Life under Her Majesty's Tyranny

[MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION]

> [MENTION=3613]Insanity[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3533]kibalover213[/MENTION] If you guys are still interested in this topic, I have a potential plot idea for Vince and Vallerie that can go alongside the Varya/Altenna thing going on atm. :) Let me know and if you are, we can brainstorm together!

Well, given as this ties into some later plot twists I have in mind ( ;) ), I won't spill all the details, but I'm thinking that Vince and Vallerie could be brainstorming about what to do with / how to stop their sister from doing more ludicrous things to their people.

One of the ideas I had was to contact a foreign delegate/monarch and try to explain the situation that way -- though perhaps that would be a bit extreme this early on? I don't know. :0 Let me know what you guys think; anything can fly, plot twists can change!

Think that could lead to the war xD

Yeah, I was thinking that too... might be too drastic for the beginning of the RP XDD

Drastic is nothing to be considered! Hard changes are the things that start RP's. So two will make a really good one =P

Hehe, I guess so? :P I am open to anything, so if you guys want to do it, let's do it!

(Thanks for joining, [MENTION=3700]Silvret[/MENTION] ! =D )

(Oh, true! Thanks for that, Nor.. I didn't even see Rufia's post, haha. XD Will post soon!)

(( Thanks for having this open :3 Glad to join the story))