Life at Matora High

• Thread starter LifeAsALittleSister
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciel could only laugh at the girl's stories and the way she was telling them. She really needed those right now; her strength was fading away and all. But this girl kept her alive. She couldn't be more grateful.

And there comes that conversation of love. Ciel has no experience whatsoever with romance, her parents having died in a lab accident some years ago. Nobody really gave her love.

"I'm sorry I don't know much about these kinds of stuff," she admitted. "But I do know that they'd do anything and everything to make you happy and... well, safe, in this case. They'll protect you from whatever and whoever, in any way possible."

Insert the cliche stories she'd read from the books in the library after years of transferring. "And they'll definitely admit that they like you at some point. And they'll give very subtle signs they do. And they'll hang out with you everyday... or something..."

Yep, not my strongest suit at all, Ciel thought. "Thanks for the company, um... I don't know your name..."

Selina smiled, looking really happy, "Thank you!" She said and hugged Ciel, she saw that Ciel grimaced in pain from the touch and quickly let go of her "sorry," she whispered "Oh, My name? It's Selina...what's your name?"

Lee 5 minutes of feeling like he was going in a circle he surprisingly made his way back to the infirmary with out being cut off, by one of those creatures that were stalking and roaming the halls. Lee felt like he'd transformed into his other form for nothing. Once he saw Selina inside the infirmary he went ahead and transformed back, so she wouldn't spot his true form just yet. As Lee became less hairy, he realized how sweaty he was. His abs pretty much glistened with each beam of light that hit his body. He smirked at the thought that he'd look more than exceptional for Selina, but he shook the thought out of his head and focused. He knocked again and made sure to show his face, so the nurse knew it was him and not one of the creatures. Lee looked around to make sure that nothing was following or preying on him.

Selina was interrupted by a knock on the door, the nurse opened the door.
"Lee!" Selina said gleefully and ran up to him giving him a hug. "I'm so glad your safe!"
After a while she stepped back to give him some air and noticed he was shirtless. Ciel started talking but Selina was staring at Lee's abs, she didn't realize but she had a small grin on her face while staring.
"Isn't that right Selina?" Ciel finally said, finished.
Everyone stared at her but Selina was distracted.
Ciel clapped loudly "SELINA!"
Selina snapped out of it, "Right! Uhhh...yes you are right!"
Ciel asked if Selina heard a word she was saying and Selina smiled "of course....something about your hair right?"
They all gave her a puzzled look and she smiled akwardly, "Oh...umm...right the situation with the school.."
Finally tearing her eyes away from Lee she looked at the nurse and Ciel, "he said that we all need to work together to help build this school back together," She took a deep breath blushing and as she played with her hair she continued, "in the meantime however....there are dorm rooms for emergency situations like this and we will all be given one later today," she said. "Nobody's allowed to leave school property until this issue has been resolved. For now they have put up emergency barriers around the school but those require jems and they run out within a week...they said not to worry, they have penty of them but for us not to leave the grounds.

Everyone in the school worked all day to build the school back together, within a day most of the school has been back to normal. The Principle announced on the intercom that everyone has a break for the rest of the day. Selina got out of her dirty work clothes and put on a white sun dress. She took a walk to the school lake and sat down on a bench staring at it. She sighed and held her hand out, a gigantic ice rose appeared in the middle of the lake. Selina played with her hair, it always used to be in a braid but now it was down, she had forgot how long her hair really was.

"Hey." Lee said from behind Selina. As she turned around to see him, he was leaning on a tree with a blue and white striped tank top on with blue pants, He had a pair of fake nerd glasses on. He smiled at the surprised look on her face when she noticed him "Nice Rose," he said right before he lifted himself off of the tree. He waited and chuckled "There's this new thing called hugging. Ever heard of it?" he kidded. Lee's face turned a bright red when she stood up. The white sun dress looked absolutely gorgeous on her. "Wow," he muttered under his breath.

