Life under Her Majesty's Tyranny

@Insanity Of course we're still here! :) I wasn't on yesterday as my Internet randomly died for most of the day, however...
@Rufia Sounds good ;D

I think I am just going to close off the scene at the throne for now and let everyone go their separate ways so that we can move on. I'll write that post once I get home today. :)

Is ready to make another character. Can I make a small child servant? AKA A kid around 5-12 that was used to pay off a dept that a family could not pay for otherwise. Untill the child's work pays off for the dept he is forced to work for free, and even after the dept is paid he is not aloud to return to his home but he starts to get paid.

At work at the moment. Will post when I get home. :3

Hey all. Just wanted to say I'll be gone this weekend. My character is kind of stashed away in the city and not interacting with anyone, so I think that's okay. I'll pick him up (and probably a new character) when I get back. ^^

Sounds good! See you later and have a great weekend, Shav! =)

Ok Mr. Rainbow Tail Cat Man!

Uuuurghhh all I can say to express myself is "TGIF". X_x sorry if my posts kind of suck tonight, I'm kind of beat.. but yay for the weekend!

Yuurei... your name is fun to say o.o

Haha, thanks! :P

Oh, btw, your new character can probably join this scene so long as he doesn't spread what he sees/ find out to everyone.. though, given he doesn't seem to have many connections at the castle (that may change though ;] ) that shouldn't be a problem.

Ok so how should I go about doing it? Sneak into the room and listen... no he would be to afraid to do that. Maybe he walks in thinking it was a different room and see's the princess crying and she thinks he was listening in on it and keeps him there? Hmmm... so many options =P

Whatever you want to do, really! xP She actually wouldn't be mean to him or keep him there, most likely.. especially if he found her in the midst of her own issues. Given she knows how upset he was early, she would probably be quite understanding.

Hmmm... so open the door running from a guard who is chasing him for 'slacking off'. He runs inside frightened and closes the door behind him then he turns to see them and gasps seeing he was in the princesses room and she's crying or something? The guard backs off knowing that when the door is closed no one is to enter or maybe Rukia calls off the guard to keep the secret?

Yeah, that sounds good! =) Nice plan.

(btw [MENTION=3536]Rufia[/MENTION] sorry for making you wait so long! XP I've posted now.)

Sorry for all the delays, guys. @_@ been super busy lately...

Oh crap my post is so laaate.

I'll post later tonight when I get back from school.

No problem! @_@ This week has been hell for me, so no rush.