Adorable and bubbly
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
I am mostly on all times of day, but I am a college student. They will be times my replies are like lighting and other times you will have to be patient with me.
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, and Yaoi/yuri.
I have to be honest. I am not a girl of many ideas, but I love when I am approached with a juicy plot.

Romance is my favorite. It doesn't always have to be the cheesy happily ever after romance. I just want to be able to feel it when I am rping with you. The love, passion (whether it be forbidden or open), and most of all I want to feel the fire (steamy).

I think I am really just trying to find my love for rping again. Somewhere along the way, I have been losing it. If someone can bring the SPARK back into my rping life, I will be greatly indebted to you.

I am on every day almost 24/7. I am a college student. Senior. You will get quick replies like the speed of light replies. I am literate, but spelling and grammar is not my strong suit. I was born to play with numbers. So don't get mad at me please if my writing is crapy sometimes. I am not one to normally write a long post. They can vary from a one-liner if I can't think of anything good to say to multi-paragraph. It mostly depends on who I get and how hard they push me to write better.

So you can either leave me a comment here and I will reply to you or you can pm. I promise I won't let you down.

BTW I am comfortable rping just about any genre and any sexual orientation, and if you are over the age 18. Keep your RPCs 18+ too. I would really appreciate it.

~Kitty Kat

Last edited:
I do have quite a few plots where romance can be worked in.