Life in The Country

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also can I change my face claim to Rowan Blanchard?

MV5BMjM1MDU3NTAzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTU0NDIyNTE@._V1_UY317_CR24,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
tumblr_inline_nnugk4qsfw1ts1o6i_500.gif

﴾ Lucy | 16 | December 5th | Irish / Caucasian | Rowan Blanchard﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
"What is in a name when you don't belong anywhere?"
« Lucy Kai O'Niell »

༼ Nickname ༽
"Lucy? I'd prefer you call me Kai."
« Luc- Whoever she is closest to out of the orphans
Kai- Prefers to be called this»

༼ Gender ༽
"I'm offended you have to ask that!"
« Female »

༼ Physical Description ༽
"Well I'm small if that's what you mean."
« 5'2
Pale/light
Brown
Her hair is brown,Shoulder length
She has a birthmark in the shape of a wolf on her right shoulder
She only has her ears pierced and she had no tattoos»

Role your playing: Youngest Female Orphan

༼ Personality ༽
"If you want to know get to know me."
« Energetic
Strong Willed
Compassionate
Imaginative
respectful
arguementitive
loud
Impatient
Clumsy
Boisterous
Very Shy until she gets to know you »

༼ History ༽
"It's a sad one trust me"
« Kai was born on a cold December night to Jim and Miranda O'Niell. She was raised by them until she was four when they died in a car crash coming home from a Christmas party. She was left with her grandmother until she was six and her grandmother died from a heart attack. She has been at the orphanage ever since.»

༼ Likes ༽
"At least there is some good in the world."
« Drawing
Reading
Purple
Oranges
Classic Rock
Harry Potter»

༼ Dislikes ༽
"Snakes are awful! Ever seen Hercules? That's what I think of!"
« Snakes
Red
Yellow (She is color blind to it)
Glitter
Apples
Thunder »

༼ Hobbies ༽
"Sanctuary is more like it!"
« Drawing
Writing
Coloring
Reading»

༼ Talents ༽
"Some of my foster parents would say I'm worthless and have no talents."
« Drawing
Running
Writing»

༼ Weaknesses ༽
"Weaknesses are a part of being a person."
« She doesn't trust easily
She is way to sensitive
She takes everything seriously »

༼ Fears ༽
"Do I have to tell you?"
« arachnophobia- She has always been afraid of Spiders
Astraphobia- She hates the loudness of the Thunder
Coulrophobia- She hates clowns absolutely hates them »

༼ Relationships ༽
"Not many to speak of."
« Friends: Open
Enemies: Open
Love interest:Open »

༼ Family ༽
"I miss them terribly"
« Jim O'Niell- Father, Deceased
Miranda O'Niell- Morher, Deceased
Lana Kane- Grandmother , Maternal, Deceased»

༼ Other ༽
«there is nothing at the moment that I would like to add. »

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
May I face claim Dylan O'Brien and Cher Lloyd for my characters please? ♥

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
What is the family's last name?

Mortelle also says on my first Cs on the first page dear

• Thank You
#d12d00
"All that you have is your soul."
tumblr_inline_ni0nuhrcIS1szaa83.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0ltt2jvz1szaa83.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0nrjLAth1szaa83.gif
tumblr_n7p70ybm6D1rolgv5o6_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0m3x7jfF1szaa83.gif

tumblr_m7lwqfugpl1rq7wna.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0luyG39l1szaa83.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0nxpkJfl1szaa83.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0ocdzRfb1szaa83.gif
tumblr_m2sp5fFpBb1qftk4oo3_250.gif

Katherine | 17 | July 28th
| British | Cher Lloyd ﴿

Full Name
"I suppose we all have different last names, don't we?"
« Katherine Olivia Justice »

Nickname
"Call me anything other than Kat and you die."
« Kat »

« Female »

Physical Description
"Um, you're looking at me right now, aren't you?"
« Weight: 116 lbs
Height: 5'2''
Complexion: Fair
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Description: Dark Brown, Thick, Bust length, always styled differently.
Natural Markings: N/A
Piercings: [spoili]
abc21437957555c90f6f82202998cbb4.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
33892739f072f81635fe07e7ac9c5102.jpg
[/spoili]
Tattoos: [spoili]
butterfly-sleeve-tattoo.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
eye-wrist-tattoo.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
you-are-my-sunshine-tattoo.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili] »

