Long-Term Fictional Partner Request. (FxF)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
M

Miki

Miki's Eternal Book of Wishes.

Most, if not all of these will involve fictional characters in fantasy, science fiction, or otherwise Fictional realms and timelines that are different from our universe and world. If you're looking for real-life face claims and reality, this is probably not the place for you.

[warning=red]Closed for now! I have already accepted more than I can handle.[/warning]

[fieldbox="About Me, hotpink, dashed, 10, Times new roman"]Well ain't that a fancy start?
  • I saw a thread style like this so I decided to recreate it in my own way. If you're not interested in knowing about me, then shoo! D:<
  • I'm a 22-year-old woman living somewhere on the East coast of good ol' 'Murica.
  • I like pink.
  • I have been openly gay for about three years now and it has been surprisingly easy on my family. I mean, I have a sister and a brother so the familial line is in no danger I suppose. Modern society is quite the nifty little thing.
  • I was diagnosed with small-cell lung cancer when I was sixteen, which wrecked absolute havoc on my immune system and body. For the next five years, I was in and out of hospitals more than 50 times, had my heart stopped and was resuscitated twice, and have spent a total accumulative time of 62 days unconscious.
  • I've been involved in numerous unrelated accidents which usually wind up with surgery and stitches. One of these accidents left me with a slight case of permanent brain damage. It's like a minor mesh of ADHD and dyslexia. If you're worried about how it will effect roleplays, don't be! I've had this for quite some time and have learned to cope.
  • I was born with hypoglycemia, so I may need to take a small break during one of these episodes. Hypoglycemia is pretty much the exact opposite of diabetes. It is hereditary and has the opposite effects. My sugar will randomly dramatically drop and will leave me very fatigued and shakey. I've blacked out a few times in the past! I just need some time for tea or something with sugar and I'll be back up on my feet in no time.
  • Today I am strong(ish), healthy, and completely cancer-free. I work at a Wal-Mart sometimes, have my own apartment and my landlord is really annoying and likes to make me do random weird things without consent.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Guidelines and Rules, pink, dashed, 10, Times new roman"]
Highlighted for easy navigation. c:
  • Comfort above all else. If something isn't working out for you, let me know! I will never hold any hard feelings if you want something changed, have an issue with how I interact with your character, or if you want to drop a Roleplay. I will be the same in return.
  • Remember that this is a Female x Female request thread, and will consist of FxF focused plots and stories. Only continue if you are comfortable with that.
  • Plot twice over smut. If a roleplay involves smut, (Most romances probably will at some point,) I don't want to focus only on that during the entire duration. The most I can tolerate is a solid 50/50 between plot and smut, but I much more prefer 80% plot to 20% smut, for example. PLOT!
  • Detail and length. I typically try to post multiple paragraphs (2-3) as it is the style of writing I have come most accustomed to. A nice grasp of English is always loved and cherished, however, do not fret over sparse typos and the occasional writer's block. It is part of being human to make a mistake or not have a creative spunk on reserve every fleeting moment of the day, and that's fine. I can assure you I'll make plenty of my own hiccups.
  • Communication! I am too very friendly and love to talk too much to people in OOC, so a separate conversation is an absolute must in order for me to function. I can understand and respect your privacy, but I like to talk to who I am roleplaying with and get to know them for what they want me to know. Not only that, but we can plan things for IC and inform each other of things going on OOCly and not have any nasty surprises.
  • Partners who can help build and construct large worlds and countries and can contribute to the development of a roleplay.
  • I prefer to write out almost all scenes and etcetera. When necessary time warps are perfectly okay and acceptable, but if given the choice I would rather write out all the fleshy details of love and war. "Fade to black" scenes are very debatable.
  • I use a separate thread to track character sheets for ease of access. I don't use Iwaku's built-in character function because it has never appealed to me. If you're not comfortable with your character being in a public thread other people can see, then we can start a new private conversation just for the character sheets.
  • All characters MUST be at least 18 years of age even if a roleplay does not have Redstar content. I will not consider "Looks 15" or "Loli" characters and will become very hostile if you try to press the matter. This is non-negotiable.
  • I totally stole the character sheet idea from @Valor
  • Everything here is my default preferences without any prior discussion. Anything can be altered on a case-by-case basis unless stated.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Generic Likes and Dislikes, red, dashed, 10, Times new roman"]
  • [stabs=bcenter|100%]{slide=Do's|center}
    • I'm a sucker for romance.
    • Our characters need to get along, at least eventually. I naturally favor roleplays with characters that have a strong bond with each other.
    • Sticking Fantasy infront of any genre is a good way to catch my interest.
    • Characters which are strange or unique or some way like an ancient or rare race that is noticeably different than everything else. I don't mind playing either weirdo or normie, as long as they are a definable humanoid.
    • Evolution of characters as they grow, learn and develop over time.
    • Did I mention romance?
    • Action and danger. Adventure and destiny. Who doesn't like a good long story filled with ADAD?
    • "Sidekicks." NPC's that play important roles with our characters and tag along in the story. This is not a requirement or preference, but my willingness to involve an NPC or two if my partner asks.

