Lewi & redwolf

Rikuto motioned over to the stone outcropping. "Go on over there." He directed her through a few poses, but for the most part he let her do her own thing. As they were taking the photos, more models appeared, mingling in the back and getting ready for their own shoots.

Kieara was a bit nervous being watched by all of them. Especially when she saw the looks she was getting for being a new girl. She swallowed and continued with her shoot thoughl

Rikuto took a few pictures, then paused and looked at her over his camera. "Focus on the camera, love, not the others. Pretend they dont exist. The only thing that matters is the camera."

She nodded a bit to him blushing a little as she heard some giggles from the girls at that but did as he instructed and focused only on the camera. Looked like today was another bust, with all these people around she wouldn't be able to get him to talk either, but oddly, she didn't mind being here with him in general.

Rikuto took many more photos of her before he had her trade out for a young blonde in a flowing magenta dress. The other girls were waiting in a cluster a few feet away, whispering and chatting together like a flock of teenage girls with some fresh gossip. They'd occasionally peer over at Kieara or Rikuto, or once in a while at the two black-clad guards standing close to Rikuto.

Kieara thought she may be able to get some informatino from them and stood coming over. "Hello." she spoke with a smile to them. "Care if I join?" she asked them politely.

A few of them eyed her critically. One of the girls, a smaller ginger, smiles genuinely. "Of course." She held out a hand. "I'm Remi. Welcome to the group!" She was wearing a whispy emerald green dress that made her green eyes nearly glow with color.

"Kieara." She returned shaking her hand lightly smiling. She tried to avoid the other girls' gazes.

"Nice to meet you Kieara. Thats an odd name, I like it." Remi tried out the sound of her name a few times. "Very cool. So, how long have you been into modeling?"

"I'm entirely new to it, today's only my second shoot." She admitted sheepishly to her smiling as she said she liked her name.

Remi nodded. "I figured. I've been doing this for about 3 years now. I've been through a ton of different photographers, and Rikuto is my favorite so far. I just started with him about a month ago."

"Oh? What's he like?" she questioned. A light way to hopefully get into some info on him.

Remi thought for a moment of all the times she had been around their photographer. "He's... interesting. When he's directing a shoot, he seems passionate and friendly, but sometimes he's quiet and..." She searched for the right word. "Disconnected I suppose. Y'know, like he's thinking really hard about something else?" She shook her head. "Its like he checks out sometimes, but he's a good photographer. And I love his accent." She grinned at Kieara. "Dont you?"

Not what she was looking for, but a start. Kieara nodded. "Yes, it's so sexy." she spoke a blush rising to her cheeks. "At least in my opinion." It was the truth. It was very very attractive to her. Her own accent? not so much. At least in Kieara's opinion.

Not what she was looking for, but a start. Kieara nodded. "Yes, it's so sexy." she spoke a blush rising to her cheeks. "At least in my opinion." It was the truth. It was very very attractive to her. Her own accent? not so much. At least in Kieara's opinion. She looked around for any trace of evidence or suspicion, but found none, that is, until she saw one model who looked rather nervous. She was also dressed a bit differently and was headed to the men in suits. She stepped over intervening. "Hello!" She said cheerily. "I'm Kieara, I don't believe I met you." she said to her wondering if she'd get anything out of her.

The woman jumped a bit, eyes widening a fraction at her. "H-hello, sorry. I'm Missy." She replied, calming down a bit. She glanced quickly at the suited man she had been heading towards, desperation flicking across her face for a fraction of a second. "I'm sorry, Kieara, I'm a bit busy. Maybe we can talk later?" She suggested, hoping she would accept. She needed to talk to the guard, it was important.

Kieara blinked innocently. "Oh what's wrong?" She asked her following her gaze. "If you're busy I can help." She offered cheerily. "I am done with my shoot, I would be more than happy to lend a hand around here. what do you need?" She asked her smiling up at the lady. She figured that this might be an easier way to manipulate information out of people. It'd be too suspicious if she got it out of him. Therefore, she aimed at his models.

The woman paled a little, shaking her head vigorously. "No, thats ok, thanks. Its... personal. I'm sorry." The woman, her heart nearly beating out of her chest, tried to get past her. She didnt like the questions this new model was asking, she didnnt seem like a model, and her mannerisms screamed suspicion. She knew she needed to warn the guards to keep an eye on her, the nervousness clawed at her like a leech.

Kieara frowned. "Oh well, ok I am sorry." she said and moved back to the other models. Geeze, the woman didn't have to act so suspicious. It was obvious when she acted like that something was up. She moved back over to the others trying to think up another plan. She figured she'd just have to wait it out and earn her trust that way. That was the best course of action.