Look-Alike (~Nora.Inu~ & SleepyDreamer)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Riki sighed, finally reaching out and grabbing Daniel, pulling him out into the open.
"Babe, listen to me! Jeez, would you stop? I'm not even mad at you, okay?" he said, forcing the man to look at him as he smiled.
"Now shut up and stop groveling. Gary is dead and he cant hurt you, and neither will I, I swear."

The man looked up at him as his hands slowly lowered, his ears slowly raising. His pupils had started to slit, their brown color turning hazel. The tears that stood in his eyes slowly receeded and he tried to become as small as he could, despite the other man's words. "Y-You don't think I'm a freak?" he asked.

Riki shook his head.
"A little, since you aren't human, but I still love you no matter what and that will never ever change."

Slowly his ears raised, giving him a less pathetic look. Dan slowly swallowed and stopped trembling. "I am human," he whispered, "But, whenever I'm stressed these pop up. I've never known why. And the medicine I take normally stops it from happening."

"What were you stressed about?" Riki asked curiously.

Dan looked anywhere but at Riki's face. "Worry I think. I don't know. Riki I'm sorry," he said, hiding his face in Riki's shirt as his ears moved about and his tail lashed back and worth.

Riki flicked Dan in his head.
"Stop apologizing. I mean it," he said, chuckling lightly.

Dan kept his face hidden and nodded, flinching as he flicked him on the head. "Sor-okay," he muttered before pulling back, gasping for clean, fresh air. When he opened his eyes, they were no longer human, but cat-like, completing the transformation for him. He blinked as his vision shifted a little and he shook his head.

Riki raised his eye brow.
"You sure you're human?" he questioned, smiling lightly.

Dan shrank away from the question and shrugged. "What is a human but an animal that walks on two legs and talks?" he asked, having used that logic all his life to persuade himself that he was indeed human.

Riki laughed, hugging Daniel tightly.
"Why are you so cute?" he asked, scratching him behind the ears, just to see if he would like it.

Dan shrank at first. No one had ever scratched his ears. Then, without meaning to, his head pushed up against the hand and he started to make a soft purring noise. "I-I don't mean to be," he purred, his arms going to latch around Riki's waist as he felt his knees wobble a little.

Riki smiled lightly. He kissed the top of Dan's head.
"You're really cute, you know?"

He couldn't help but scowl a little. "You weren't calling me cute before you knew I had ears. You were calling me hot," he said with a pout. "Do I not deserve the hot title no more?"

Riki laughed lightly.
"You do. I said cute because you're acting cute right now. You're still sexy," he said, smirking lightly.

Dan smiled a little and pressed his body against Riki's "Really? You really think I'm sexy?" he asked, "Even with my ears and tail?"

Riki shrugged.
"Doesn't even matter, you're still gorgeous," Riki smiled, swaying is hips as if he was going to dance with Daniel.

Daniel couldn't help but give a small chuckle as he 'danced' with Riki by swaying back and forth with him. "Well, if I must be truthful, you are better than all those. You are god-like and no one can ever compare to you. Ever, Riki."

"Yeah they can. Not every day you find someone with a tail and ears," he smiled, kissing his forehead.

Daniel shook his head, before leaning up at and kissing him full on the lips. "I don't think you understand, love," he whispered, his eyes flickering happily. "No one has ever accepted me this way. Even-Even Gary hated it. My parents did too. You are the first to accept it."