Looking for some delicious drama (mxm)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alric

Original poster

All spots are currently taken!

• I'm fairly relaxed when it comes to posting speed. I'd like to be notified if replies take more than a week but I understand life happens sometimes. Ideally I'd like daily replies but I understand that isn't always possible.
    For reference, I'm in Europe and in the GMT/UTC +1 time zone so if you're someone with a preference for multiple replies a day please keep that in mind.

My preferred post size is about 2-3 paragraphs, of course less is alright in dialogue heavy moments. I do tend to mirror what I get and I have no problem writing more (4+ paragraphs) as well, but then replies will of course take me a bit longer.

I don't mind the occasional typo or grammar mistake, I'm not a native speaker myself and obviously make mistakes as well, but I don't like text speak or anything of that nature.

I'm open to playing in threads or PMs, just let me know what you prefer. I don't do offsite RP at all.

I prefer to write out smut scenes which are relevant to the story/character development but don't mind a fade to black otherwise. I'm not overly fond of very descriptive smut.

I usually write switch characters unless either the plot calls for something else or I've discussed something different with my partner. At this point in time I have no interest in playing a strictly dominant character. By the way, if you've read this please include your favorite color in the pm.
    Since this apparently got a bit lost in the kinks tab, I do not play characters that are actively involved in non-con with another player character.

I'm currently only looking for MxM or MxAgender/Genderqueer RP, but I'm willing to play other configurations as side pairings.

For character pictures, I prefer real or drawn pictures.

All my ideas are meant as a starting point only, I'm always open to changing things up regarding things like overall genre, time period and just about most things.

And lastly, if you are interested in any of my ideas or have an idea you think I might be interested in, please PM me rather than posting in this thread!

• My K-List can be found here

Currently I'm mostly craving the following:

Somnophilia
    Spanking
    Master/Pet

My no goes are:

Scat
    Vore
    Inflation stuff
    And I do not play non-con as the active partner (unless it's on NPCs and maybe side characters, then we can discuss. I still reserve the right to say no). Dub-con is fine though.

Please note that I'm willing to talk about anything but my no goes, I obviously don't know every kink in the world so feel free to suggest things!

• (Semi) realistic drama. Be it mental illness, struggles with addiction or just everyday struggles.
    I'm also itching to play something in the fantasy genre, I'm most familiar with modern fantasy or the classic sword and sorcery types but I'm willing to explore!
    Polyamory, in combination with just about everything else.

• This is just a small selection of pairings I'm interested in, if you have a suggestion you think I might like I'm always open for PMs. Bolded is the role I'm interested in and I'm using stars to denote level of interest.
    Also, if you've read to this point please include your favorite color in your PM.

Criminal/Cop
    FBI Agent/Serial killer *
    Serial killer/Serial killer **
    Kidnapper/Victim *
    Prostitute/Client **
    Sugar babe/Sugar daddy *
    Mentally ill person/partner
    Addict/Partner **
    Twins *
    Brothers
    Twins/Boyfriends (Poly relationship) *
    Mutually abusive boyfriends *
    Vampire/Human
    Vampire/New Vampire *

• Shopkeeper/Adventurer

A is a shopkeeper in the town B's band of adventurers calls home and over time gets attached to B but due to B sometimes being out of town for weeks, possibly months at a time it is a struggle to keep their budding relationship growing. And then there's the fact that B is almost constantly at risk of death, a fact that A is all too painfully aware of...
    So what solution can they find for their struggles? Will B settle down with A, giving up the thrill of the fight? Or will A give up the security of his growing business to join B in his adventures?

(If anyone here watches Critical Role, this is very, very loosely inspired by Gilmore and Vax. But only very loosely as I haven't watched past episode 18 yet. If you don't watch Critical role, no worries, the influence isn't all that important.)

Serial killer/(Partner/FBI Agent)

A has been a killer for years before he met B, but B was willing to do things for him that made A forget about his "hobby" at least for a time. That is, until the kinky things B did for him were no longer enough and the urge to kill was rising again.
    He manipulates B until he's sure B would do anything for him, even supply him with victims or start to kill as well.

All is well until A draws some attention from the FBI. He thinks he's able to shake it off again but really, there's one agent in particular that makes it his mission to get through to A by using B, even faking emotional attachment to the fragile man whose self confidence is at an all time low after months of abuse by A.

In the end, only time will tell if A can keep his hold on B, if the agent will genuinely be willing to help B or if B will just be end up in a prison cell as well.

Abusive boyfriend/Victim
    B is weak willed and desperate to be loved so when popular, charismatic A asks him out he's elated. At first things go fine and B figures it's normal that A gets mad at him so easily. With time though, A starts isolating him and gets more and more abusive. B knows he hates the way A treats him but will he manage to leave?
    (While this is always going to start dark, I'm open to darker or lighter endings!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Changed a thing up here and there and very much still looking!

Am Interested.
Ill send you a PM.

While I don't really have time for daily replies right now I am once again looking for someone to write with :D

Added two ideas and I'm very much still looking!

I don't see where your ideas are but I am always open to new partners

My fav color is blue

Status
Not open for further replies.