Looking for an infinity war au roleplay! [Info + Rules down below]

• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!

RPGreader

Edgebabby
Original poster
After i rewatched infinity war by marvel studios. I came up with an au where heimdall sends Loki to earth to warn the others instead of Bruce/Hulk. Mostly will be focusing on the theme of how former enemies would interact with each other when there's a much worse thing to be worrying about, working with something seen as evil against a much greater evil, a little bit of enemies to friends kind of bonding

While I would perfer you rping Stephen Strange Or Tony Stark, you can rp any character you think would fit the story

Rules-----
-The rp must be in third person, and must have at least proper grammar
-No godmodding or taking control of my character
-No killing or seriously injuring a character without permission given first
-Please help to develop the plot so it doesn't end one sided
-No extremely short replies or one liners
-If something is upsetting you or your not liking something in the rp, please let me know and I'll work something out with you, goes both ways
-Though this rp doesn't focus much on shipping or romance, I'm happy to discuss with you if you'd like it to be

I'm willing to start a rp in private messaging or on the thread itself
Anything you wanna add to the plot can be discussed freely, all you need to do is ask! :)

To show youve read the rules, please type 'hopscotch' before starting discussions

Last edited: