Life in The Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so @Little_Ghost98, wanted me to tag her in this so she could check it out.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I would like to play both mom and dad if I could if not I'll be an orphan

I'll take the 18-20 year old orphan female and Male Sibling for myself.

Liam Hemsworth and Dove Cameron or Kaya Scodelario

Might change Male FC...

Last edited:
Thanks again :)

• Love
Kinda confused by the cast list. Are Middle siblings twins and Middle orphans still open... or? And, what's the difference between the Orphans and the other list of people? Also, what age would each of these positions be?

Kinda confused by the cast list. Are Middle siblings twins and Middle orphans still open... or? And, what's the difference between the Orphans and the other list of people? Also, what age would each of these positions be?
Ages are next to the characters
However all are taken
I can make more one for each if you would like

Last edited:
Ages are next to them characters
However all are taken
I can make more one for each if you would like
No, that's all right, no need to make more spots on my account! I'll just stay out of this one. Thanks though, and I hope you all have fun ♥

No, that's all right, no need to make more spots on my account! I'll just stay out of this one. Thanks though, and I hope you all have fun ♥
No worries at all to add two more male and Female I can add a Female to the family and male to the orphans or vise versa an easy fix

@Brea reserved two for you see easy as pie your in just have to make a Cs

@Brea reserved two for you see easy as pie your in just have to make a Cs
Oh, thanks! Would you mind explaining why there's a separate list for orphans? Is the top list not orphans and just kids in the town they live in... or? Sorry, I just wanna make sure I completely understand.

Oh, thanks! Would you mind explaining why there's a separate list for orphans? Is the top list not orphans and just kids in the town they live in... or? Sorry, I just wanna make sure I completely understand.
The top are the kids of the husband and wife who own the farm and the orphan's are going there to help out and have a Better place to live.no worries thank you for asking

Reactions: Brea
Can I request like 2 characters?

Characters should be done sometime tonight.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.