Living

So I'm thinking that maybe since there are so many roommates the characters could just all live in a large house they've rented for school?

i call dibs on the basment becuse she staying a cheerlader

Name: Holly

Age[18-23]: 18

Appearance: (must it be a real person)

Bio: (how long do you want this)

Personality:

Sexuality:

Other:

(I cant do anything if I don't go a pic)

[Look here for plot: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/living.22033/#post-731272 ]

Emory quietly unlocked the front door, tip toeing into the place he shared with his friends. H He had a bit of a hangover, having used his fake I.D. to get into a club. The brown hair growing out of his head was a mess and his clothes were wrinkled.

The money he had left from the previous night had been spent on a cab that morning and he needed coffee so he instantly headed to the kitchen to make some. He pulled his sleeves up over his scars again after having to reach up into a cabinet to get out the coffee grounds.

Once the pot was on and the coffee was being made he sank to the ground, bringing his knees to his chest and resting his head on them as he waited for his warm drink. He wondered if any of his roommates were awake yet. He had made more than one cup just in case, plus even if they weren't up he would probably just end up drinking all of it. If they were up, he might make some hot chocolate for himself later because that was delicious.

"You can have one but it's still brewing," Emory murmured, still sitting on the ground but tilting his head up and looking up at her, "There should be about eight cups--that's how many I was brewing. You'll want to get a mug out of the cabinet, though. I got one for myself, that's the one on the counter. It's orange I think. . . I don't know, I'm kind of tired. I just got home. How did you sleep? With sleepy in his eye he mummured quietly " I slept great even though i heard you come in

Did we come to a standstill again?

Okay, Who is still interested in this? If we can't re-start this one, and someone else is still interested, I'll start a different thread and we'll close this one, but who IS still interested?

okay, well I'm still interested, so that's two..We'll wait a day or two and see what the others say, then we'll make a decision.

or after that can we make it into a Onex One or something

but we will haveto wait a day or two like you said

and i think theres a 8 laged monter on me

Well yeah.

An 8 legged monster? Huh..spider?

Yesand my mom hit me to get itoff T^T So scary

I'm sorry..that sounds terrible

it bit me and now i have this big brusy on me T^T It hurts

hmm...did you see what the spider looked like?