Personality
"Typical, you sound just like everyone who's ever tried to adopt me before."
« Most people describe Katherine as bad kid with a bad temper. She's rebellious, because she does not like to be told what she can and cannot do, and tends to act impulsively. Often, people judge her before actually talking to her, based on her bad reputation. Sadly, she can't deny any of the rumors. She does throw a punch before asking any questions. She does run her mouth before thinking about the words coming out of it. But, this is mainly because she knows she won't be accepted, so she doesn't even bother to try. Those who really know her will tell you that she's actually a deep and loving young lady, when she wants to be. Kat is naturally protective of everyone, but is even more so of the people she does not know, because she feels like everyone deserves someone. Katherine is actually a very damaged individual, which is why she cares so deeply about others. Most people don't realize this, but the best way to get to know her is through her art. She puts a piece of herself into everything she creates, and is very sentimental. She's outspoken and opinionated, and is more judgmental than she'd like to admit. Understandably, Kat is a guarded and secretive girl who often gives off the mysterious vibe. »

History
"Ugh, read my file why don't you?"
« Katherine's story started out tragic. Before her, her mother had lost a child, and so it was actually unexpected that Katherine would make it. One would think that the miracle of her birth would be a happy one, but this was not the case. Years before Katherine's mother had been raped... and so she had been hoping for a boy, so her child would not have the chance of suffering through the same experience. Her logic was flawed, obviously, but that didn't stop her mother from overdosing on pills as soon as Katherine was old enough to eat baby food.

The death of her mother hit Katherine's family hard, both emotionally and financially. Her father struggled with the bills for several months before their house was foreclosed on and he and his toddler daughter were forced to move into a small apartment. He was in law school, but it would be a long time until all his hard work would actually start paying off. In the meantime, Katherines grandmother sent the two of them checks in the mail, as well as sent presents for her birthday and Christmas. But, the presents were always necessities: clothes, shoes, notebooks. One year her grandmother sent a pack of colored pencils... which was when 5-year-old Katherine discovered her artistic talent. She treasured the pencils, and took extra careful care of them.

It wasn't too long after this that Katherine's father was arrested, for what charged Katherine still does not know. All she knows was that her grandmother refused to take her in, and so she was put into an orphanage. For a while she bounced between foster homes, but this ceased once she turned 15. At this point no one wanted her anymore. That is, until she was sent off to live with the Mortelle's in the country. »

« Stars, Tattoos, Beanies, Bonfires, Jolly Ranchers, Piggy-Back rides, S'mores, High Places, Old Cartoons, Paint, Concerts, Energy Drinks, French Fries and Early Mornings »

Dislikes
"How about the fact that I have no real family?"
« Books, Video games, Hangovers, Bad Graphics, Milkshakes, Gossip, Cotton Candy, Raisins, Travel, Road Trips, Cold Showers, and Traditions. »

Hobbies
"Hobby, actually. Not plural."
« Making art. She likes spray painting the most. But, if two more really need to be listed I suppose also doing hair and going for walks. »

Talents
"Some would argue that I have none."
« Other than making art, Katherine has always been a great liar. She's very good at taking pictures, even though it is her least favorite form of art, and makes decisions easily. She can also cry on command, if that counts as a real talent. »

Weaknesses
"That's... none of your business."
« Katherine is not flexible, and her temper can make her hard to work with. She's naturally rebellious and does not respond well to authority. She is physically weak, and can't do any heavy lifting. »

Fears
"I refuse to answer this."
« Katherine once tried baby sitting, which is how she discovered that she has a fear of children. She's also afraid of Hospitals and Drowning, since she cannot swim. »

Relationships
"Well, considering how big this family is about to get, I'm sure I'm bound to make at least one friend."
[spoili]
Positive:
. n .

Negative:
. n .

Neutral:
. n .
[/spoili]

Family
"I prefer not to talk about them."

