Lewi & redwolf

The woman immediately scampered off to the guard she had been eyeing and whispered something in his ear. The guard stiffened a little, but his gaze never drifted. After a moment, the woman slipped away and stood beside some of the crew by the makeup stands. Remi reappeared beside Kieara, her eyes trained on the model she'd just been talking to. "What was that all about?"

Kieara looked to her. "Was just trying to be helpful and get to know a few people around here." She said with a shrug. "I didn't mean to offend her..." She spoke feigning disappointment. Of course it wasn't too hard. She feared she may have been found out. She spoke again. "I didn't mean to make it seem weird or anything, I just offered help and she ran off on her own."

"Ah, dont worry about her," Remi replied, waving away her dissappointment. "That woman's always running off to those men at the smallest thing." She leaned toward Kieara conspicuously and whispered "I think she's in a relationship with one of them. Its the only explination! Why else would she run off all the time to them? Its not right, I tell you, having a relationship with men like that. I hear they're dangerous."

Kieara smiled as she waved away her disappointment. She then listened to her speak. She returned the favor and spoke. "I realize they're gaurds, but what makes them so dangerous? Are they mean or somehting?" She asked her. She glanced over to them. There had to be a reason, though she suspected what it is, she played the role of none the wiser.

Remi shrugged. "I'm not sure, thats just what I've heard around the place. Some of the other girls are scared of them. I just think they're all giant teddy bears, but there's never less than two of them around Rikuto all the time." She smiled and stood up straight. "Like I said, I dunno. I dont see anything strange about them, but then again, I havent been here as long as most of the other girls, so I havent seen as much as them."

Well there was little to no important information to be found out about that conversation. Well except that he was always gaurded by the brutes. "Oh well." she spoke to her friend and saw he was finishing his last shoot. She decided she'd have to do this the hard way. She came over to him with a shy smile. "Hello again, are you busy?" She asked Rikuto shyly. She twiddled her thumbs nervously as she waited for a response.

Rikuto finished talking to the model he was finishing up with before turning to Kieara. "No, love, not at the moment." He turned and walked towards a camper trailer that had pulled up sometime in the middle of the photoshoot. "Are you hungry? Its lunchtime." The trailer was a small quick service kitchen where the people on set could order some food. Rikuto ordered a sandwitch and retreated to a semi-private table not far away. His two guards took up places at a discrete distance.

Once settled, he fixed her with his sharp gaze. "Whats on your mind, love?"

Kieara watched him and blushed as he called her love. She followed him over to the makeshift kitchen trailer. Her nerves kept her from being too hungry. She spoke. "No thank you, i'm not hungry." She went to the table with him and sat across from him. She blushed a deeper red as his eyes met hers and took note of his gaurds on her way to sit down. Did they ever leave? She spoke. "Well, I was...wondering....if you would...um..." she was nervous. Genuinely. Was it really that hard to ask the man out? She was beginning to like him, for real. This wouldn't be good.

He raised one eyebrow at her. She was a strange one, thats for sure. He had yet to figure her out. His mind wandered back to the meeting he'd had earlier. He only had two more days left before his informants would return and give him whatever information they could find on the young lady stammering before him. He thought for a breif second on the various kinds of punishments he would dish out if his men didnt find anything, then he pushed the thoughts away and focused on her again. An amused smile played on his lips as she tried to get the words out. He didnt bother helping her along, he was too curious about what she wanted to say.

She took a deep breath and tried again. "W-would you like to g-go out sometime??" She asked him nervously. Her face was beet red, and her aqua eyes watched him curiously judging his reaction. She thought surely on a private date that they would give him privacy. Who knows, maybe he'd reveal it about himself. One never knew in these situations.

Rikuto blinked, genuine shock clouding his features for a moment. "You didnt join my group just to ask me out, did you?" He teased. His mind was already processing ahead of the conversation. This could be a perfect opportunity to learn what he wanted from her. He could gain her trust, then get the information. He smiled. It was a perfect plan. "I'd love to. When did you want to go, love?"

She blushed deeper red at his question. "N-no of course not!" she said then smiled as he answered. She spoke. "Whenever it is ok for you." She said to him. "That would be fine with me." She said to him with a shy smile. She was actually excited about it. That could be good or bad. She dismissed it to the back of her mind for now though.

Rikuto finished his sandwitch as he thought. He had quite a few options available after his plans tomorrow night, but this was presenting a better opportunity. "How about tomorrow evening, seven o'clock?"

Kieara smiled happily. "That sounds wonderful." She said to him. "I must be going for now, but I will see you tomarrow." She said to him and rose from the table slowly.

He nodded and got up as well. "I'll pick you up tomorrow." He replied, then went back to the photoshoot. He spent a majority of the rest of the day taking photos, then he let the girls go home. He left once all the models had left. At home, he made the final touches on his heist the next day, making extra sure that everyone was in place and ready to go.

The next day was bright and calm. Rikuto did some paperwork for the modeling business, then got ready for his date. He dressed in an expensive, well fitting black suit and slicked back his black hair. Once he was ready, he had his driver pull out one of his nice sports cars, and he left for Kieara's address. His two guards followed in their own, nondescript vehicles far enough behind him that no one would notice them. On the way to her house, he made a few last second phone calls, checking on the status of the job. Then he was at her place. He parked and walked up to the door, knocking twice.

Kieara smiled. "see you then." She left and headed home.

The next day Kieara got up early and ate breakfast. Some fruit would do. She then got ready for her date. After a nice long shower, she pulled her hair back into a bun, a few red curls fell to frame her face. She then looked through her closet. She had no idea what to wear....He never told her where they were going, so she just grabbed her nicest dress. Well, that didn't look like something for a prom. She wore a black dress that was strapless and came to mid thigh. She also sported a pair of black heels and put on light light makeup. When he knocked, she grabbed her purse and went to the door. She smiled seeing him. "hi."

"Good evening," he replied. "You look lovely in that dress." He held out his arm for her to take, then walked them down the path to his car. He went over to the passenger side door and held it open for her.

Their dinner date that evening took place at a fancy restaurant downtown, the sort of place that requires fancy dress and reservations well ahead of time. Rikuto had taken advantage of his connections and easily got a good seat for the night. There was an orchestra playing softly from one corner of the room, and dimmed lights and candles gave the room a calming vibe. The soft murmur of many voices permeated through the room, mixing pleasantly with the music.

Kieara was shocked at where he took her. She blushed a bit as they went in. "How on earth did you get us in here on such a short notice?" She asked with a soft smile to him. "It takes months to get reservations for this place." She said lightly holding his arm as they were seated.

He smiled and ordered a bottle of champagne. Only when the waiter had left did he turn to her. "I have a friend in the company that owed me a favor." He picked up the menu and began looking through it. "Order whatever you'd like, love." All the items on the menu were quite expensive, but the price didnt bother him at all. Most people didnt realize it, but he was one of the wealthier people in that town. He kept up the front of being well off but not rich just for the sake of the public. No need to call more attention than necessary to himself.

The waiter returned a few moments later and poured them some champagne, left the bottle on the table, and departed to give them more time.

Kieara smiled as he ordered them some champagne. She smiled up to the waiter and thanked him when he returned and then lifted her menu to order. She looked through the menu taking note of the prices, and felt a bit self concious about it. She had forgotten entirely her mission of coming here, she was enjoying his company far too much.