Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see how our marvelous OP answers these questions, with utmost thoroughness and grammatical complexity.

sarcasm_o_276587.jpg

Question 1: What's the difference between Neko and Catfolk? They're literally the same thing, unless you mean something like...Nekos are actually just Nekomimis, humans with cat ears and cat tails, while Catfolk are furries.

Yes Nekos are Humans with cat ears and tail and cat-folk are furries

Question 2: This RP will be basically a slice-of-life fantasy thing, right? No despair plots?

yes that's the idea, but there might be some events

Question 3: Are there any Gods in the RP that actually do stuff? Or are they beings that people worship, but don't make themselves physically present?

We haven't made any yet.

Last edited:
I would like a humorous slice of life RP! I would also enjoy a grand quest or two if that's not too much to ask!

Ya that's a good idea maybe an Adventurer comes in the village and gets a quest from someone and some villages tag along to help out.

Ahhh, yes. A plucky, doom-bound adventurer. My favorite. lol. If you need to bounce anymore ideas off anyone, I'd be glad to help!

OK how are our going to do this? from what I see its going to be a Fantasy Slice of Life with some events such as adventures and festivals.

Made more of the races, Monarch you can make the reptilian race if you want.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Orks: Orks are green skinned gruff figures. They are pure enemies to the Dwarfs and have warred with them since the dawn of time. Orks are war-like and are skilled warriors like the Dwarfs. Unlike the dwarfs though they are not good are crafting weapons, they use crude blunt weapons like clubs and maces. Compared to Dwarfs, Orks are in more of quantity then the Dwarfs. Orks are the ones responsible for the fall of the Old Empire along with the goblin hoards.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
ork_by_andimayer-d5spbzw.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sylvan: Sylvan are a secretive race. They are an elemental species, Sylvan are made from leaves, wood, and plants. They are a newer race to appear they come from the Island of Grace. They had been isolated for centuries, but since the ships from the humans have found them they have been spreading to all the forest of the main land. The Sylvan are extremely passive and peaceful.[/BCOLOR]
floran_slaver_by_nightblue_art-d6zvcj8.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Catfolk: Catfolk are rather mysterious they are from the midlands in the desert. They are furry all over and much cat. Catfolk are very sneaky and dexterous. They had never heard of the Old Empire, when it had existed they were far north. You see, they had migrated south to the desert to get away from their mysterious oppressors.[/BCOLOR]
SepLnUp_Khajiit_a1%26c1.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Neko: Neko are a product of a Human and a Catfolk. They tend to not follow any path but yet travel the world in search of a purpose. Most races don't like the Neko because of their appearance and the fact that they are a result of an unwanted relationship between a Human and Catfolk. This race is very rare since most are killed at birth.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
a3a14a447d1fd26b0292d55c5441e92a.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

I also made a map, and yes I used paint.

http://oi62.tinypic.com/16lefie.jpg

Last edited:
Well, we need some sort of introduction for each of our characters and we could either have them going about their usual daily routines in the village and having some familiarity with each others characters since they all live relatively close together, right? Or we could have them all be introduced to one another if they are new to the village. Exchange some banter for a bit and then go on to something that thrusts us into some sort of conflict or quest then take it from there. I think the introductions should be pretty thorough considering we have so much to cover with our various backstories. It doesn't have to be everything but a pretty interesting chunk of info and give everyone a look at our character's behavior and mannerisms and such. Ya know?

I'd really like to have a backstory tied with someone else. Like travelling together at one point of something? Then we could message back and forth and cover what each character knows about one another.

Because it does. Ya of course we can have Orks. I made a little more of the back story of the races.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Elf: These slender built humanoids are tall and have pointed ears. Elves are keen with nature and are skilled with bows and arrows. Elves are the most rare race and are from no kingdom, and are often travelers. In the Old Empire, the elves ruled but when the Old Empire fell the Elves crumbled and became close to a legend. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
640x800_1678_Path_to_War_2d_fantasy_warrior_girl_female_woman_elf_painting_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dwarfs: This short and stout race of proud miners are strong and durable. Dwarfs spend most of their time digging hole and mining ore. They are a uncommon race and are from the Kingdom of Oare. Dwarfs were the front line of the Old Empire and are great soldiers, but some came to a more simpler life of shopkeeping and blacksmiths. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
700x700_2604_Dwarves_2d_fantasy_dwarves_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Humans: These are the most boring of all the races of the world, they are proud and varied that do what they wish and follow their own path. They are the most common of all the races, and are from the Kingdom of Aron. The humans are a upstart race and founded they're nations from the ruins of the Old Empire. Humans are well rounded when it comes to military strength, production, and magic. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
FFXIIHume.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Custom: If you have any other ideas just ask :D[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Coming soon, Sylvan, Orks, Nekos, Catfolk, and a lizard race[/BCOLOR]
God, I love how you found epik pictures for Elf and Dwarf, but left Humans with those four. XD

Maybe we can do it so, that all of villagers are at a tavern after a long day of work. Then they start to telling the stories of how to came to the Hamlet or how they made a living there, then a guy comes in with a quest of some kind, or news of something.

Ohh, this looks interesting. Slice of life is nice and comfy.

Sounds lovely! Yeah, if anyone wants to be part of my backstory then just let me know!

I honestly have no idea who I'm going to play, but I would love to be part of your back-story or something. Maybe a brother or son.

Well, I'm probably going to be a big ass lizard so I could either claim you as a brother or son. Or, you could also be a big ass lizard. Lol

Oh then never mind, then. *cat ears fold down*

This looks pretty good, I would love to offer any ideas if they are still needed. I'm great with details, and I read that you guys still need some gods? I could come up with some, not to mention I already have some created for a story I wrote.

I also have a race I would like to introduce.

Ya go ahead.

*tentatively throws my interest in*
Wanna see where this goes, if anywhere honestly. But it sounds fun. Kinda reminds me of a Harvest Moon setting~

I'm up for making some gods as well.

I also will most likely be making an adventurer~

Cool, we need someone to play that one. I got most of the OCC built I just need to get in the gods, when someone post it I will put it in the OCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.