~ Limerence ~ (FxM, fandom, long-term roleplay search!)

M

MandyCandy

Original poster
Limerence the state of being infatuated or obsessed with another person
giphy.gif

original.gif
Hey it's Nikki, just hoping to get some amazing new roleplays for 2019, you know how it is
original.gif

㊀ Basic Rules and About Me

▸ I am 20 years old turning 21 in July. As per the usual, I only roleplay with people over the age of 18. Likewise, I only feel comfortable roleplaying with other girls.
▸ I only roleplay over email, and that likely won't change unless you present to me a better alternative.
▸ I only double, meaning you write my love interest(s) and I write yours for our respective OCs.
▸ I write FxM and FxF, but not MxM.
▸ I have been roleplaying for many, many, many years now, and always have time to keep doing it. Even when I get busy, I still want to roleplay. Speaking of, I typically am able to reply pretty quickly - at least once every two days.
▸ Last, I love OOC chat, plotting, and just making friends in general! I am friendly, I promise.

Limits

▸ I don't have many limits, and prefer to have mature, 18+ roleplays. Swearing, smut, violence, drug/alcohol use, and so on are totally okay with me. Of course, certain fandoms and AUs call for different things, so it depends.
▸ As for what I won't do, it's very basic. Watersports, bestiality, pedo, gore... I've never been propositioned for any of those yet, and I wouldn't like to be. However, if I haven't listed it, I'm either okay with it or just didn't think to write it down!

㊂ Rules: extended

▸ I can't stress this enough, but there is one major pet-peeve I have that has been ingrained into my head since I started roleplaying. If you write your side longer than what you wrote for my side, then I will have a problem with that. I understand it happening once or maybe twice, as different scenes have more going on than others, but if your starter is like that I will likely immediately drop the roleplay.
▸ I hate to sound harsh, but that's probably the number one thing. I truly am extremely lenient, flexible, and easygoing in every other regard! And of course, I follow my own rule and write more for your side than my own.
▸ If you'd like to ever change your side or have any ideas, please share! I love to chat and brainstorm. I also understand when sudden inspiration hits.

▸ I write about 250 - 650 words per side in my roleplays. I'm very flexible with length, however I like to keep it from getting too long so we can be able to respond fluidly.
▸ It isn't required obviously, but I do enjoy using faceclaims (Anime/manga for anime series). I've been asked about it before, so I figure I should put that in here!

㊃ Fandoms

▸ Finally, below are all the fandoms that I am willing to write for.
▸ If I am caught up with the manga for a fandom, then I would prefer my partner is too.
▸ If I only have one love interest listed, then I'm not flexible on changing them for that fandom.

original.gif

Bleach (Caught up with manga) /// Shunsui, Grimmjow, Kisuke

My Hero Academia /// (Caught up with manga) /// Aizawa, Dabi, Enji

Naruto /// Deidara, Kakashi, Hidan

K - Project /// (Caught up with manga) /// Mikoto Suoh

One Piece /// (Caught up with manga) /// Ace, Law, Zoro

One Punch Man /// (Caught up with manga) /// Garou, Metal Bat

Haikyuu!! /// (Caught up with manga) /// Kuroo Tetsurou, Miya Osamu

Kuroko no Basuke /// (Caught up with manga) /// Aomine, Kagami

Devilman Crybaby /// Akira Fudo

°• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •°

Fire Emblem: Fates or Awakening /// Kaden, Leo, Gaius, Chrom

Overwatch /// Hanzo, Genji, McCree

original.gif

Now, if you happen to write for one of the fandoms I want but still haven't found one you like in my list, don't fear, because I also write for these fandoms below (But only for my partner):

Durarara!, WoW, Skyrim, Mystic Messenger, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Attack on Titan, Skyrim

And if you still haven't found what you're looking for, then there's nothing I can do about that ;;

㊄ Contact

▸ As I stated above, I only roleplay through email. How do I message you, you ask? It's simple - here is my email:

[email protected]

▸ Please, when you email me, care about your first impression. Introduce yourself a bit, tell me your own rules/limits/expectations/and what kind of roleplay you're looking for.
▸ And don't worry too much, I say yes to most of the people that message me. I'm also not anyone important, so it isn't like you're applying for a job interview. Let's be friends and roleplay partners, it's as simple as that!

original.gif
Thank you
original.gif

═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Locke