1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Slice-of-Life, Sci-Fi, blah
  • Lost in the Sea of an Over-Active Mind...

AND SO I RETURN... 'CUZ I'M AN IDIOT. Please note, I'm not particularly looking for a smutty rp (if one at all), but rather prefer just a plain and simple Asexual (no sex involved) romantic story, or just a platonic one.
    Ahem //clears throat

Hello there. I'm Alyxsandre, better known as Nia, but you can call me Alyx if you'd rather. I'm a 23-year-old kid with no gender alignment whatsoever, who watches an unholy amount of anime and reads too much manga. For an idea of my likes, my favorites are Gintama, Natsume's Book of Friends, Big Windup, Orange, and My Hero Academia. Mostly Gintama and Natsume's Book of Friends.

Only one or two of their genres line up.

Anyways, we're not here to learn about what anime I watch or manga I read, right? We're here for that roleplay stuff /eue/

So I'mma get straight to the point—

Right now, I'm looking for ONE thing!

A 1x1 with somebody who loves world building and characters and potentially drawing as much as I do. I've been watching Little Witch Academia and the most recent episode had me really in the mood for a cute MxF pair |'D I say MxF but my character's likely to be agender 8D... ANYWAYS, the point of this is romance in a fantasy setting!

I think you might be able to consider me an advance-lit roleplayer, but I'm really lazy and can't/don't post too crazily often. I can no longer juggle 30 characters and post three times a week for all of them without fail. At most, I can handle 1 or 2 characters. Though who am I kidding. I'll probably end up with 10 anyways |'D (Warning: I am a character-making addict.) If I'm super into a roleplay, too... You can most likely expect me to be posting like, aiunno, at least once a day |'D Meep.

Also, in terms of OOC in roleplays—I can't really deal with awkward or non-existent OOC chatter. I like having a friendship with my fellow roleplayer or roleplayers, so if there's that disconnect, I just can't get into the roleplay. So a heads up. If you don't like conversation outside of the roleplay, then we won't be compatible and I'll likely slink away :'/ So note, I may be quite picky in choosing which roleplay(s) I join and whom I roleplay with |'D

Ah, and with that, my writing samples are here. Oldest are first, newest are last.

And just so everybody knows, My limits are your limits, I have no triggers. And I only use temporary ANIME/DRAWN faceclaims until I can draw my own. That's my new dA, though, so you can come check out my old account there, or my tumblr over here.

As a note... I find RL faceclaims KIIINDA creepy... So yeh |D

Note: I'll have you know that I'm actually probably a bit too hyperactive and incredibly cheerful. I tend to have a lot of energy and smiles never really fail to be painted on my lips. |'D Characters are my life and they make my life brighter. I hope they do the same for you.

ONTO THE NEXT TABBBBB
  • I Be Looking For...

• I ONLY roleplay with people who are 18+! Sorry!
    • I'd love to be able to roleplay on google docs over here, but I'm fine with roleplaying in a thread anyways.
    • No PMs for anything. I am absolutely horrendous at keeping up with PMs. But if you wanna shoot me a PM instead of quote me in here, that's fine.
    • If you have a Skype or Discord... //wink wink nudge nudge. Hey theeere. Wanna add me? ;3
    • Be willing to plot and plan, please! I want to build this roleplay/these roleplays WITH you, not make them all myself and have you tag along, or vice-versa. Let's build our characters together, or if you already have one, help me build mine, etc! This is a two-person thing! Two people! One world! Magic! AMA-ZING //shot
    • I'm more or less only looking for MxF ROMANTIC (but not smutty, far from it, I'd rather have fluff over that) roleplay! I prefer to play the Male, and they WILL be Agender! I'm kind of open, though, but the main idea is that I want to play the chill, cool guy who can't use magic 8D...
    • I'd rather start the story out with them getting to know each other, and then we can build up from there.
    • I prefer you use a completely new character or a revamp/rehashed character. I have a thing against non-canon when it comes to OCs. It feels very unfair to my characters, who are made completely unique for the roleplay 9.9 times out of 10. I want this to be their CANON. Not just a side-story because you're bored and want to use your character :/
    • If you're not comfortable with anything outside of the gender binary, we won't be compatible as partners.
    • If you're not comfortable with any sexuality outside of the typical hetero- or homo-, we won't be compatible as partners.
    • I would love you if you're an artist and roleplay o - o Plz. But it's not required. I just want a good partner |D
    • I am ditch-friendly, but only if you tell me you don't want to roleplay anymore. PLEASE. I won't be offended if you say you don't like me or just don't want to roleplay anymore!
    • Now to the rule nobody wants to have 8D... Give me a small idea of what type of character you might be interested in using! /OUO/ I'm only looking for ONE partner, maybe two at most, and really only have time for one, so I can't just say yes to everyone ;v; I also wanna see your samples when you ask if I'm interested in roleplaying with you v3v... Please. Show me your art if you're an artist while you're at it |D • And unfortunately now, I think I'll be ignoring any that don't follow this last dot :'D
    • That is all. v3v/
  • Character I Wish To Use

