Looking for just about anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pale Horse

Original poster
Hello to you lovely people of Iwaku, I am currently in the mood for something that isn't merely attainable by just about any other standards.

I have been looking for people to help me flush out a character or play out an ever-changing world torn by war with the characters being the generation born just before battle started, or at the very least one of the characters involved is someone from a time before the present - either way, it requires one character to be significantly older and one to be some years younger.

I do not care for the gender, and would rather avoid a romantic roleplay, perhaps something more of admiration. I mostly roleplay men but I have female characters (in mind) that could equally be suitable. I have no plot in mind, and would enjoy just finding a partner who would undertake many ideas (if not this one) to roleplay with. I can do groups, I can do one on ones.

A few things about myself to make this easier:
  • I am 20 years old
  • Interested in mostly medieval fantasy
  • Currently longing for (but not limited to) political intrigue of a medieval military (willing to even make it sort of roman in design)
  • Willing to do some more liberal Sci-Fi, but that is dependent on presentation and my mood.
  • I do not mind grammatical errors nor glaring mistakes, all I ask is you try.
  • Willing to roleplay with anyone.
  • Romanticism is not in my preferences, but I will consent to it with an 18+ partner who understands plot > Romanticism.
  • Combat is a GREATER PREFERENCE
  • Just comment below or PM me.

Is this still a thing here, or has it been forgotten?

Still a thing, as far as I am concerned. I am always seeking partners.
Ah, fantastic. I've currently got too much time on my hands (and probably will for a good while), so I am interested in starting something here. Gives me something else to do rather than torture myself with this all day.

Ah, fantastic. I've currently got too much time on my hands (and probably will for a good while), so I am interested in starting something here. Gives me something else to do rather than torture myself with this all day.
But.. Aren't we all Negan?​

Status
Not open for further replies.