Looking for Historical, Anthro or Modern Japan RP partners

C

Cammeh

Original poster
I have several characters and storylines that I'm looking to RP. Please take your pic!

I mostly play anthro characters, either fantasy creatures or anthro characters in a historical setting. I also have a modern Japanese storyline and character that I'm trying to get going. Most of my RPs tend to be slice-of-life. I'll add more as these fill up.

These are just quick overviews of the characters; if you're interested in one, you can PM me for more info! Aside from Kaede, these characters are also available for Red Star play.

#1: Clayton "Clay/Whit" Whitfield (Historical anthro)
A retired WW1 mechanic, known by Whit to his service buddies and Clay to civilians. He is an Australian Shepherd dog with no tail, and an incurable optimist. Originally from a small farming town in South Dakota, there was no going back to the quiet life after the War. Clay decided to use his war bonus to start up his own mechanics shop in St Louis.

#2: Kaede Miyamoto-Watts (Planned storyline - Modern Japan)
Kaede is 15, mixed race (Native American/Black/Japanese) and originally from Los Angeles. He finds himself suddenly living and going to school in Japan after the death of his mother. Aside from the shock that his estranged father is a high-ranking official to the Imperial family, Kaede begins to discover that he himself is not as normal as he thought.

#3: Erei (Fantasy)
Erei is a half-human, half-dragon, who was taken in and raised by a human village. She was taught a trade as a tanner, but has grown tired of the mistreatment she receives selling her wares in the nearby market town. Also, her wings have recently sprouted, making her marginal place in her village even more precarious.

#4: Azavej and Farvardin (Fantasy)
Azavej is a satyr-type creature with long curving horns and light cream fur. She lives in a castle town with her mount, a very well-read gryphon named Farvardin. She herself is a scribe, translator and bookmaker. She is beginning to get itchy hooves though. Maybe a journey will put her to rights.

Last edited by a moderator: