Little White Lies (A battle of two bands) (OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, whichever one of you has the drummer for V and V reserved is tutoring Gauge. I added it into his CS as his secret. Hope that's ok!

I need about 30 mins more to finish up my char. (>,<;) And @Lilpuff that's fine by me but only if I am accepted. K. (^ ^)

Reactions: Adira
Name: Lacey Peppre
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Lacey is very slim and small, standing at 5'0. She has blue-gray (livid) eyes and long, slightly wavy red hair that reaches down to mid-back. She usually wears long sleeves and jeans because there are many bruises and scars to hide.
ecsiCfD.png
4299101291_47364dd17b.jpg

images
cintia-dicker-wallpaper.jpg

General Personality: Quiet type who does what she's told and lends a hand when it's needed. She is compassionate and intelligent, but holds everyone at arms length. She's a very private girl and tends to hide behind rare smiles.
~~
Favorite Type of Music: Anything that isn't screamo or country or pop
Favorite Song: Claire De Lune by Claude Debussy and What If I Told You by Jason Walker

Musical Instrument you play: Vocal cords and Keyboard
DV016_Jpg_Large_709914_w-keyboard.jpg

Spot in the Band: Backup singer and keyboard player
Band: We The Anarchists
~~
Dislikes: Going home, feeling helpless, drugs and alcohol
Backstory: Lacey used to have a wonderful childhood. It was great. She had friends, she had a great mother and father who only fought once a day, everything was okay. Until it wasn't. Lacey was pretty independent around age 13 when her father started staying out late gambling and her mother would start to go missing for hours. It started out small at first. It seemed her parents just didn't want to be around each other anymore. So she just stayed up in her room with her books and her piano. Things only got worse. She started to avoid going home because either no one would be there or they'd be throwing things in the living room. She didn't wanna tell anyone because she was afraid of what would happen, who would be told. She's still afraid of that. Even now when she can't go three days without at least one bad beating from a father who blames her for her mother's addiction to heroin. They had lost money and fast. She only just managed to keep her keyboard after selling every other valuable thing of hers. She has to hide her precious keyboard in case her dad goes after it for more beer money.
How her dad managed to keep his job at the police station she has no idea, but he does and now most of the finances of the household go to food, alcohol, mom's new fix and if she's lucky, makeup for Lacey to cover up the bruises. It's really screwed up. But it's her life. And she can't seem to find an escape except for in music. So she finally worked up the courage to go to the auditions for the band We The Anarchists and surprisingly, she got it. Now sure how, but she likes it despite the distance she keeps away from the rest of the group. She's afraid o what would happen if they get too close. If anyone gets too close.
Personal Secret: Her mother doesn't care and her father beats her.
Personal Enemy: No one but her dad. Sort of.
Best Friends: She hasn't been in the band long enough to really make best friends. She feels kind of like an outsider for right now.
Crush: No one could ever like her. She doesn't have a crush.
Other: She is prone to migraines and needs her medication for them to fade

Last edited:
Character Sheet::
image.jpg
"Wanna play?"

Name:

"The names Liona, remember it I don't speak for my health."
Liona Arielle Stone

"I can finally drive my motorcycle legally. Is that good enough for you?"

"It obvious I'm a chick."
Female

Sexuality:

"Sorry ladies but I'm no lesbo."
Straight

Appearance:
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

General Personality:

"You look like you just got your face out a toilet...that was full of shit. And you smell like a fucking sewer."
She's straightforward and honest of her opinions but has quite a few secrets of her past that she'd rather keep to herself. She's quite blunt and never holds back her razor sharp tongue. She's a bit mysterious but also has a energetic glow to her at times. In a way she's bitter but sweet, bittersweet.
~~
Favorite Type of Music:

"I'm a rock chic."
Loves alternative and regular rock, as well as some pop/hip-hop despite her looks. She's a mystery, a puzzle no one can figure out.

Favorite Song:

Pompeii

Musical Instrument you play:

Plays the drums and sings every once in a while.

