Life at Matora High

• Thread starter LifeAsALittleSister
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selina's smile turned into a frown, she let something she wasn't suppose to say to him slip out.
Oh no! She thought Way to go Selina you dope!
"Umm you know...these chains are heavy..." Selina said. As she took a deep breath her hands glowed a little and all of the ice turned to water that splashed on the floor. Selina turned around and her eyes widened, she had never seen anything she created melt before. All the cuffs came off on her and she reached out to touch the water. Suddenly all of the water formed into a bubble in the middle of the room. "Wow" she breathed and touched the water, suddenly the bubble spread out making millions of droplets float in the room. The prison door opened and suddenly the water splashed to the ground again. Selina backed away slowly and found out she was pressing up against your chest. She blushed and turned to you, "s-sorry..."
She turned back to the water again and waved her hand, testing out her final stages of power. Water sloshed into the air at her command. She could control water.
She looked at her hands, "incredible" she whispered and turned to Lee. "Come to my doormroom later tonight, 203 and don't eat anything..." she said and left.

Later that night Lee walked to her doormroom and knocked. Selina answered in a fitted tank top and shorts. "Good you here!" she grabbed your hand and dragged you in. You could smell mouthwatering food, different aromas everywhere. "My dad was a chef and I wanted to thank you for well, helping me...so I made this..."
Different platters of different kinds of food were everywhere. "I'm sorry, I didn't know what you like...I swear if theres anything you eat spaciffically I can make it."
Lee could tell she worked hard on everything, there was even a tray of desserts.
"I got some movies we could watch, bad ones..." she chuckled.
Lee started digging into the food so hungry and Selina chuckled "slow down your going to hurt yourself," she held Lee's face and wiped his cheek with a napkin, she realized what she was doing and blushed, "I...Im sorry" she said and slowly let go of his face.

"You were the one who kept me starving pretty much the whole day!" he exclaimed before continuing to eat. Lee couldn't drop the fact that Jasmine had said those utterly nasty things to her...why would she say Lee was already seeing someone...was that the reason she flirted with him earlier? He'd hope he didn't run into her again. He might hurt her with out even meaning to...even thought he really wants to.

"The foods great Selina! I didn't know you were capable of all this. I'm surprised," he said his mouth still partially full with the delicious delight that Selina cooked. "So um...listen. About what Jasmine said earlier...you know none of it's true right?" he asked before stuffing his face with more of her food.

"Yeah," Selina said shifting in her seat.

There was tales all over Native America tribes, telling how a woman was delicate, especially her heart. That a man needed to listen to women because there are things that a man wouldn't realize that a woman would. However it was the same for a woman, they need to listen to men too. Even though women didn't want to admit it, men were physically and emotionally stronger than women. So it was said by legend that the man needed to protect the women, for she is like a delicate flower. Blooming and giving the gift of knowledge beyond men's understanding...the gift of understanding her beauty within, but so long as you keep them protected.

Selina however, was the one flower in the bunch that had never bloomed.
She took a deep breath, "when I was younger...when I started to like boys...I kissed one when I was 12 and the first thing they called me was a whore...so I never really kissed again. The second guy I dated and he cheated on me, the third only dated because he wanted sex...the last thing he told me was that I should have knew better than to trust him so it was my fault and that he hoped I learned my lesson...." Selina didn't even know why she was telling Lee all of this, she felt like she had to tell someone. "So I started wearing long sleeves all the time so I wouldn't be called a whore again, I stopped dating because I hated enduring the emotional pain and well...I never could truly trust men...until I met you."
She stared at him for a while, a small smile on her face, "thank you for that."
The young woman wanted to scoot closer to Lee but then remembered that he stood up when she did that sh she assumed he didn't like people sitting next to him. She hesitated then got up, "I uhh..better go make some more food..." she said and stood up. As she walked into the kitchen she felt as if a huge with was lifted off her shoulders. She never shared any of that with anyone before. She stopped in her tracks and looked down at her feet.
Holy crap....I think I'm in love...she thought and stood there with a look of utter realization and shock. Lee was talking but she couldn't hear a word.
How could a person who's been so hurt had fallen in love...
"Umm sorry...I was just...lost in thought I guess," she said and put chicken in the oven. She came back, wanting to kiss him.
Whore
She stopped and sat down near him.
Do it, just kiss him
Selina scooted closer to Lee
No stop it, he doesn't like that!
Whenever Lee wasn't looking at Selina she would scoot just a little closer until she was absolutely next to him.
Lee saw what looked like Selina leaning in for a kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.