Life in The Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be figuring out the history tomorrow ... and making a new guy tomorrow as well (I'm very particular about my characters)

Will have mine up within the week! ^^

I will get mom and dad up as soon as possible

I'll start on my characters soon

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
WIP!
Kim-Delaney-After-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

Melissa | 47| May 29 | American/British | Kim Delaney﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Melissa Amelia Mortelle »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Mel and Mom»

༼ Gender ༽
« Female »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Mel has chocolate brown hair and eyes that match. She stands at five feet six inches and weighs in a one forty. She has scar from the manual labor and such that comes with owning and operating a fully functional farm. »

Role your playing:
Mom
༼ Personality ༽
«

<<Negative trait>> but <<Positive trait>>
Strict but Loving
Blunt but Hardworking
Perfectionist but Protective
Emotional but Responsible
Stubborn but Practical »

༼ History ༽
« WILL RP OUT »

༼ Likes ༽
« Her husband

Her children
Cooking
Big Families
Her wonderful farm
Riding Artemis »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Liars

bickering
unnecessary yelling in the house
messiness
bullying the younger children »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Cooking

Reading
Singing
Volunteering »

༼ Talents ༽
« Cooking||Singing||Cleaning »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Her Family||The Farm||Animals »

༼ Fears ༽
« Losing her family||her farm going to ruin||death »

༼ Relationships ༽
« Significant other: James Matthew Mortelle »

༼ Family ༽
Oldest to youngest

«Olivia Lyn Morttelle(23)
Sadie Savanna Hope Mortelle(21)

Naomi Katherine Mortelle(19)
Braeden Anthony Mortelle(18)
Ryan Dominick Mortelle(16)
»

༼ Other ༽

Men___Male_Celebrity_Movie_star_Johnny_Depp_057218_.jpg

James | 48 | August 4 | American/Irish| Johnny Depp﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« James Matthew Mortelle »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Jay and Dad »

༼ Gender ༽
« Male »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Jay has somewhat shaggy dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. He stands at SIx three and weighs in at 210 lbs of muscle. He has a fair share of scars and the such from most of his work on the farm. »

Role your playing:
Dad
༼ Personality ༽
« Creative, passionate, generous, warm-hearted, cheerful, humorous

Arrogant, stubborn, self-centered, lazy, inflexible »

༼ History ༽
« WILL RP OUT »

༼ Likes ༽
« His farm

His family
Working
Home cooked food
family time »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Disobedience

Lying
Anger
disrespect »

༼ Hobbies ༽
«
Tending to the farm, reading, riding Ra »

༼ Talents ༽
«
Barrel racing| Raising animals| Farming »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
«
Losing his farm, losing his family, »

༼ Fears ༽
« Losing the farm, His family, Dying »

༼ Relationships ༽
«significant other: Melissa Mortelle} »

༼ Family ༽
«

Olivia Lyn Morttelle(23)
Sadie Savanna Hope Mortelle(21)

Naomi Katherine Mortelle(19)
Braeden Anthony Mortelle(18)
Ryan Dominick Mortelle(16)

»

༼ Other ༽

Last edited:
Meh you can go with out me, I've got a lot of things I've gotta do to prep for Saturday

I will have Naomi and Oliver finished today. I am writing their sheets when I am done with class.

tumblr_nqee127hxq1tw3lmao4_400.jpg

Sadie | 21 | March 5th
| Irish - American | Unknown FC ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Sadie Savanna Hope Mortelle »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Sade, S »

༼ Gender ༽
« Female »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Pale blue eyes with yellow-green flecks. Her hair is Naturally very dark brown with no highlights. She tends to put in black or very dark highlights such as midnight, purple or navy blue, giving her hair a midnight appearance. Her hair is long and wavy. It stops mid back when not straightened, which is how she normally has it since she hates straightening her hair, and a few inches lower when straightened. A very small, barely noticeable beauty mark under her nose and This tattoo on her left shoulder blade. She wanted it on her wrist but decided it would be better not to let her mom see. Sadie has 3 lobe piercings on each ear, 2 cartilage piercings on right ear, 1 cartilage piercing on left ear, 2 belly button piercings, 1above and 1 below. 5'5", average and 132lbs, also average. Allergic to peanuts <severe>, chocolate, dust and mold. Lactose intolerant. »