• Godmodding. If you know what this means, then you're probably fine. If you have a post in mind but if you're not sure if you can try it safely, please ask me. I won't bite, I only gnaw.
    • I'm not interested in Futa, Trap, Trans, Anthro and/or Furry characters. I apologize to whoever this may bother, but it doesn't sit well with me, even for non-smut roleplays. Androids with human-like intelligence, mecha-musume, some monsters and etcetera are fine for example, and if you're not certain if your character will work then please ask me. If your creation doesn't work out, I'll let you know. If mine doesn't, then let me know!
    • Character death. Please don't kill off anyone cherished without asking me first, it's a real mood killer.
    • Torture. For obvious reasons. Pain is okay and 'torture' is acceptable if Character A gets caught by a bad guy before being saved by Character B, but I don't want a roleplay focusing on the idea of torturing our characters relentlessly.
  • [stabs=bcenter|100%]
    {slide=Notice|center}[warning=red]Only read the next two tabs if you intend or suspect smut to be present in a roleplay.
    I'm not "crazy" with my bedroom interests, but not everyone else will be on the same page as mine.[/warning]

• Cosensual. I like to apply the term "Love" to "Lovemaking" quite literally.
    • Your typical vanilla cuddly stuff.
    • Usage of the immediate environment. You know. Tables n' stuff. You get the idea.
    • "Slight" bondage in the form of restricted movement. Being bound to a bed and having your partner go to town is an appealing idea for me, but nothing rough enough to cause extensive physical harm to the receiver.
    • Couple experimenting. Except for my Don'ts, I think it's cute when our character couple gets curious about different ways to go about bonding.
    • Incestrial. It's taboo and socially not accepted in the real world, as well as plenty of genetic problems on the scientific side - I completely agree. But in a fictional world where common laws and social norm are ours to create, then why not? There can also be some good plot candies and drama if it's not accepted in their world as well. Twins are best.

• Rape. The likelihood of me agreeing to non-consensual scenes is probably non-existent. The closest you'll get is rough angry sex after a heated argument.
    • Anything having to do with bodily fluids that are not from your face or private bits is a no-no. Watersports and stomach contents included.
    • Fecal matter. seriouslyplsno
    • Pretty much all extremes.

[/fieldbox][fieldbox="Favorite Genres, hotpink, dashed, 10, Times new roman"]These are merely the most immediate genres that have my focus. I am always available to suggestions and trying out new things.
  1. Fantasy and romance are always at the top of my list of favorites. If we can somehow implement both, then I will most likely agree to any other genre mix.
  2. Science Fiction. Adventure and exploration. Modern-Fantasy. Action.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Scenes and Wishlist, pink, dashed, 10, Times new roman"][/fieldbox]

I'm always looking to improve and add to this, what you see here is always a work in progress and never a final product.
If you find an error or have a suggestion go ahead and let it at me full speed!

Still missing:
Detailed Genre.
Details and Wishlist.
Miscellanious.
What to expect from me.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Valor
Hey! I would love to discuss a roleplay with you. Got a few ideas knocking around in my head.