Lewi & Jessica Stansell

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sachi looked up seeing him and waited to see what he wanted.

Riah nods to her and says "May I talk to you about something Sachi?"

Riah walks up the rest of the way to her and sits down "Well considering everything that's happened, well I know how you're feeling now, how you're feeling about all the other tribe members now, on top of you having not felt compfortable around me for a long while now. I don't know how the others on our tribe found out about your secret. But I want you to know, no matter what you may think about the tribe now due to them knowing that, you are my friend Sachi. I won't let any of the other members hurt you or use you. Not that I think they would, I mean I've known them all sense I was a teenager and never have known them to do that to anyone. But if they do try to do anything to take advantage of you, rest assured that I'll be there to protect you. Now I know that it might take a lot of time before you're able to feel the compfort while you're around me that you felt before. But yeah..I just wanted you to know that I'm always going to be here for you."

Sachi had been hopeful like she had been ever since the day she confessed her love that perhaps one day he'd Do the same. But he didn't. It was too good to he true. He even told her she was only a friend. She nodded. "Thank you riah." And stared at the water.

Riah "Anytime Sachi. I care for you. Always remember that okay." He smiles gently to her.

Sachi never smiled. Gave a nod of understanding yes but cared wasn't the same as what she wanted.

Riah sees her nod at him indicating that she understood him. He knows what she wants him to say, to which he's been thinking over his and her's friendship status for a while and how it's grown more and more over all the time they've been together. Thoughts about the times there was tension between the two of them, the times when there was trust issues between the two of them, and every other situation they've gone through, flow through Riah's head for the next few minutes as his sitting next to Sachi.

For once Sachi's mind was blank. She just didn't know what to think anymore. So she just tried to drown it out. So that she might be able to have a little bit of peace. She wasn't at all sure why her mind wouldn't let her be on this one. IT just wouldn't and felt the need to torture her over what she wanted.

Unknown to Sachi, Riah had already decided that he did love her at the beginning of that week. But knowing he had hurt her before when he said he didn't love her at the time she confessed to him, how she's fearing what's going to happen to her when the curse is lifted by him removing the bell, and also knowing how she feels about his other tribe teammates, short of Morrison, Riah wonders about her compfort level and her stress level too and what they'll be like even after he confesses to her.

A broken heart was a hard thing to mend. And especially by the one who'd broken it in the first place. It would help Sachi, but at the same time for awhile it would send her emotions on a rollercoaster. Through the time that Riah had kept his distance, she'd allowed Morrison and Koga to be around her, and while she didn't know Riah loved her, this also meant she didn't know that her exceptional comfort with Koga might've made him jealous. She was completely comfortable laying and watching stars with Koga, or cuddling up to him for a nap when she didn't want to feel lonely. But it was nothing more than that.

Riah takes a deep breath and then says "I want you to know this Sachi. Now as you know, you confessed your love to me in the past, and at that time I wasn't ready to say it back. But at the beginning of this past week, I began to feel the same way about you as you do about me. It may take some time for you to feel completely compfortable now that I confessed to you, considering all the tension that built up within the past month and a half. It may take some time for you to begin to trust me as you did back then. But I do love you Sachi. I just wanted you to know." He gets up after saying that and walks up to the top of the hill again to give her some space incase she needs it.

Sachi did in fact need the space. Of only for a little while. She sat and thought it over. While she was happy at the same time she wondered what evoked the sudden change. After a bit she followed creeping up behind him.

Riah is looking at the leaves of the tree that he's standing under seeing the blooms on them.

Riah turns to see her a few minutes later. He then smiles at her.

She noticed he saw her and blushed a little then smiled back.

Riah next looks over at Koga and Percival who are sitting together at the bottom of the hill, Percival still looking rather tense like he's been all day. Riah, even though Percival isn't saying anything about it, wonders if Percival wants Koga to stay with the tribe for a while longer, considering the fact that Percival has not only fox blood, but wolf blood too, and that Koga is a wolf demon.

Riah sits beside Sachi and says "Well we're probably going to have to get moving soon. We've got the fox tribe in this village taken care of and prepared so now we have to go to the next one."

Having moved from the tree at the river Koga's now up towards the middle of the hill talking with Morrison.

Percival who's sitting at the tree still hears Riah say that they need to get moving soon towards their next destination. He knows it's been over three weeks now sense Koga came and asked if he could stay with them for a little while to help out and that Koga's own tribe probably needs him, but Percival isn't sure if he's ready for Koga to go, having enjoyed the company of another wolf with them for the past few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.