༼ Role You're Playing ༽
« 2nd oldest Female »

༼ Personality ༽
« I don't know, I guess I'm a contradiction... the 'rebellious good girl' if you will. I like to get my way and accomplish my goals, don't get in my way and we'll be good. I can be edgy, snappy, sassy, sophisticated, prissy, kind, caring, gently... really, I have a serious range of emotions... »

༼ History ༽
« Sadie is the second oldest child of the Irish-American Mortelle family. She has grown up in the country and has it running through her blood. Since she was little Sade has never been afraid to get rough and tumble or down and dirty. Being the second oldest definitely has it's perks too, like having more say in the family... but it also has more responsibilities. »

༼ Likes ༽
« Boys, family, photography, graffiti, art, purple, children, getting her way, friends, animals, farms, the color blue, the shade black, teaching, fireplaces, light snow, music, singing, skiing »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« being bored, not getting her way, the color orange, peanuts, snowstorms »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« teaching, riding, making her parents proud, art of any kind »

༼ Talents ༽
« singing, riding, art, convincing people in her favor/being sly and somewhat sneaky, patience »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« holding her temper, ingesting milk and nuts <literally>, compromising »

༼ Fears ༽
« failure, not being able to dance or ride, disappointment, being forever alone »

༼ Relationships ༽
« Friends; Open
Enemies; Open
Eventual Crush/Crush/BF/Fiance; Open <message me>
Ex-Boyfriend/s; Open »

༼ Family ༽
« See rest of the Mortelle family members »

༼ Other ༽
«
»

tumblr_noxu1dDm3u1tw3lmao1_400.jpg

Ryan | 16 | October 31st
| Irish - American | FC: Joe Jonas ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Ryan Dominick Mortelle »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Ry »

༼ Gender ༽
« Male »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Ryan has naturally tanned skin, dark brown hair and brown eyes, He stands at 5'9" and weighs 167lbs »

༼ Role You're Playing ༽
« Youngest Male »

༼ Personality ༽
« happy-go-lucky, dreamer, never-serious, friendly, sensitive, hyper, short attention span, easily frustrated, perseverant, peacful »

༼ History ༽
« Born as the youngest member of the Mortelle family, Ryan has always looked up to his older siblings. Being the youngest everyone thinks that he gets everything handed to him, but Ryan has never felt that way. It always seemed as though he had to work just as hard as his siblings for everything... not that he minds, but occasionally Ryan just runs out of steam. After all, he is ADHD and Dyslexic. »

༼ Likes ༽
« reading, friends, stories, writing, jokes, apricots, oranges, peaches, sweet things »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« most vegetables, overly spicy food, bad things, being alone, being bored »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« watching movies, reading »

༼ Talents ༽
« even though he has dyslexia he is a really fast reader. Spelling however takes him forever. »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« spelling, staying focused »

༼ Fears ༽
« never succeeding in life, always being dependent on others, never having a famiyl of his own »

༼ Relationships ༽
« Friends; Open
Enemies; Open
Eventual Crush/Crush/GF/Fiance; Open <message me>
Ex-Girlfriend/s; Open »

༼ Family ༽
« See the rest of the Mortelle Clan »

༼ Other ༽
«
»
I finished @Scorpio Queen

Still waiting

Finished.

