2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy is my main draw but sci-fi also has potential.
So, I'm looking for some partners to collaborate with. Right now, I have three setups here and I may add more as I feel inspired to do so. PM me if one of them catches your fancy, however....

1. Please be adept at writing. I expect at least a paragraph with good, not perfect, grammar and spelling. I don't mind some mistakes, since we all make them, so long as it's comprehensible. Don't be afraid of detail.
  2. Please format your writing. I'm not talking about code, but setting up appropriate paragraphs, picking a writing format and sticking to it, making sure your spoken words are differentiated from thoughts, etc.
  3. Communication is key. I don't bite, much, and talking outside the RP is a great thing.
  4. If something is going on in your life, tell me. I don't need the details, but if you're going on a vacation and won't have net for a week, give me a heads up so I'm not wondering where you are and resorting to snooping around your profile.
  5. I try to respond within a day or two, but sometimes life gives us the shit end of the stick and it's about a week before I can.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dragon Transformation[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I'd be playing a young man who is either willingly or unwillingly transformed either fully or partly into a dragon. It doesn't necessarily mean that you have to play a dragon, but there are some methods of transformation that playing such would make easier. Speaking of methods, that's up to debate as well. It could be over a longer period of time spanning days if not weeks, or over the course of a few hours. Your motivations are solely your own; whether the goal is a mate, the fulfillment of a rite, or experimentation doesn't really matter. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Arcane Forge[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A little backstory: magic exists, but its existence is known by a few and only some of those few are able to use it without special implements. It waxes and wanes for reasons that never seem to make sense, most of the time. One of the very few known sources of this change is the existence of the Arcane Forge, said to be the crucible of God themself, used to create the universe. When the Forge exists, both creation and destruction surge among all people. Most legends tell of an item of some sort or another that is the Forge. In truth, the Forge is a single individual, blessed with the ability to create and destroy at a whim, if only they could control the power.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This would be my character, someone who doesn't know about magic, let alone the Forge, in the current time. All he does know is that people seem to really love his music and he's been able to live as a musician since he got out of high school. With the advent of the internet and easy global trade, he's become a target and some have supposed that he might have the Forge in his possession. You might be someone seeking to gain the Forge for yourself, or someone who wants to protect him from those who would use him. You could be his friend who gets caught up in all of this, whether you have magic or not. Lots of ways this could go and this one would require a fair amount of planning.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This one is very open-ended and not for everybody. I'd love to do a Pathfinder adventure path, preferably as a player, but I can do co-GM. I've got a huge array of character ideas that work with the system and I can effectively play any role. Obviously, this is one that requires a lot of setup before going forward.[/BCOLOR]

Still looking for all of the above.

I'd love to hear more about the dragon transformation plot, do you have a full character created?

Send me PMs then, that way we can keep things tidy.

Elaborate on the Pathfinder idea, please. Via PM, if that would be easier. (I kinda love Pathfinder, and I would be very willing to do a plot based in that kind of setting.)

Status
Not open for further replies.