lonely doesn't last forevern (rp with Lewi)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"That bastard..." Kira muttered as he used a tracking spell to try and find her. "Kieara...don't worry I'm coming for you" Kira said following the trail that is being made leading to Kieara.

Kieara was being packed off to a safe distance where the man could continue his work. She squirmed and fought but got nowhere.

Kira summoned different elemental wisps as he continued following the trail till he arrived at the destination. "I will obliterate the one that took her"

Kira stood there being circled by ice, fire, water, wind, and earth wisps as he heard the horses.

The man stopped a few yards away seeing him in the distance. He frowned seeing things moving around him. "Who goes there?!"

Kira looked back. "I must ask..." Kira looked at the man. "Where is Kieara" Kira asked as the wisp froze in place. "The girl you stole from the village...I'm here to get her back" Kira said.

"I think it bloody is you damn bastard because you destroyed her shop" Kira said as he held his hand out. "Tell me or I will freeze your body" Kira said

He smirked. "Lose lose situation for you. If you freeze me you'll never know."

"I didn't mean all of you" Kira smirked. "Just make you immobile and gain the info another way..." Kira said.

Kira held his hand out. "I'll get it myself then..." Kira said. "Less you want to sty warm I'll freeze you" Kira said

He slicked the reins and kicked the horse making it bolt past him.

"FREEZE" He froze the horses. "Being a hermit I learned a lot of strong magic..." Kira said grabbing the man before he froze him up to his neck. "Where. is she" Kira asked holding a blade of ice in his hand. "Tell me NOW"

He gave a sick smirk. "You'll never find her." He have a dark chuckle and his eyes trailed to some smoke coming out of the forest.

"I Will even if it kills me...I won't l-" Kira looked to where the smoke was at before looking at the man before stealing his memory in order to find out before rushing to the fire.

There was a cabin set ablaze and she was inside tied down naked to a bed. He'd already done his worst.

"KIEARA" Kira yelled seeing the fire before he started chanting something. "Absorb: Flame" The flames started to swirl into a sphere into his hand before it burned him slightly on his hand and arm before he went over to her and freed her wrist from the ropes.

She was unconscious from the smoke inhalation. It was obvious what he'd done to her. When he untied her her nude body fell limp onto the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.