Mother - Carolina Justice - Deceased
Father - Joey Justice - Currently in Jail [spoili]
tumblr_mdai9fYVaa1rkbg5oo1_400.gif
[/spoili]
Grandmother - Iola Justice - Status Unknown

Other
"I think I've shared enough with you already."
«
»

"Don't pay attention to haters. Attention is what they crave."

#14c92c
"If my body is a temple, then this temple is completely filled with pizza pockets."
tumblr_mxhxmpLUNx1sy9jofo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mxhxmpLUNx1sy9jofo9_250.gif
tumblr_mxhxmpLUNx1sy9jofo5_250.gif
tumblr_mqcupdspbj1qhm3wgo2_250.gif
tumblr_mx8w8m2Bqp1sy9jofo3_250.gif

tumblr_mx8w8m2Bqp1sy9jofo1_250.gif
tumblr_mx8w8m2Bqp1sy9jofo4_250.gif
tumblr_mx8w8m2Bqp1sy9jofo6_250.gif
tumblr_mxhxmpLUNx1sy9jofo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mqcupdspbj1qhm3wgo9_250.gif

Braeden | 18 | August 26th
| Caucasian | Dylan O'Brien ﴿

Full Name
"It's pronounced Bray-Den, even if it's not exactly spelled like that."
« Braeden Anthony Mortelle »

Nickname
"Bray seems to be the most common."
« Bray »

« Male »

Physical Description
"Uhhhh.... brown hair?"
« Weight: 147 lbs
Height: 5'11''
Complexion: Pale
Eye Color: Chocolate Brown
Hair Description: Short on the sides, longer on the top. Brown.
Natural Markings: He has a few moles here and there.
Piercings: N/A
Tattoos: N/A »

Personality
"I like making people smile."
« Anyone who's ever gone to school with Braeden would agree that he is the class clown of all class clowns. He's always cracking jokes and making inappropriate faces. Being funny is something Braeden is very proud of, as he believes a good sense of humor is the best quality a person can have. He tends to be over-talkitive, often getting himself and others in trouble. Braeden is by nature a very social and kind person, always more than happy to lend a helping hand. He's very much a jokester, and has what is called a contagious laugh. Despite his happy-go-lucky attitude, Braeden is actually a very hard working and surprisingly intelligent young man. Sure, he's not the smartest, but he's also not the dumbest either. Breaden suffers from ADHD, and can almost never sit still. He's also very organized, often color coding his homework and alphabetizing his movie selection. Braeden is non-judgemental and is always looking for a good time. Finally, he is extremely sarcastic, and the more he likes you the more sarcasm you will receive from him. He tends to be a little on the sensitive side, little insults sometimes hurting his feelings. He's not confrontational, preferring to avoid an issue instead of facing it head on. »

History
"Ew, I grew up in the country. What else can I say?"
« Braeden is one of the younger people in his family, and so he tended to be babied when he was a child. He's always gotten the easier chores around the farm. Making friends has always been easy for him, and so he spent a lot of time away from the actual farm and in town goofing off. When he turned fourteen this came to an end, as he was given more responsibility at home.

He was also given a horse, who he named Penelope, or Penny for short. [spoili]
giphy.gif
[/spoili] Braeden doesn't compete like some of his family members, he only rides for fun. Though, he does enjoy attending local rodeos from time to time. »

« Superheros, Dancing (even if he isn't any good at it), camping, stary nights, puns, wolves, star wars, kids, tea and supernatural movies. »

Dislikes
"I hear the city is awful."
« Rainy days, Thunder storms, Jocks, coffee, chick-flicks, shopping, sushi, silence and chocolate. »

Hobbies
"Horseback riding, I suppose. Even if it's not competitively."
« Horseback Riding, Dancing, and Magic Tricks »

Talents
"I try not to brag."
« Braeden has a knack for Magic tricks and Origami. He can also juggle and burp the alphabet. Lastly, he has a strong voice which is good for public speaking. »

Weaknesses
"I'm sure I can think of a few."
« Because he is so friendly, Braeden tends to be over-talkative. He is also very forgetful, which leads to himprocrastinating nearly everything. He is physically weak and has very poor balance. Also, Braeden can be very gullible. »

Fears
"Hey, hey. Dentists are EVIL!"
« Braeden's main fear is needles. But, he is also afraid of Thunder/Lighting, wild animals, the Dentist, andDeath. »

Relationships
"I can't wait to meet the orphans coming to live with us! I just know they'll love it here!"
[spoili]
Positive:
. n .