Spot in the Band:

Drummer

Band:

Vixens and Vices

~~
Music
Her friends(sometimes)
Her motorcycle

Dislikes:

Her father
Her past
Broccoli

image.jpg
Backstory:

To be revealed

Personal Secret:

Her father is a famous musician who destroyed her once pure and happy soul. Not only that but she suffers lung cancer by which she inherited from her deceased mother. She hides the fact that she has this "defect" as she calls it, through her actions and showing she's not weak like her body.

Personal Enemy:

Her father.

Best Friends:

Gauge

Crush:

To be decided.

Other:
To be revealed

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lilpuff
One more spot (Soon to be 2 if Pan doesn't get a character in)

Yay thx! (^v^) I'm gonna fix it up a bit 18r becuz after a while I became a bit laaaaazy.

which spots are they?
i can see the bass guitarist is reserved but who else?

but...that's me...

Name:
Saul Cox​
Sexuality:
Panromantic demi-heterosexual, but believes he is simply asexual.​
Appearance:
msivxv.jpg
General Personality:
Saul keeps to himself, more as an obligation to his personal beliefs than anything else, as he actually struggles to hold his tongue in most situations. As a result, people have approached him assuming that he is a quiet and nice kid, but if caught at the wrong moment, they will be met with snappy remarks and biting cynicism. It can be almost entirely up to chance whether or not he puts on a friendly face or indulges in cutting someone down. If left with the proper impression of someone, Saul can be accepting of even the most questionable of people. More often than not, however, he simply shuts people out.​
The boy will take a grudge with him to the grave. For anyone who has ever wronged him or for those he truly cares about, he will make them sorry, though this may not happen immediately. There have been incidents where people will suddenly notice their reputation crumbling before their eyes for no explainable reason at all, save for a particular incident from years ago that they had long since forgotten about.​
Saul values logic above all other things. He abhors doing things without reason and lacks motivation for things he perceives as pointless, causing his grades to suffers in subjects he has no interest in, mainly due to an infamously poor procrastination streak. Even still, he has a seemingly unfaltering confidence and his abilities. He is creative, and his thoughts can be rather abstract at times. For the few times that he has drawn, whether it be for a project or recreational purposes, his art has left people baffled and thinking he's disturbed.​
~~​

Favorite Type of Music:
Breakcore, rapcore, doom metal, epic music​
Favorite Song:
Igorrr - Tout petit moineau​
Musical Instrument you play:
Bass guitar, tenor​
Spot in the Band:
Bass guitar, sings if ever called upon​
Band:
We The Anarchists​