• Love
2f4120cdc45e31a3300067a5577c8305.jpg

﴾ Oliver | Age: 22 | Birthday: November 2nd | Mexican, Canadian | Dominique Capraro ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Oliver Enrique Abalos »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Oli »

༼ Gender ༽
« Male »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Height: 6'2" | Weight: 198 Lbs | Complexion: Olive toned, and fair | Eye color: Forest Green | Hair description: Short, but a little long | Natural markings: A scar on his elbow from breaking his elbow when he was five | Piercings: None | Tattoos: 1} »

Role your playing: Older Male Orphan

༼ Personality ༽
  • One-Track-Mind but Will listen to others opinions
  • Independent but Likes to spend time with others
  • Outgoing but can be lazy
  • Friendly but has an attitude
  • Disobedient but knows how to take orders
  • Strong but Unstable

༼ History ༽
« Oliver Abalos never had a stable home to live in. Bouncing from foster home to foster home destroyed Oli's vision of having a family that would start the adoption process with him. However, when he was fourteen he was taking out of the foster system and placed into a orphanage, where he met his "family." Even after again out of the system, he stayed close to those he consider family. He took care of them, just like they took care of him. »

༼ Likes ༽
« Coffee, Food, Drawing, Photography, Movies, Donuts, Girls and guys.»

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Bossy people, Brats, Bagels, Cow-pies, anyone who hurts his "family," stupid television shows »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Sketching, Drawing, Photography, Exploring »

༼ Talents ༽
« Art, Photography, Handy-man »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« People asking about his past, he found his biological mother- who now has four children and wants nothing to do with Oliver, Being rebellious sometimes »

༼ Fears ༽
« Never belonging anywhere, Being rejected, people finding out about him being bi-sexual and start bullying him (doesn't want to go to jail cause he will try to kill them...not really but he will beat them) »

༼ Relationships ༽
  • Friend:
  • Enemy:
  • Best friend:
  • Crush:
  • Secret crush:
  • Significant other:
  • Ex significant other:
༼ Family ༽
« N/A »

༼ Other ༽
«
»

Victoria+Justice+Victoria+Justice+Films+Eye+eLR5Lxzf7nFl.jpg

﴾ Naomi | Age: 19 | Birthday February 14th | Irish - American | Victoria Justice﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Naomi Katherine Mortelle »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Naomi »

༼ Gender ༽
« Female »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Height: 5'6" | Weight: 120 lbs | Complexion: Tan and fair | Eye color: Dark brown | Hair description: Brown with red strikes | Natural markings: Birth mark on hip, small scar on chin from a 4 wheeler accident | Piercings: Earring, Cartilage, Belly button | Tattoos: None} »

Role your playing: Middle Child Twin

༼ Personality ༽
« (+): Adventurous, Hard-working, Athletic, Sense of Humor, Dauntless, Equestrian
(-): Gets annoyed easily, Speaks her mind (all the time), Hot-tempered »

༼ History ༽
« Growing up, Naomi was always a sporty girl. Spending most of her time, when not helping around the farm, between Soccer and volleyball. Being a star athlete, Naomi traveled a lot with her team, but at times became hard on her family, and their farm, she quit. Her parents always taught her that family came first, so that was what she did. She put her families needs above her wants. Sadly, due to her quitting the team, she lost her full ride scholarship. On occasions she regrets her decision, but then she realizes that her family would have lost a lot just by losing a farm hand like her. »

༼ Likes ༽
« Horses, Volleyball, Running, The forest, Writing, Baking, Cookies, Pie, Video games, Cakes, Reading, Desserts, Her twin.»

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Jerks, Lazy people, losing everything, breaking something, being crowded, someone not asking to us her horse. »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Writing, Riding, Running. »

༼ Talents ༽
« Volleyball, Horse back riding, Writing »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Her competitive edge, Her want to leave home, The fact she is drawn to "bad boys"»

༼ Fears ༽
« Heights, Spiders, Being stuck here till she dies »

༼ Relationships ༽
  • Friend:
  • Enemy:
  • Best friend:
  • Crush:
  • Secret crush:
  • Significant other:
  • Ex significant other:
༼ Family ༽
« Here {please include the name and relationship to the character at the minimum.} »

༼ Other ༽
«
»
Accepted

Cool... Are we waiting for everyone to join before starting?

• Love
Alrighty, I was just wondering. Feel better!

• Love
I am sorry so so very sorry mom and dad are being edited right now and shall be finished soon!

@OlympusBlood if you wish to Still join I have one male open

Status
Not open for further replies.