Negative:
. n .

Neutral:
. n .
[/spoili]

Family
"Everyone in our little town knows the Mortelle's."
[spoili]
Positive:
. n .

Negative:
. n .

Neutral:
. n .
[/spoili]

Other
"You want to know MORE?"
«
»

"Personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until it goes away."

Last edited:
Annnnnnddddd done with those! I'll do relationships tomorrow ♥ (Or possibly tonight, but I gotta lot of shit to do, so don't count on it).

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
#d12d00
"All that you have is your soul."
tumblr_inline_ni0nuhrcIS1szaa83.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0ltt2jvz1szaa83.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0nrjLAth1szaa83.gif
tumblr_n7p70ybm6D1rolgv5o6_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0m3x7jfF1szaa83.gif

tumblr_m7lwqfugpl1rq7wna.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0luyG39l1szaa83.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0nxpkJfl1szaa83.gif
tumblr_inline_ni0ocdzRfb1szaa83.gif
tumblr_m2sp5fFpBb1qftk4oo3_250.gif

Katherine | 17 | July 28th
| British | Cher Lloyd ﴿

Full Name
"I suppose we all have different last names, don't we?"
« Katherine Olivia Justice »

Nickname
"Call me anything other than Kat and you die."
« Kat »

« Female »

Physical Description
"Um, you're looking at me right now, aren't you?"
« Weight: 116 lbs
Height: 5'2''
Complexion: Fair
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Description: Dark Brown, Thick, Bust length, always styled differently.
Natural Markings: N/A
Piercings: [spoili]
abc21437957555c90f6f82202998cbb4.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
33892739f072f81635fe07e7ac9c5102.jpg
[/spoili]
Tattoos: [spoili]
butterfly-sleeve-tattoo.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
eye-wrist-tattoo.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
you-are-my-sunshine-tattoo.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili] »

Personality
"Typical, you sound just like everyone who's ever tried to adopt me before."
« Most people describe Katherine as bad kid with a bad temper. She's rebellious, because she does not like to be told what she can and cannot do, and tends to act impulsively. Often, people judge her before actually talking to her, based on her bad reputation. Sadly, she can't deny any of the rumors. She does throw a punch before asking any questions. She does run her mouth before thinking about the words coming out of it. But, this is mainly because she knows she won't be accepted, so she doesn't even bother to try. Those who really know her will tell you that she's actually a deep and loving young lady, when she wants to be. Kat is naturally protective of everyone, but is even more so of the people she does not know, because she feels like everyone deserves someone. Katherine is actually a very damaged individual, which is why she cares so deeply about others. Most people don't realize this, but the best way to get to know her is through her art. She puts a piece of herself into everything she creates, and is very sentimental. She's outspoken and opinionated, and is more judgmental than she'd like to admit. Understandably, Kat is a guarded and secretive girl who often gives off the mysterious vibe. »

History
"Ugh, read my file why don't you?"
« Katherine's story started out tragic. Before her, her mother had lost a child, and so it was actually unexpected that Katherine would make it. One would think that the miracle of her birth would be a happy one, but this was not the case. Years before Katherine's mother had been raped... and so she had been hoping for a boy, so her child would not have the chance of suffering through the same experience. Her logic was flawed, obviously, but that didn't stop her mother from overdosing on pills as soon as Katherine was old enough to eat baby food.

The death of her mother hit Katherine's family hard, both emotionally and financially. Her father struggled with the bills for several months before their house was foreclosed on and he and his toddler daughter were forced to move into a small apartment. He was in law school, but it would be a long time until all his hard work would actually start paying off. In the meantime, Katherines grandmother sent the two of them checks in the mail, as well as sent presents for her birthday and Christmas. But, the presents were always necessities: clothes, shoes, notebooks. One year her grandmother sent a pack of colored pencils... which was when 5-year-old Katherine discovered her artistic talent. She treasured the pencils, and took extra careful care of them.

