Little Mare

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He chuckles and gropes her softly and kisses her lovingly, " alright then, now it is" he unbuttons his shirt revealing his muscular chest an he runs his hand down her under carriage, " yo want entrance or groping? I will have difficulty doing both"

"Whichever makes you happy." Therani sighed in pleasure, her skin heating up and her thoughts beginning to scatter. She ran hands down his chest, impressed by the muscles she felt rippling there. She stood on all fours, whinnying and becoming more lustful in her heat. The sudden nutrition and stimulation triggered her heat after so long of going without it. Wetness dripped down her thighs, and she lifted her tail high in instinct. "My first obligation is to please my master."

Her tail flicked in agitation at her own lust. Bending her human half, she kissed Farid on the forehead.

He smiles and strokes her cheek returning her kiss before nodding an moving down to her entrance, she q as trembling needing attention and he doesn't even bother with his hand he just drops his pants and enters her

Therani grunted, squealing and moving forward, her horse's instincts trying to control her body. She moaned in pain as Farid's length spread her for the first time. "Master..." Her hindlegs spread themselves, lowering so that he did not have to strain to reach her entrance. She was tight and she could feel his member throb and grow. Her muscles contracted and she grew even more wet and ready to take his full length. The tits on her horse body throbbed, and she knew she was in heat. All her nerves seemed to be filled with electricity.

He groans softly and runs his hands over her underside a happy smile on his face and he slowly moved in and out of her allowing her time to adjust

Therani shifted, then moaned in pleasure as Farid moved slowly. She adjusted to having him inside her and she felt on fire. "Master...Oh, Master...you are big..." She bucked her hind end towards him, her tail flicking as it lifted higher. Her tight muscles squeezed and contracted, trying to trap his member within her. She was thankful that he was her first mating, she could not imagine how a stallion would feel. Though she knew she would need one in order to produce a foal. If she was in heat, it would last a week or two...though she suspected any stimulation could cause her to go into it.

As his hands passed over her horse end's tits, she shivered and her muscles grabbed his member more tightly. She grew even more wet and the friction was slowly building up her pleasure. She broke out into a sweat, trying to prolong the experience as much as she could before she came.

Hw groans as her muscles contract and she was just so... Tight. He grunts in pleasure and shudders he released inside of her smiling satisfied and just wanting her to have pleasure as well

Therani grunted, feeling him release inside her she released as well. She felt their combined juices dribble down her hind legs and she slumped forward. "Master..." She felt satisfied, but her skin was still hot to the touch and she was panting. "That was good...thank you for being my first mating..." She groaned. "I will be the best breeder and drop many foals for you..." She felt her muscles squeeze a few last times and she moaned in pleasure. Her entrance felt sore, but she was glowing from the pleasure at it.

"Are you happy?" She asked, wondering if she had been too tight, or too difficult for him.

He smiles and removes himself stroking her softly and lays in the hay with a soft huff, of course he felt good! " you were excellent. Tiring but pleasing" he smiles an kisses her cheek padding the hay, " come relax"

Therani went and lay by Farid. She put a hand to his chest, tracing circles along it. "I was tiring?" She cocked her head, wondering if this was good or bad. Her tail had dropped and her hind end felt sticky. She wished she could reach it, but then forgets about it as her hand traces Farid's chest. "I think I am in heat, Master." She said simply.

"At least, I believed that was what it felt like." She bent down, kissing him deeply on the lips before folding her legs under her.

He smiles and kisses her back enjoying he touches, " it is hard to mate a mare as a man.... And you probably are. I'm sure the babes you sire will be amazing"

Therani nodded. "If you wish, then I shall receive a stallion in order to drop foals for you." She groaned as he began to touch her back. She leaned forward and kissed him passionately, feeling once again turned on. "I'm sorry Master..." She looked down, embarrassed that she was once again feeling the side-effects of being in heat.

He smiles and nods chuckling at her responses to him and pads get rump " you're fine"

Therani looked at him hungrily, wanting more physical contact. "Would you find a stallion to take me?" She asked, wanting nothing more than to do the honor of dropping as many foals as she could for him. "Though, I would still like the pleasure of mating with you." She scooted closer to him, stroking his member in her hand as her eyes glazed over in lust.

He smiles and looks at her. " I'll look today my little mare" he shudders when she touches him and sighs contently

Therani continued to stroke him. "Master...I feel sticky." She said, her hind end twitching at the unknown substance. She leaned forward, kissing him on the lips.

He nods and kisses her in return " that will happen, go ahead and take a bath while I hunt you down a male"

"Where may I take a bath?" Therani asked. She looked down at him lovingly. Her hands began to run along his chest, her body craving physical touch in her heat.

" right in the back sweetie you'll see the showers" he pads her shoulders and gets up " good girl" he zips up and walks out knowing she will be like this for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.