Little White Lies (A battle of two bands) (OPEN)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ravenbelle, is it ok if Gauge has a crush on Lacey? Something like he notices a couple bruises and figures it out, and crushes on her for her silent strength?

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Yes. Yes. Thaaanks

Yay! Oh my god I can totally see their relationship panning out. It's so cute!!! ^_^

Reactions: Ravenbelle
But don't make it obvious in the first few posts. Draw it out long and realistically. He wouldn't discover them the first day in this rp. Ok?

@Lilpuff

Reactions: Pine
Gauge'Gage ' s cs says he has a crush on mirabelle...

@Lilpuff

Obviously! It's gonna be so cute~!

@Pine, laughing so hard XD "...dressed in a most ratchet outfit..."

"Ha, ha. Knew he'd change his mind!"

"...Shut up, Roxie.."

"Nah; I'd rather not."

...I have this feeling that Bloodrayne is gonna be, like,the little sister of her band.

Belle..? Hah.

Sorry I haven't posted yet! I've been swamped with school and stuff. I'll go post now

Reactions: Adira
Glad to hear my post of 98% nonsense was at least somewhat amusing. :'D

aaaaaaand i feel like that wouldn't be something that saul would know mostly because i didn't know

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
We the anarchists are completely up to @justice hunt

Vixens and Vices however I think Katrina will slowly start stealing music after she gets freaked out and loose focus on her love of writing music. She'll feel bad later on and stop, maybe even write her own songs again.

Oh oh, so this hasn't happened yet?
I got confused, my mistake ~ ;w;

Vixens and Vices however I think Katrina will slowly start stealing music after she gets freaked out and loose focus on her love of writing music. She'll feel bad later on and stop, maybe even write her own songs again.
Sounds good to me. :3

Yep, sorry I didn't make it more clear. This rp was something Justice and I were still in the works on making. P.S Anything Katrina says I DO NOT MEAN.

Yep, sorry I didn't make it more clear. This rp was something Justice and I were still in the works on making. P.S Anything Katrina says I DO NOT MEAN.
It's fine. ^^

No worries. Same goes with Roxie(I'll make sure it's clearly implied when she has control) and Belle's other to-be-revealed nasty split personalities. Just for future reference...

Whenever someone says something that makes Belle mad, it's easy for Roxie to push through and take over. Other triggers for a change of Belle's personality will later be revealed as they crop up.

And, another thing... *Has some pictures I'm digging up to post.*

Must resist urge to touch... Must resist... Of its own accord, Saul's arms shot out, managing to catch the end of the well-conditioned hair with his palm, before it retreated back to his side in one swift movement. The boy looked away, staring over at the members of the other band, as if no one would notice what had just happened so long as he didn't make eye contact with Krim.

xD i was honestly waiting on someone to do this.thank you saul/pine!

loved the "cat-fight", expressed where a lot of people stood with each other.

@justice hunt what do you think we should do about this?
Hmm...this changes some things. Some chars wouldn't agree to this while others would go with it and keep it from the others?

Hmm I suggest creating a list like the one from the first page with all the band members with a slot for which members know and which don't. Is that ok?

Gotta talk the talk if you wanna walk the walk. ;D

xD i was honestly waiting on someone to do this.thank you saul/pine!

loved the "cat-fight", expressed where a lot of people stood with each other.
thank thank <3
i think this might actually be something that happens rather frequently with saul, for future reference
and i would be totally okay with their relationship revolving completely around his hair

Reactions: AtomoSK
Status
Not open for further replies.