship outside of a role-play
What I'm Looking For
  • Fast responses (At least three times a week)
  • A paragraph or more (If you can't do a paragraph, I'm willing to adapt)
  • Someone to actually bring something to the role-play. I don't want to have to do all of the heavy lifting!
  • Someone who can have fun and adapt
  • Someone 15 or older
  • If you are leaving, PLEASE PLEASE NOTIFY ME!! I would want to be notified so I don't think you're quitting on me ;-;

So, now onto the cravings! Bold and blue is what I would like to play. ATTENTION! THIS LIST WILL BE UPDATED AS I SEE FIT! I also do MxM, FxF, and MxF role-plays

Horror role-plays
It (2017 Film Version)
Bill x Richie
Richie
x Eddie
Stan x Bill
Bill x OC
Richie x OC
Stan x OC
OC x OC
Character A is on a summer trip with her family in the woods. Camping would be fun, they said. But someone else has something else in store for them. A series of murders occurs in the woods, bodies everywhere. Character B, Character A's best friend/lover, is trying to get to the bottom of it all.
Character A was on her way home from school when she was kidnapped. Beat and hurt, she was tied up in the basement so that she could be starved and hurt over and over. She was basically the slave. But when the kidnapper moved away, Character B moved in shortly after that and didn't know there was someone in the basement. After a discovery of A in the basement....
WHAT I WILL NOT DO
  • Apocalypse
  • Mecha
  • Most anime unless we use canon characters. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE ANIME PICTURES. I WILL ACCEPT AND USE PICTURES FOR CHARACTERS!
  • TONS AND TONS OF SMUT. SKIP OVER THAT, KIDDOS!
  • Anything combat based
  • Aliens
  • Furries
If you have some original ideas, I would love to hear them! Feel free to post below what you would like Thank you!