Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi
The Hamlet

village_by_realnam-d6q9u62.jpg

I'm looking to make a Role-play that is about life in a small high fantasy village, people that don't what to commit can be a traveler that tells stories, a traveling merchant, or something like that. For people who what to live in the village they're occupations can be things like shopkeepers, blacksmith, farmers, you get the idea. There can be also relationships between people and being able to have children.

Here's something little I wrote, I'm going to make the races if we get some people involved

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Hamlet, was always a small happy place, filled with few people. Roses and daffodils lay across green grass that the cows graze on. Centered in the middle of the the Hamlet, was a small pond. filled with golden fish and lily pads float across the light blue water. Taverns, blacksmiths, and a shops are some of the only commercial business that can be of profit in this community. The building made from are hard gray stone, with wheat thatching for a roof. More rich people have wood houses with stone foundations and red tiled roofs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]People love, live, and work. Life is in the Hamlet is a sample, filled with hours of work and social affairs. Farmers come and go with there bales of dry yellow hay. But what keeps these Villagers same is the stories that the travelers tell, of adventures, dragons, and treasures. Travelers come and sell there goods.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Will you live the life of a Farmer, Blacksmith, Shop-keeper, or perhaps be a adventurous traveler with tales to tell?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I still don't have a name, prohaps you can help me with that :)[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Those grammar skills tho

Cool, Logan always makes me feel bad about my grammar. I got to go to bed now, but I can start writing this tomorrow.

Cool, Logan always makes me feel bad about my grammar. I got to go to bed now, but I can start writing this tomorrow.
NOT MY REAL NAME, DANG IT!

And now the internet knows....
*retreats to the bat-cave*

Totally interested~ I'm in~

Nice, Logan (who I know irl) can help me with the prove reading my stuff I will get the races and more in depth setting and possibly a sign up sheet. This is going to be great :D

Also Greensea aren't you the guy the made the Noragami RP nice great job on that :D

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Hamlet, was always a small happy place, filled with people. Roses and daffodils lay across green grass that the cows graze on. Centered in the middle of the the Hamlet, was a small pond. Filled with golden fish and lily pads that float across the light blue water. The building are crafted from a gray stone and a the roof is made from a wheat thatching. Some of the more wealthy live in wooden houses with stone foundations that have a red tiled roofs on top. Taverns, blacksmiths, and a shops are some of the only commercial business that can be of profit in this community.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]People love, live, and work. Life is sample the Hamlet, the days filled with hours of work and social affairs. Farmers come and go with there bales of dry yellow hay. Blacksmith bang on the raw swords. The shopkeepers count there inventory. Such a simple life could drive someone insane, but what keeps these Villagers happy is the stories that the travelers tell, of adventures, dragons, and treasures.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Will you live the life of a Farmer, Blacksmith, Shop-keeper, or perhaps be a adventurous traveler with tales to tell.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Elf: These slender built humanoids are tall and have pointed ears. they are keen with nature and are skilled with bows and arrows. Elves are the most rare race and are from no kingdom, and are often travelers.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dwarfs: This short and stout race of proud miners are strong and durable they spend most of their time digging hole and mining ore. They are a uncommon race and are from the Kingdom of Oare. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Humans: These are the most boring of all the races of the world, they are proud and varied that do what they wish and follow their own path. They are the most common of all the races, and are from the Kingdom of Aron.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Custom: If you have any other ideas just ask :D[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]S-o:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Background:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Staying or visiting:[/BCOLOR]

Logan doesn't want to help if one of you could help me with the grammer that would be great, I did check just sometimes I miss things.

Sooo.. Can there be some beast races? I'll be happy to come up with one and a backstory if we can incorporate it!

Ya totally maybe we can even have Nekos :D

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea
Awww sweet! I was thinking of making some sort of reptilian race. Kind of similar to Argonians!

Nice, maybe even some thing like a Sylvan? I love Skyrim and Starbound so we can add Nekos, a Reptilian , and Sylvan? anything else maybe a full cat race like the catfolk

Sounds awesome! Is there going to be any antagonizing races? Like orcs or the like?

WHY DOES MY NAME KEEP GETTING MENTIONED?!

Because it does. Ya of course we can have Orks. I made a little more of the back story of the races.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Elf: These slender built humanoids are tall and have pointed ears. Elves are keen with nature and are skilled with bows and arrows. Elves are the most rare race and are from no kingdom, and are often travelers. In the Old Empire, the elves ruled but when the Old Empire fell the Elves crumbled and became close to a legend. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
640x800_1678_Path_to_War_2d_fantasy_warrior_girl_female_woman_elf_painting_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dwarfs: This short and stout race of proud miners are strong and durable. Dwarfs spend most of their time digging hole and mining ore. They are a uncommon race and are from the Kingdom of Oare. Dwarfs were the front line of the Old Empire and are great soldiers, but some came to a more simpler life of shopkeeping and blacksmiths. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
700x700_2604_Dwarves_2d_fantasy_dwarves_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Humans: These are the most boring of all the races of the world, they are proud and varied that do what they wish and follow their own path. They are the most common of all the races, and are from the Kingdom of Aron. The humans are a upstart race and founded they're nations from the ruins of the Old Empire. Humans are well rounded when it comes to military strength, production, and magic. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
FFXIIHume.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Custom: If you have any other ideas just ask :D[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Coming soon, Sylvan, Orks, Nekos, Catfolk, and a lizard race[/BCOLOR]

Question 1: What's the difference between Neko and Catfolk? They're literally the same thing, unless you mean something like...Nekos are actually just Nekomimis, humans with cat ears and cat tails, while Catfolk are furries.

Question 2: This RP will be basically a slice-of-life fantasy thing, right? No despair plots?

Question 3: Are there any Gods in the RP that actually do stuff? Or are they beings that people worship, but don't make themselves physically present?

• Love
Reactions: PandaChu
Status
Not open for further replies.