Selina ran up and hugged him tightly, "hi" she smiled.
Say to him that you like his outfit she thought
"Nice pants," she blurted out.
Way to go Selina, now you sound like a wierdo pervert!
Selina smiled and took a deep breath, "umm...want to join me?" she asked.
She suddenly remembered something last minute.
"Oh, wait...during my break time i've been practicing with my powers! I want to show you something!"
She took his hand and walked to the bench, urging Lee to sit. As he sat Selina took a deep breath and raised her hands a little, she then fluttered her fingers and bits of frost started falling from them.
She giggled and then raised her left hand, magic shooting from it. A cloud formed in front of them and started to sprinkle frost from it. The frost was blue and white, glistening beautifully against the sun.
The frost began to form into the shape of Lee and another into Selina. The male figure took the female figures hand and began to dance with her.
Selina looked at Lee as he was watching the show and smiled. She then scooted closer to him, playing with her hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lee noticed she moved a little closer towards him and smiled. Lee decided to play hard to get for a while, which is usually something he, or for that matter, all guys, didn't do. He hopped up, and looked back at her. I discovered something new about my powers too...something that I can control, and something that I've never even seen before." Lee then took off his tank top, and then his shoes and socks and his pants, which were only covering a pair of basketball shorts. He then got a running start and dived into the lake. As soon as his body touched the lake he immediately grew gills on the sides of his neck, his hands and feet became webbed, and his skin became scaly. It glistened in the water as rays of sunlight hit his skin. He then went down towards the bottom of the lake and shot himself back up only to blast through the surface and do a flip right before diving back into the water. He popped his head up closer to shore. "Is this not the coolest thing you've ever seen? I adapt to my environment. What ever hits me, I'm immediately ready for." Lee came out of the water, and with in a few seconds the gills and scales faded as well as his webbed appendages. "Go on...hit me with an ice storm!" he said with a big smile on his face.

Selina saw that he scooted away and looked sad for a moment and then smiled when he showed her something new, when Lee asked her to use her deadly powers on him she became scared. Selina hesitated "I-Iv'e never done an ice storm before...." she looked at her hands and took a deep breath then a blizzard formed around Lee.

As the blizzard formed, Lee felt a chill for a moment and before he knew it, his hair began to grow into a coat of fur that made Lee look like his other form, only he wasn't as big and buff, it was still same old Lee under it. As the blizzard faded he began to shed and in a couple seconds he was back to normal. "See!? Isn't that just too cool?"

Selina smiled and chuckled "that actually is pretty good," she said then looked don sad for a second.
suddenly my hands started to freeze
stop it selina...no...negative thoughts...just calm down..
Selina smiled at Lee and put her hand on the bench, suddenly huge ice shards started growing from the bench, it almost hit Lee and Selina backed up terrified. Lee was about to go to her but she backed away "I...I don't want to hurt you..."
Ice started covering my arms and Selina sighed, "I...im sorry Lee, I have to go..."
Selena ran to her dormroom and opened the door, slamming it behind her.
"Everythings alright Selina...everythings all right..."
The room started freezing, Selina locked the door to her room. It wasn't Lee that bothered her...her powers extended when she made the blizzard...her body wasn't used to that kind of power yet...

With a deep breath she slowly calmed down as her powers wigged out for about an hour or so.
Jasmine smirked as she walked around, she posed being a student when she was really part of the evil forces.

She saw Selina come out and glanced at the mess she made in her room and smirked, "a girl who cant control her ice powers...bingo" she said and smiled at Selina pretending to be nice.

"Hey, your Selina right?" Jasmine asked.
Selina turned to her and smiled "Yeah...have we met?"
Jasmine chuckled, "no...I would have noticed...I heard you cant control your powers," she said.

Selina nodded, "they are based off of fear and anguish..."

Oh, this is too good to be true! Jasmine thought

"Well, I'd better warn you then..." Jasmine began.
Selina looked confused "warn me?....about what?"
Jasmine chuckled, "about that little boy toy you've been hanging around."
Selena looked confused for a sec, "are you talking about...Lee?"
Jasmine nodded "yep, he's seeing someone already sweetheart."
Selina looked down sad "oh...he is?"
"Yep," Jasmine lied, "why do you think he didn't want to be near you by the lake?"
Selina blushed "oh gee you saw that?"
"Believe me, everyone did" Jasmine said.
Selina looked down "I donno Jasmine...I think...I think he likes me...and I like him..."
Jasmine laughed, "honey...his girlfriend is hot! No offense but look at you!"
Selina looked at herself, "whats wrong with me?"
Jasmine rolled her eyes "lettsss see...your too gullible and naive! You have white hair, same color as a granny!"
Selina looked at her hair.
"Your not even that cute looking! At least not compared to his girlfriend...and look at your powers...he could get hurt by them anyway! Honey...your a monster..."
Selena looked at Jasmine, "oh my gosh...your right...I need to apologize to Lee...I dont want him to think im a flirt or something!"
"No!" Jasmine said, "what if you can't control your powers again? He could get hurt..."
Selina looked around.

Jasmine told Selina that she knew how to keep Lee safe from her powers. They talked to the principle and he put her in a room specifically built for people who couldnt control their powers. Selena was put into a white room, her hands, feet and neck were chained to the point where she could move freely to go to the bathroom and walk around the room and that was it.