It wasn't too long after this that Katherine's father was arrested, for what charged Katherine still does not know. All she knows was that her grandmother refused to take her in, and so she was put into an orphanage. For a while she bounced between foster homes, but this ceased once she turned 15. At this point no one wanted her anymore. That is, until she was sent off to live with the Mortelle's in the country. »

« Stars, Tattoos, Beanies, Bonfires, Jolly Ranchers, Piggy-Back rides, S'mores, High Places, Old Cartoons, Paint, Concerts, Energy Drinks, French Fries and Early Mornings »

Dislikes
"How about the fact that I have no real family?"
« Books, Video games, Hangovers, Bad Graphics, Milkshakes, Gossip, Cotton Candy, Raisins, Travel, Road Trips, Cold Showers, and Traditions. »

Hobbies
"Hobby, actually. Not plural."
« Making art. She likes spray painting the most. But, if two more really need to be listed I suppose also doing hair and going for walks. »

Talents
"Some would argue that I have none."
« Other than making art, Katherine has always been a great liar. She's very good at taking pictures, even though it is her least favorite form of art, and makes decisions easily. She can also cry on command, if that counts as a real talent. »

Weaknesses
"That's... none of your business."
« Katherine is not flexible, and her temper can make her hard to work with. She's naturally rebellious and does not respond well to authority. She is physically weak, and can't do any heavy lifting. »

Fears
"I refuse to answer this."
« Katherine once tried baby sitting, which is how she discovered that she has a fear of children. She's also afraid of Hospitals and Drowning, since she cannot swim. »

Relationships
"Well, considering how big this family is about to get, I'm sure I'm bound to make at least one friend."
[spoili]
Positive:
. n .

Negative:
. n .

Neutral:
. n .
[/spoili]

Family
"I prefer not to talk about them."

Mother - Carolina Justice - Deceased
Father - Joey Justice - Currently in Jail [spoili]
tumblr_mdai9fYVaa1rkbg5oo1_400.gif
[/spoili]
Grandmother - Iola Justice - Status Unknown

Other
"I think I've shared enough with you already."
«
»

"Don't pay attention to haters. Attention is what they crave."
#14c92c
"If my body is a temple, then this temple is completely filled with pizza pockets."
tumblr_mxhxmpLUNx1sy9jofo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mxhxmpLUNx1sy9jofo9_250.gif
tumblr_mxhxmpLUNx1sy9jofo5_250.gif
tumblr_mqcupdspbj1qhm3wgo2_250.gif
tumblr_mx8w8m2Bqp1sy9jofo3_250.gif

tumblr_mx8w8m2Bqp1sy9jofo1_250.gif
tumblr_mx8w8m2Bqp1sy9jofo4_250.gif
tumblr_mx8w8m2Bqp1sy9jofo6_250.gif
tumblr_mxhxmpLUNx1sy9jofo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mqcupdspbj1qhm3wgo9_250.gif

Braeden | 18 | August 26th
| Caucasian | Dylan O'Brien ﴿

Full Name
"It's pronounced Bray-Den, even if it's not exactly spelled like that."
« Braeden Anthony Mortelle »

Nickname
"Bray seems to be the most common."
« Bray »

« Male »

Physical Description
"Uhhhh.... brown hair?"
« Weight: 147 lbs
Height: 5'11''
Complexion: Pale
Eye Color: Chocolate Brown
Hair Description: Short on the sides, longer on the top. Brown.
Natural Markings: He has a few moles here and there.
Piercings: N/A
Tattoos: N/A »

