Looking for patient partners (fandoms)

N

Neoncat

Original poster
Hi! This is my first search so I hope I don't mess up and thank you for taking your time to read it.

Right now I'm more into games/manga/ movies based universes and stories than completely original ones. (Note: the rp doesn't have to follow the canon story tho)

I'll post the fandoms I'm more interested in first. I'll mark as closed the ones where I have already a partner, or the number of partners that I think I can manage ^^. Also, the red ones are the ones I'm more interested in.

- HunterxHunter (still finishing the anime, and then I'll jump to the manga).
- Soul Eater (Finished.) [Closed]
- Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul Re (I liked the concept, but not the story itself. In the end for me it started to get boring)
- Boku no hero academia / My hero academia (I'm just reading the manga, didn't touch the anime)
- Pacific Rim (I liked the first movie, and the concept of the universe, but I don't want to remember the second one -w-)
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.
- Accel World (Anime paused.)

And now some quick things about how I roleplay.

- I usually have a male and a female character when I start every RP, because I'm used to have a character that my partner needs (example, for a ship or rival relationship) and then one that it's completely designed by me (usually the female one).

- I don't have problems with not only using ocasional NPCs or canon characters, even using a canon character just for my partner (again, as an example I will say a ship), but I can't promise that I would mimic perfectly the character's personality, because some personalities are hard for me to mimic. Help would be appreciated if you have a specific scenario in mind. Well, I think that this is called doubling? I'm still new with English terms about rp.

-Talking about help, I love brainstorming and a story that both players contribute to. I understand also that sometimes one of us has such a great idea that it can be like an "event" where one of us crontols more than the other.

-I think that talking about what we are confortable with or even about small things like who wins and who loses in a battle would avoid any kind on confrontation.

-If one loses interest, it's not the end of the world. And if you talk with me and then you aren't interest, there is no problem.

Edit:

- About smut, I'm open as long as my partner is an adult and it feels natural in the story. I prefer 85-90% plot honestly that just smut for the fun of it.

Well, thank you for reading again, DM or post here if you have any questions ^^

See ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
We may be good partners I've been looking for someone to rp in the accel world anime/manga universe.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Neoncat
If you're still looking for a partner, then I'd love to RP with you!:)

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'd be happy to rp with you if you're still looking!

• Bucket of Rainbows
If you're looking for more partners, I'd love to rp My Hero Academia