Lewi & Tritsteel

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She didn't want to believe it, but alas she couldn't find it in her concious to clear her father of the crime. "He wouldn't do that....would he? He's my father...." she said to him and thought on it. Her eyes were hard, and she didn't speak angrily. More so she feared he was right.

Aaron looked at Kieara, and he noticed she did looked sad. Her father may not be the best father in the world... But was her father after all. "I'm sorry." Muttered him, gently hugging her and hoping that audacious move didn't made her feel worse. "Don't worry, we will figure it out, alright? But right now we need a rest."

Kieara was surprised at the hug but needed the comfort and she sure didn't mind getting it from him. She curled into his arms. She sighed and spoke. "I suppose you're right." She said trying to get her mind off it.

The hours passed, and all the tiredness he had on him finally paid off, leaving sleeping hugged to Kieara. That wasn't something he would have done in other circumstances, but since the situation war rather 'unique', he didn't really minded when he woke up and found her next to him. There was just one bed anyway.... Then Aaron slowly got up and went for the bathroom to get a little bit cleaned and to think about a plan, or at least something to do now.

Kieara didn't mind the company in bed. She rather enjoyed it. So when she was cuddled up to him she slept rather well. She didn't feel him get up and she kept on sleeping. She sighed and shifted but still didnt wake.

Aaron spent a couple of hours walking from one side of the room to the other, eventually going to grab some breakfast. For when he returned he had a plan in mind. It was not going to be easy, neither pretty, but here, in Spain, they were doing nothing neither, so Aaron thought the 'prize' deserved taking the chances. "Come on, princess. Wake up. Time to leave." Muttered him, trying to wake her up gently.

Kieara woke up and looked at him. She rubbed her eyes almost as a child would and sat up. "You can call me Kieara." She repeated for what felt like the thousandth time in a groggy manner. She yawned and smiled a little to him.

"Of course." Replied him returning her the smile. But most assured he won't. "I brought some food. Eat something while I have a shower. Then we will leave." Said him as he took his shirt and walked to the bathroom. "You go next! Even if I love the smell of a woman, you smell more like a sailor, Princess!" Said him almost laughing.

Kieara laughed at his words softly and spoke. "I'd be more than happy to." She said to him and gently took up an eating utensil and began to eat. She didn't know where they were going but trusted he knew what he was doing.

"Wow!" Said Aaron finally walking out of the bathroom. "After God knows how long, a shower does feel great!" Since his clother were really dirty, he decided not to get on them yet, so he was wearing only a towel around his waist to cover his nudity. "Your turn ma' am." Said him as he sat on the bet and took a deep breath, trying not to think about anything for at least a couple of minutes.

Kieara looked up as he came out and couldn't help but stare. HEr cheeks flew fire red as she stared at his toned muscles. She could,n't speak for a moment then after babbling for a second simply nodded to him and went into the bathroom to shower.

Aaron lay on the bed fro his two minutes of peace. Then he got up and took his dirty clothes, shoock some of the dirt off of it and then put on it. It felt rather uncomfortable after the shower, but for now they will have to do with it. Then he sat on a chair nest to the main table and waited for Kieara to end her shower. Meanwhile he gathered his thoughts and began to think in a ice way to explain her his plan.

Kieara soon exited smelling much better and clena. Though still clad in her old clothes. She had no other c hoices. She looked to him. "I feel at least a little better now." She said and noticed Aaron's thoughtful expression. "What's on your mind?"

"We can't stay here." Said him looking at Kieara. "We don't know Mexican and we don't have too much money. I've been thinking about what we talked about last night. About your father and the bodyguards and all...." Said him, not finishing the sentence and starting a new one. "My idea is to call them. Call your father and tell him you survived the plane crash. If I'm mistaken, he will pick us up and everything will return to normal." Explained him. "If I'm right.... Well, someone will come anyway. At least that way we will have some clue to follow." Said Aaron.

"What do you think?"

Kieara spoke. "Or if it's true he would send someone here and act like life is normal again long enough to get us off guard." She said then frowned. "I don't want to believe it, but....I.....I've been thinking too." She said turning to look out the window. "I think you're right." She said to him. "It only makes sense. Why would he send me to a reclusive part of Scandanavia claiming for a meeting, when he himself, the king, supposedly on another plane had no trouble? If they were going to try to get at the king, or kill him, wouldn't they have tried it directly? Wouldn't he have had the same odds of dying in the jungle we did?"

Aaron sighed. It all made sense, that was obvious. Still, their best chance was still risking to call them to come pick them up and... Well try to figure out what to do then. Maybe... I don't know, though him. "What do we do then? Where do you want to go?" Asked Aaron. "If we are so sure about this... Then we have the advantage they think we are still in that island." Explained Aaron. "Maybe hiding will be the best for you."

"we don't know for sure, and we have no way to prove it either way. I don't know." she looked at him with a soft frown. "I don't want to believe it, but it's so suspicious...." she said.

"Then what should we do?" Asked Aaron, a little bit bothered by so much indecision. "There are not too many choices, Princess. Hide or face them. What will it be?"

Kieara thought about it then looked up at her love with a smile. Even if he didn't see her that way. She trusted him with her life. Had to from the beginning and even did more so now. She spoke. "Whatever you choose I am fine with. I trust your decision more than mine." She said.

Aaron sighed. "Well, as you said, there is no way to be sure... I say you call your father, see how the things develop. In case we are right, then I will help you disappear. Won't be as easy as it would be now, but at least we would be sure." Explained him. "In case we are wrong... Well, then we all get back to our old lives. Seems good enough?"