Little White Lies (A battle of two bands) (OPEN)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
well the manager jobs are to find the songs and find out gigs

Ah, okay.
I think I understand now. ;w;

In that case.
/corners you for questioning
When precisely did the bands form?
Or... a rough approximation will do just fine, also.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
ehehe
Sorry for being so meticulous. ;w;
I'm just trying to plot a bit of things out with the other bass player and I've convinced myself into thinking that these things are super important.

• Thank You
ehehe
Sorry for being so meticulous. ;w;
I'm just trying to plot a bit of things out with the other bass player and I've convinced myself into thinking that these things are super important.
Meticulousness isn't a bad thing. :3 Detail is important.

Plotting things is really fun.

Reactions: Pine
@justice hunt
Hmm...this changes some things. Some chars wouldn't agree to this while others would go with it and keep it from the others?

Hmm I suggest creating a list like the one from the first page with all the band members with a slot for which members know and which don't. Is that ok?
Question: do all of the band members know this? for example is it just Katrina that steals from the boy and tells the band members that she wrote it and same with drake or do they all do it deliberately?

Just a reminder that..

Vixens and Vices are stealing song from the little boy that lives next to Katrina.

We the anarchists are stealing songs from old bands.

This. How about this?

and then
some people have been saying school is over
and other people have been saying otherwise

it's over, right?
because the sign-up was supposed to be when school was over and what not, or did i miss something ? ;w;

good lord my roommate can be loud sometimes sob

• Thank You
i was thinking that katrina doesn't tell anybody and my band already knows

and then
some people have been saying school is over
and other people have been saying otherwise

it's over, right?
because the sign-up was supposed to be when school was over and what not, or did i miss something ? ;w;

good lord my roommate can be loud sometimes sob
I was confused on this too; part of why I'm waiting to post. ;-;

I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, my dad rented out a few rooms in our house and the people renting it are one of his co-workers and her loudmouth daughter.

i was thinking that katrina doesn't tell anybody and my band already knows
I'd be cool with that. I mean.. Belle would be against it, to an extent, but she could be coaxed into it.

POSSIBLY. It'd take a LOT.

Dunno bout the other members.

Saul wouldn't be okay with this.
More because he would think that it was stupid and that they would inevitably get caught than the actual morality of it.
but either way
he must be kept in the dark
/waggles fingers

• Love
Saul wouldn't be okay with this.
More because he would think that it was stupid and that they would inevitably get caught than the actual morality of it.
but either way
he must be kept in the dark
/waggles fingers
I freakin' love Saul. XD

EDIT: Random double-quotes are random.

• Love
aww thank thank <3

Well, either way, even if school isn't over, almost everyone is treating it like it is, so at least we haven't dug too deep of a hole for ourselves. :'DD

but it's okay with my roommate because she has forever redeemed herself in my eyes after she got excited about marilyn manson music
for better or for worse /ugly crying

• Love
I was confused on this too; part of why I'm waiting to post. ;-;

I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, my dad rented out a few rooms in our house and the people renting it are one of his co-workers and her loudmouth daughter.

I'd be cool with that. I mean.. Belle would be against it, to an extent, but she could be coaxed into it.

POSSIBLY. It'd take a LOT.

Dunno bout the other members.

Yeah. I'm with Sav on this one. Does your char already steal the songs or does he start to in the rp? If so, I'd recommend keeping it a secret from his own band to keep them from dismantling

Also, @Lilpuff if it's the managers job to help get gigs and songs I would collaborate with justice hunt and see if you both know the songs aren't original. ..

aww thank thank <3

Well, either way, even if school isn't over, almost everyone is treating it like it is, so at least we haven't dug too deep of a hole for ourselves. :'DD

but it's okay with my roommate because she has forever redeemed herself in my eyes after she got excited about marilyn manson music
for better or for worse /ugly crying
No problem. ^^ I think he, Gauge, and Kat are my favorite characters in the roleplay. XD

Yeah. XD

That's good.
*Pat Pat.* There, there.

okay drake and Krim will be the only ones knowing

Yeah. I agree with @Lilpuff

Lol it'd be great to see how he betrays Lacey with that secret. So much drama

krim's hair is my favorite

so then
when did the bands form
tell me your secreeeeeeeets
/stares intensely at