Personality
"I like making people smile."
« Anyone who's ever gone to school with Braeden would agree that he is the class clown of all class clowns. He's always cracking jokes and making inappropriate faces. Being funny is something Braeden is very proud of, as he believes a good sense of humor is the best quality a person can have. He tends to be over-talkitive, often getting himself and others in trouble. Braeden is by nature a very social and kind person, always more than happy to lend a helping hand. He's very much a jokester, and has what is called a contagious laugh. Despite his happy-go-lucky attitude, Braeden is actually a very hard working and surprisingly intelligent young man. Sure, he's not the smartest, but he's also not the dumbest either. Breaden suffers from ADHD, and can almost never sit still. He's also very organized, often color coding his homework and alphabetizing his movie selection. Braeden is non-judgemental and is always looking for a good time. Finally, he is extremely sarcastic, and the more he likes you the more sarcasm you will receive from him. He tends to be a little on the sensitive side, little insults sometimes hurting his feelings. He's not confrontational, preferring to avoid an issue instead of facing it head on. »

History
"Ew, I grew up in the country. What else can I say?"
« Braeden is one of the younger people in his family, and so he tended to be babied when he was a child. He's always gotten the easier chores around the farm. Making friends has always been easy for him, and so he spent a lot of time away from the actual farm and in town goofing off. When he turned fourteen this came to an end, as he was given more responsibility at home.

He was also given a horse, who he named Penelope, or Penny for short. [spoili]
giphy.gif
[/spoili] Braeden doesn't compete like some of his family members, he only rides for fun. Though, he does enjoy attending local rodeos from time to time. »

« Superheros, Dancing (even if he isn't any good at it), camping, stary nights, puns, wolves, star wars, kids, tea and supernatural movies. »

Dislikes
"I hear the city is awful."
« Rainy days, Thunder storms, Jocks, coffee, chick-flicks, shopping, sushi, silence and chocolate. »

Hobbies
"Horseback riding, I suppose. Even if it's not competitively."
« Horseback Riding, Dancing, and Magic Tricks »

Talents
"I try not to brag."
« Braeden has a knack for Magic tricks and Origami. He can also juggle and burp the alphabet. Lastly, he has a strong voice which is good for public speaking. »

Weaknesses
"I'm sure I can think of a few."
« Because he is so friendly, Braeden tends to be over-talkative. He is also very forgetful, which leads to himprocrastinating nearly everything. He is physically weak and has very poor balance. Also, Braeden can be very gullible. »

Fears
"Hey, hey. Dentists are EVIL!"
« Braeden's main fear is needles. But, he is also afraid of Thunder/Lighting, wild animals, the Dentist, andDeath. »

Relationships
"I can't wait to meet the orphans coming to live with us! I just know they'll love it here!"
[spoili]
Positive:
. n .

Negative:
. n .

Neutral:
. n .
[/spoili]

Family
"Everyone in our little town knows the Mortelle's."
[spoili]
Positive:
. n .

Negative:
. n .

Neutral:
. n .
[/spoili]

Other
"You want to know MORE?"
«
»

"Personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until it goes away."

Both accepted

• Thank You
I think I shall use Trenton Woodley for my male and Lyndsey Gunnulfsen for my female

I think I shall use Trenton Woodley for my male and Lyndsey Gunnulfsen for my female
OH THE BEARD!!!!!!!!!! *dies on floor because of hotness overload*

tumblr_nqee127hxq1tw3lmao4_400.jpg

Sadie | 21 | March 5th
| Irish - American | Unknown FC ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Sadie Savanna Hope Mortelle »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Sade, S »

༼ Gender ༽
« Female »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Pale blue eyes with yellow-green flecks. Her hair is Naturally very dark brown with no highlights. She tends to put in black or very dark highlights such as midnight, purple or navy blue, giving her hair a midnight appearance. Her hair is long and wavy. It stops mid back when not straightened, which is how she normally has it since she hates straightening her hair, and a few inches lower when straightened. A very small, barely noticeable beauty mark under her nose and This tattoo on her left shoulder blade. She wanted it on her wrist but decided it would be better not to let her mom see. Sadie has 3 lobe piercings on each ear, 2 cartilage piercings on right ear, 1 cartilage piercing on left ear, 2 belly button piercings, 1above and 1 below. 5'5", average and 132lbs, also average. Allergic to peanuts <severe>, chocolate, dust and mold. Lactose intolerant. »

