lonely doesn't last forevern (rp with Lewi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She started her oven and showed him a couple simple recipes. She started on the complicated ones.

Kira started to work on the easy simple recipies.

Soon the lunch rush come around and they were very busy.

Kira helped out as best as he could with what he was doing

It was an immense help to her. When they were done she smiled. "Kira your help was amazing." She split the silver they'd earned. "Here. You've earned it."

"You don't need to give me anything alright"" Kira said. "In just glad I was able to help"

"Thank you" Kira said before he hugged her.

She smiled gently hugging him back. She was happy with his company.

"For so long...after loosing her I just shut my self away from the world" Kira said.

Kieara had no idea what he was talking about. She frowned. "I don't understand Kira."

"The reason why I shut my self from the world was because someone I loved was killed because of me...I shut myself from the world because all I thought I would do is cause harm" Kira explained.

Kieara listened to him. She felt her heart ache. She wasn't sure why, but it did. She'd developed quite a crush for the wizard, but she wasn't aware of that yet. She felt she'd never come close to someone he loved so much. She assumed it was a lover. "Kira....you can do so much more than that. You're a wonderful person. Never forget that." She said gently touching his cheek.

" Can I really call my self a wonderful person though" Kira asked. "I don't think I have the right to be called that"

She looked up at him and spoke. "Kira, I'm sure you didn't mean to, I think you're a wonderful person."

She smiled at his words. "Now what do you day we get some lunch for ourselves huh?"

She made them something for lunch and sat to eat with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.