Basic Overview :: A calm and serious young male, probably the only heir to their family's throne... The only problem is that they were born without the ability to use magic. So they're undoubtedly bitter over those who can use magic... And that's where you come in 8D
    Setting :: MAGIIIIC. Sort of a magic society, and to not mooch of Little Witch Aca. too much, probably a place where is very common knowledge and the majority of people can use. We can build off this, if you like!
    Name :: He has none yet.
    Nickname :: NOBODY KNOOOWS8
    Sex :: Male || Gender :: Agender
    Sexuality :: Asexual Heteroromantic (Probably demiromantic)
    Personality ::
    • • • • Serious, calm and cool.... And stuff.

Quick Bio ::
    • • • • NONE 8D

Notes ::
    • • • • • • Does not use magic, cannot use magic. Probably.
  • Genres Et Cetera...

Key ::
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + - I WILL KILL FOR THIS
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - I would really like!!! CRAAAAVE!
    ♥ ♥ ♥ - Sounds like fun!
    ♥ ♥ - Interested in, but not craving
    ♥ – Sure, why not?
    Nothing – Meh…convince me.

Genres ::
    Ohwoops, almost every single one has a heart |D Honestly, I'm a fan of crazy genre-hybrids 8'D Have at it, I'll most likely be open to it. Main thing I'm looking for r/n are... Well, those that have lots of hearts XD
    Fantasy ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Supernatural (think japanese yokai, spirits, etc) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Action ♥ ♥
    Adventure ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Steampunk ♥
    Sci-Fi ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Pokémon ♥
    Medieval ♥
    Slice-of-Life ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Romance ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Anything else (none to ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥, depending on what it is. Just ask, don't be afraid to show me something not listed here)

Plots ::
    Just one:
    • In this society, the grand majority of people are born with the ability to use magic. Those families with strong abilities are revered and often the wealthiest, and so it has become commonplace to raise a strong heir and rise amongst the rank of magi. Those who are born without the affinity to use magic, however, are not unheard of. And unfortunately... The only heir to one of the most influential families was one of them. They've been hiding this fact for many-a-year, but it is becoming harder and harder for the young heir to hide the fact... What will happen?!

Relationships ::
    GASP! For once it's romantic!
    M x M
    M x F ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (My character WILL be agender. Again, I prefer to play the male!)
    F x F
    >> I will do ANY sexuality. Pansexual, Asexual, Demisexual, Bisexual, Homosexual—you name it, but in this case I'm going for asexual demiheteromantic |D (it's a mouthful, I know.)

Genders (or lack thereof) ::
    Agender (dfab or dmab) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Trans-
    Cis-Male
    Cis-Female
    Gender-Fluid ♥
  • That is all, so...

Hit Me with Your Best Shot!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dip
Alright, I'm back Iwaku ;U;' The other request fell through so I'm Looking Again! Please note I'm ONLY looking for cis- or agender/nonbinary female for my agender dmab kiddo!

This MUST be romantic! I'm not interested in Platonic at the time being, sorry!!
Tho I guess it could vary. I'm not entirely against a platonic MxF, which could still be incredibly adorable.
It's not like they're gonna hit it off right away 8V I like to build their relationship! Insta-romance is an insta-turn-off!

I'm still looking!
Will probably wander into some search threads in a bit x'D

Status
Not open for further replies.