༼ Role You're Playing ༽
« 2nd oldest Female »

༼ Personality ༽
« I don't know, I guess I'm a contradiction... the 'rebellious good girl' if you will. I like to get my way and accomplish my goals, don't get in my way and we'll be good. I can be edgy, snappy, sassy, sophisticated, prissy, kind, caring, gently... really, I have a serious range of emotions... »

༼ History ༽
« Sadie is the second oldest child of the Irish-American Mortelle family. She has grown up in the country and has it running through her blood. Since she was little Sade has never been afraid to get rough and tumble or down and dirty. Being the second oldest definitely has it's perks too, like having more say in the family... but it also has more responsibilities. »

༼ Likes ༽
« Boys, family, photography, graffiti, art, purple, children, getting her way, friends, animals, farms, the color blue, the shade black, teaching, fireplaces, light snow, music, singing, skiing »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« being bored, not getting her way, the color orange, peanuts, snowstorms »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« teaching, riding, making her parents proud, art of any kind »

༼ Talents ༽
« singing, riding, art, convincing people in her favor/being sly and somewhat sneaky, patience »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« holding her temper, ingesting milk and nuts <literally>, compromising »

༼ Fears ༽
« failure, not being able to dance or ride, disappointment, being forever alone »

༼ Relationships ༽
« Friends; Open
Enemies; Open
Eventual Crush/Crush/BF/Fiance; Open <message me>
Ex-Boyfriend/s; Open »

༼ Family ༽
« See rest of the Mortelle family members »

༼ Other ༽
«
»

tumblr_noxu1dDm3u1tw3lmao1_400.jpg

Ryan | 16 | October 31st
| Irish - American | FC: Joe Jonas ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Ryan Dominick Mortelle »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Ry »

༼ Gender ༽
« Male »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Ryan has naturally tanned skin, dark brown hair and brown eyes, He stands at 5'9" and weighs 167lbs »

༼ Role You're Playing ༽
« Youngest Male »

༼ Personality ༽
« happy-go-lucky, dreamer, never-serious, friendly, sensitive, hyper, short attention span, easily frustrated, perseverant, peacful »

༼ History ༽
« Born as the youngest member of the Mortelle family, Ryan has always looked up to his older siblings. Being the youngest everyone thinks that he gets everything handed to him, but Ryan has never felt that way. It always seemed as though he had to work just as hard as his siblings for everything... not that he minds, but occasionally Ryan just runs out of steam. After all, he is ADHD and Dyslexic. »

༼ Likes ༽
« reading, friends, stories, writing, jokes, apricots, oranges, peaches, sweet things »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« most vegetables, overly spicy food, bad things, being alone, being bored »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« watching movies, reading »

༼ Talents ༽
« even though he has dyslexia he is a really fast reader. Spelling however takes him forever. »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« spelling, staying focused »

༼ Fears ༽
« never succeeding in life, always being dependent on others, never having a famiyl of his own »

༼ Relationships ༽
« Friends; Open
Enemies; Open
Eventual Crush/Crush/GF/Fiance; Open <message me>
Ex-Girlfriend/s; Open »

༼ Family ༽
« See the rest of the Mortelle Clan »

༼ Other ༽
«
»

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
tumblr_nqee127hxq1tw3lmao4_400.jpg
Sadie | 21 | March 5th

༼ Full Name ༽
« Sadie Savanna Hope Mortelle »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Sade, S »

༼ Gender ༽
« Female »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Pale blue eyes with yellow-green flecks. Her hair is Naturally very dark brown with no highlights. She tends to put in black or very dark highlights such as midnight, purple or navy blue, giving her hair a midnight appearance. Her hair is long and wavy. It stops mid back when not straightened, which is how she normally has it since she hates straightening her hair, and a few inches lower when straightened. A very small, barely noticeable beauty mark under her nose and This tattoo on her left shoulder blade. She wanted it on her wrist but decided it would be better not to let her mom see. Sadie has 3 lobe piercings on each ear, 2 cartilage piercings on right ear, 1 cartilage piercing on left ear, 2 belly button piercings, 1above and 1 below. 5'5", average and 132lbs, also average. Allergic to peanuts <severe>, chocolate, dust and mold. Lactose intolerant. »