~~

Debates, novels centered around a dystopian setting, experimenting with unconventional techniques on his guitar​
Dislikes:
Being told to do something more than once, fashion and social trends, vocalists that are unable to support their voice​
Backstory:
Saul had a somewhat wealthy upbringing, with his parents able to raise their three children in a comfortable home. Though financially they were stable, and plenty of commodities were provided, Saul has grown increasingly dissatisfied with the radically Christian environment provided by his parents. Being the oldest of his three brothers, he was always the one testing the limits of his parents. To be fair, when he wasn't allowed to read Harry Potter for fear of their son becoming involved with witchcraft, as well as every electronic device in his possession having some sort of parental control, it wasn't very hard to develop a rebellious streak.​
As a child being told descriptions of fire and brimstone as a bedtime story, Saul developed an underlying fear of his own mortality, in fear of what may come in the afterlife. Due to him being sheltered like he was, he struggled to make friends with other kids and developed insecurities which peaked his eighth grade year, and from there a frustration began to build all the further. Saul began to explicitly go out of his ways to do the things his parents forbade him to do, though all of this under their noses and far from home, as he knew the punishment would be severe and his bothers would undoubtedly rat him out or try to follow in his steps, probably for the more stupid things that he tried. As much as Johnathon and Abraham could be annoyances to him that he always made sure to put in their place, and how they hogged the affection of their parents for being the good children that learned from their older brother's mistakes, he would always assume responsibility when the time called for it.​
By chance, Saul had discovered a glitch in the parental controls the summer of his freshman year that would temporarily grant him access to any website of his choosing. He had long since been questioning the morality of the Christianity that had instilled such a fear in him, and so when the opportunity presented itself to research things he was not allowed to know of before, it became an obsession. First came atheism in his pursuit to break from his Christian roots, then agnosticism, sexualities, as that had also been another source of confusion for him, until eventually he discovered Leveyan Satanism and learned what it was truly about. Aligning with his own principals, finally being able to adopt an identity he felt comfortable with, Saul began to gain confidence in himself and look at the world in a new light.​
Aside from religious topics, he branched out into music that his parents would find detestable at best, as anything without the Christian morality was 'the devil's music' and not allowed in their household. Still, the expression in music that he did allow them to know encouraged, and he had learned to sing in their church's choir to aid his eventual persuasion into buying him a bass guitar, as they were ignorant enough on the topic to believe it was just the regular string instrument. For the sake that he could not practice in his own home, he decided to attempt to join one of the bands that had recently begun to form. Annoyed by Katrina's "constant bitching about her 'piss poor' life", his passive interest had begun to favor We The Anarchists instead.​
Personal Secret:
Saul practices most principles of Leveyan Satanism, though any dabbling in the magic aspects of it were brief, halfhearted and fruitless.​
Personal Enemy:
Ari​
Best Friends:
My characters are not allowed to have friends.​
Frienemyival:
Mason​
Crush:
None.​
Other:
  • Saul has yet to hit the stage in puberty where his voice drops, making him sound younger than he is. As a result, he has a rather unique voice. If ever used for the band, its usually to fill a very specific role, though he has done some harmonizing in the past.
  • A fan of heavy rifts, he will occasionally indulge in playing too loud, partly to annoy his fellow band mates for the fun of it. In particular during practices, when something goes wrong, he will begin to play completely inappropriate and out of context rhythms until called to stop. However, for any sort of big performance, Saul only acts professionally.
2z8spqf.jpg

Last edited:
Hey I'm so sorry for the delay, I have lacrosse everyday and I've had a ridiculous amount of schoolwork recently, so I've had no time to get online before now.

Name: Ari Vincent

Sexuality: Asexual

Appearance:

tumblr_mzz3q1NeYU1sheo9fo1_500.jpg

Hair is dark blackish brown, and a deep ashy brown towards the tips. Ari's eyes are dark brown as well, the color of pure dark chocolate.

General Personality: Ari tends to be on the quiet side most of the time, preferring to remain in the background and let others be in the spotlight. Most people find her to be odd unless they know her well (which very few people do), but she isn't bothered by this. Social cues often escape her, and when she does speak, she speakers bluntly, regardless of whether others think it's appropriate. In her mind, it's perfectly reasonable.

While she may be quiet, Ari is by no means demure or docile. She's strongly opinionated, but rarely voices these opinions, because she thinks most people are idiots that aren't worth the frustration. However, those whom she does choose to be friends with she treats with patience and respect.

~~

Favorite Type of Music: classic rock, hard rock, indie, classical

Favorite Song: (WIP)

Musical Instrument you play: bass, guitar, cello, piano

Spot in the Band: bass player

Band: We the Anarchists

~~

Dislikes: milk chocolate, being forced to do things, unwanted physical contact (especially from strangers)

Backstory: Born the daughter of an esteemed musical theory professor and a retired soprano, Ari

((I want to finish this but I'm so tired :( yay high school))
(But hey, tomorrow is Friday so I can actually have time to sit and think)

Personal Secret: she's a borderline alcoholic

Personal Enemy:

Best Friends: doesn't have any best friends since she's newish to the band, but she likes the other members, especially Lacey and Drake

Crush: none yet

Other: Ari is a classically trained singer, but never sings in front of people; suffers from panic attacks, but she's good at making sure others don't find out

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilpuff I had told Pine that Pan hadn't replied to me yet so go ahead and make a character. I don't beileve in kicking anyone out. So we the anarchist will just have two bass guitarist. Maybe it will make it more interesting. Both accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.