Living

ill post my CS soon

Name: Blake Garland

Appearance: anime beggar.jpg

Bio: Blake recently graduated from high school, getting rather good marks. Soon after graduating, he went against his parent's wishes and went out of the state to find further schooling. He managed to hook up with a group of friends in the state and share an apartment. He is currently a student at the local college.

Personality: He's a little pessimistic and very casual in his speech, to the point where he can get unintentionally offensive. He's also very friendly and tends to not take things seriously.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Name: Xavier D'Dary

Age[18-23]: Nineteen

Appearance:
HEZ4dp.jpg

Bio: Xavier was born into a higher middle-class family in the suburbs. Throughout his life things have been handed to him, yet for all this he's found a way to retain his humility, and doesn't take things for granted. His family is currently paying his school tuition and Xavier seems to be a stead fast student.

Personality: Xavier is an emotional person that is equally capable of falling quickly in love, or getting angry in much the same fashion. This has earned him a reputation as being bi-polar by his room mates but the status doesn't seem to irk him. Although his anger is quick to flare Xavier tends to be a very loyal individual and has been known to become passionately involved with things he is interested in.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Other:

I'm starting to question the fact that about 8 people are staying in one tiny house and/or apartment.

Yeah--this had more people than I originally intended. I think I'm going to drop out. One of you guys can be in charge but it just isn't really what I was hoping that it would be and it was just me trying to expand out into other forums and this just isn't really my thing so I'm sorry. You guys can take over my character if you want or just pretend that I'm not here.

I'm really sorry to make it and then leave it but I don't have any inspiration for it. I hope you guys can enjoy it, though.

Thats to bad. Salutations! What are you going to do now if I may ask?

I roleplay other places, not just here so I'll probably just focus on the roleplays I have going right now.

Well alright then, bye! Hope you have fun and return to Iwaku! Seriously, this is a great forum! Bye.

Well then that's unfortunate. I guess the first question that should be asked is if everyone wants to continue? I think that if the majority decide to keep this going that I'd be willing to make the IC thread pending an answer.

Niether do I. I am starting to like my character but I would appreciate it if some people made their character's a bit more realistic and original.

*sighs* fine but I'm keeping the lollipops *grabs the lollipops and starts to think of a new character*

Yeah, it's not ripped straight off of anything I can recognize, so it's fine with me! Oh yeah, btw it is always helpful if you want to make your characters a tid bit more realistic / evil to ask yourself / them what is the worst thing they have ever done and why?

What's the worst thing my character has ever done?

[MENTION=2808]Chick~With~A~Chainsaw[/MENTION] Not sure what you mean. I'm fine with you playing a character semi based off of Lollipop Chainsaw but a character should be more than that to make them fit in this setting. If you are offended in anyway I would prefer to talk about because sometimes I am daft and don't notice things I should. Also my post after your second one about keeping the lollipops was directed towards SilverJae... I can understand a bit more why you would be offended by that but I didn't mean it towards you! D:

[MENTION=2387]SilverJae[/MENTION] As in decide for your character. What is the most "evil" thing they have ever done. I.E. cheat, lie, steal etc. and why they did it.

I think I'd still like to be in it, never made a post in the actual RP though

Ummm...She lied to her parents, went out to a party, then accidently send someone to the hospital by pushing them into a table by accident. Then she stole the keys to her room and ran away, coming back a week later to find her mother dead. That's when her father forgave her and taught her the self defense and everything. So, yeah. Don't know if that's the answer you were looking for but..uhh.yeah, that's the worst Kate's done.

Eh, it's less something for everyone to know but more something for you keep in mind and define your characters personality, it's just a character creating trick I like to do.