Looking for Partners in crime

Q

QueenofCats

Original poster
I have to be honest. I am not a girl of many ideas, but I love when I am approached with a juicy plot.

Romance is my favorite. It doesn't always have to be the cheesy happily ever after romance. I just want to be able to feel it when I am rping with you. The love, passion (whether it be forbidden or open), and most of all I want to feel the fire (steamy).

I think I am really just trying to find my love for rping again. Somewhere along the way, I have been losing it. If someone can bring the SPARK back into my rping life, I will be greatly indebted to you.

I am on every day almost 24/7. I am a college student. Senior. You will get quick replies like the speed of light replies. I am literate, but spelling and grammar is not my strong suit. I was born to play with numbers. So don't get mad at me please if my writing is crapy sometimes. I am not one to normally write a long post. They can vary from a one-liner if I can't think of anything good to say to multi-paragraph. It mostly depends on who I get and how hard they push me to write better.

So you can either leave me a comment here and I will reply to you or you can pm. I promise I won't let you down.

BTW I am comfortable rping just about any genre and any sexual orientation, and if you are over the age 18. Keep your RPCs 18+ too. I would really appreciate it.

~Kitty Kat

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have quite a few plots where romance can be worked in.