Jasmine walked away and saw Lee and started flirting with him

As Lee walked back through the school looking for Selina he saw Jasmine coming up towards him. "Listen, could you leave me alone, I've had enough of your shit for the last couple years...what do you want, because I'm looking for someone. Someone that AIN'T. YOU." Lee watched her as she was giving him flirtatious looks. "...Okay the person I'm looking for is kind of a love interest for me okay? I don't want you ruining that." Lee walked away, still looking for Selina, only to be followed by Jasmine. He turned around annoyed as hell. His teeth had grown out and his eyes black and yellow once more. "LEAVE ME ALONE" he roared.

(Might aswell throw my hat into the ring right?)

Rose let out a sigh as she walked through the halls of the school for the first time. She didnt know what to expect from this school... all she knew, was that the other students would be like.. well like her..! She kept walking down the hallway, glancing at the scrap of paper in her hands every now and then, trying to locate her dorm room. When she eventually arrived, she opened the door and smiled, feeling quite pleased with the room she sat her bags down, and started to unpack.

Once her things were unpacked and her bag was tucked away under the bed, she decided she might as well explore the rest of the school. So with that, Rose opened up the door, and headed out. Her crimson red hair moved a bit behind her in the soft breeze from closing the door, but her eyes showed determination in their pale blue color.

Rose had no idea about the dangers of this new school, be it the things roaming the halls, or just the other students... maybe she was a bit too naive for her own good.

"Maybe this school wont be as bad as the others.. At least I won't have to hide my powers as much.." She gave herself a soft laugh, trying to reassure herself.

Jasmine smirked "Oh please that granny haired lady? Why do you even want her so bad? Besides...she almost hurt you with her ice powers..." Jasmine walked up to you and held your hand "I would never hurt you"

Lee hesitated, before he snatched his hand away. "Seriously Jasmine quit it. I'm not interested. Where the hell is she!?" he asked. "You obviously know." Honestly Lee, did have a moment where he did see himself with Jasmine. Even though she was a manipulative b****, but for some reason he saw something. It seemed fake, but it was like a spell she'd put on him. "Just tell me where she is okay? I'd appreciate it."

Jasmine rolled her eyes, "why so you can play hard to get with her again?" This time she went too far and Jasmine became scared because she knew it. "She was too dangerous I had the principles permission to lock her up until she gains control of her powers, she's unstable...she wasn't meant to be loved by anyone..." she left and you knew where the lock up cells were.
You ran up and saw Selina in handcuffs on her hands, feet and neck. Ice shards were all around her, she tried to make a sculpture but instead it was another sharp shard.

"Selina. Are you okay? Jesus...this is a school. If you can't control your powers, they make you a freakin prisoner? I mean I've known about this place, but I didn't know it was this bad..." Lee reached his hand in hoping she would grab his. "I have something I want to tell you..." he had then remembered that Jasmine was with her. That manipulative b*** he thought to himself. "What did Jasmine tell you?" he asked hoping he'd get the answer "Nothing important" or "Something, but I didn't listen" any other answer, would cause him to do something he vowed he'd never do to a female. He didn't want to, but he felt as if she needed to be put in her place. And no other girl that he knew had enough courage or power to do that themselves.

Selina saw Lee's hand and walked up placing her delicate hand in his, Lee could hear the chains rattling keeping her bound. "I'm sorry Lee, but I almost hurt you...this girl I met, her name was Jasmine...she told me that I was unstable and that they have something for people like me, so...here I am. It's not so bad...I get a room to myself, but I miss you," she said.
Another ice shard appeared, they all came from the walls, the sharp point aiming at her and there were millions everywhere surrounding her. "Lee...I am so sorry...I'm sorry that I put you in danger, im sorry that you've had to put up with me...I don't want to hurt you..." she began to cry "I have to stay here though...the principle said that I needed to be in here...so I won't hurt anybody...he said something about my body adjusting to the final stage of my power. Usually being happy works for me, then destruction stops, but...this is different."
The young girl crawled walked closer to the door, her hand still holding Lee's.

Lee shook his head at how down right vile this all seemed, then he realized she hadn't answered the question. "What...did Jasmine...say to you? I need to know," his anger began to boil a little. Not at Selina, but of course at Jasmine. There was something Selina wasn't telling him and he felt as if he knew why.

Selina pondered, "well stuff that brings me down...like how im not pretty, that I have granny hair...and that you were seeing someone...

"0ne 'thing' you should never trust is Jasmine... I think you're absolutely beautiful Selina, your hair is unique and pretty, and no... I'm not seeing anyone," Lee's face was hot at this point. "How did this come up? Wh-what were you guys talking about?"

Status
Not open for further replies.