Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bethnic- Goddess of disease, poison, and the moon. Twin Sister of Naton.

Naton- God of herbs, health, and the sun. Twin brother of Bethnic

Sarahton- Goddess of manipulation, evil deeds, and death. Mother of Lawston and Bethnic and Naton.

Lawston- God of Law, and order. Husband to Loven (Lo-ven).

Loven- God of love and compassion. Husband to Lawston.

Fey:
fairy-0.jpg

Commonly known as Fairy's, this race has lived for hundreds of thousands of years in forests, bartering with neighboring towns and city's. Only recently has the fey been exposing themselves, due to incredible trickish nature, and literal speech, and wide ranges of magic, they fey has made deals that has lead to many displeasures. Many has begun to speared apart from their community's, wishing to gain approval from other races, and by doing so, moving into small villages and even some city's.

Love the new race thanks

As soon as I get home from the gym, I'll write up a race bio and a CS!

coolz did you see the OCC?

What did I miss apart from race? (TIME ZONE!)

btw yup it's towagami based on noragami sorta~ thanks @Neko_Green

Oh sorry ya I'm est USA
But if you have a race you can still put them here and I can put them in.

Ya its one of the races, but be a where the nekos are being persecuted by the Aron (human kingdom)

Will you allow Nekos? Also, top of the morning to you, @Legens Legentis

(Hope you are relived I didn't call you by your actual name!)
First my name is given, then my time of morning. OH THE HUMANITY :P

he he he hush Logan everything OK, no ones going to murder you or anything

Well, unless something unusual happens to all of us, sucking us into our computers and into cyberspace. (that would be cool but...weird) And even then, nobody would murder you except the other people on Iwaku that are probably insane.

Besides that, we'd all be fine. ^___^

Hi. I noticed that the last post made was on February 8th. Is this RP still being converse? If it is, I would like to join the conversation. If its already in play, I'd like to join :-) Just give me the link.

I really hope its not dead. This seems like a good place to relax and roleplay casually.

Hmmm... not yet able to RP, but this interests me. Though I have my own "races" I'd like to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.