༼ Role You're Playing ༽
« 2nd oldest Female »

༼ Personality ༽
« I don't know, I guess I'm a contradiction... the 'rebellious good girl' if you will. I like to get my way and accomplish my goals, don't get in my way and we'll be good. I can be edgy, snappy, sassy, sophisticated, prissy, kind, caring, gently... really, I have a serious range of emotions... »

༼ History ༽
« WIP/RP ... though I'm assuming it wouldn't be too different from any of the other kids in the Mortelle family »

༼ Likes ༽
« Boys, family, photography, graffiti, art, purple, children, getting her way, friends, animals, farms, the color blue, the shade black, teaching, fireplaces, light snow, music, singing, skiing »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« being bored, not getting her way, the color orange, peanuts, snowstorms »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« teaching, riding, making her parents proud, art of any kind »

༼ Talents ༽
« singing, riding, art, convincing people in her favor/being sly and somewhat sneaky, patience »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« holding her temper, ingesting milk and nuts <literally>, compromising »

༼ Fears ༽
« failure, not being able to dance or ride, disappointment, being forever alone »

༼ Relationships ༽
« Friends; Open
Enemies; Open
Eventual Crush/Crush/BF/Fiance; Open <message me>
Ex-Boyfriend/s; Open »

༼ Family ༽
« See rest of the Mortelle family members »

༼ Other ༽
«
»

tumblr_nqedo4Yk0N1tw3lmao8_250.jpg
Kyle | 16 | September 1st

༼ Full Name ༽
« Kyle James Mortelle »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Kyle »

༼ Gender ༽
« Male »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Kyle is average height, standing at an even 5'11". He is quite strong with a muscular build and weighs in at around 163lbs. He has very close cropped brown hair, and dark brown eyes that go through a range of emotions rather quickly. His skin is a normal tan color »

༼ Role You're Playing ༽
« Youngest Male »

༼ Personality ༽
« >Overview | Kyle is a short fused and sometimes violent person who can be tolerant and protective at times, depending on his mood.
>Short-fused/Violent/Moody | If Kyle doesn't like something, everyone better watch out. he is quick to anger and quicker to snap... yet he is also quick to cool down and just have a good laugh with his mates.
>Tolerant/Laid-back/Irresponsible | On his good and great days, Kyle will tolerate practically anything. He is an overall laid-back person who doesn't typically snap unless provoked. Basically he is like a bear:cute, cuddly and sweet until you 'poke him with a stick' one too many times. Don't rely on this guy for something important or anything with a deadline. It will be half-tried and not done on time.
>Protective/Over-Protective/Loyal | If Kyle loves something or even remotely likes it he tries to keep it as safe as possible. Occasionally his protectiveness gets out of hand, almost to the point where he may inadvertently torture someone because he cares too much. »

༼ History ༽
« WIP/RP ...oddly enough I have one of my orphan characters acting as a family member... »

༼ Likes ༽
« Motorcycles, girls, going fast, parties, sports, blackberries, limes, green bell peppers, mango, blueberries, artichoke, red bell peppers, red meat, spicy food, action genres, horror genres »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« annoyances, apples, bananas, carrots, avocado, guacamole, asian food, romance genres, chick-flicks, fantasy genres, most of his siblings »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« hockey, swimming, fixing things »

༼ Talents ༽
« sports, causing trouble »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« studying, tests, school-related things, patience, tolerating things that annoy him »

༼ Fears ༽
« becoming a juvenile delinquent, being dependent on others, having to live with his family for the rest of his life. »

༼ Relationships ༽
« Friends; Open
Enemies; Open
Eventual Crush/Crush/GF/Fiance; Open <message me>
Ex-Girlfriend/s; Open »

༼ Family ༽
« See the rest of the Mortelle Clan »

༼ Other ༽
«
»
Um sorry, but @Brea already has Dylan O'Brien as a face claim.

I'm assuming Dylan O'Brien is my guy?

I will accept when history is filled in and male face claim changed dear

Status
Not open for further replies.